[Ch3] Mae Ban (Plom) Wan (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Don't judge me but i heard something about this on this website that i cannot remember, I just wanted to see if anyone heard news about this. I am trying to figure out what the website was called again but it said something about Chalida and Grate being paired in a lakron call "Mae Ban (Plom) wan" meaning "My sweet (fake) maid" i remember reading article but can't remember the site. UGH. So please don't be anger with me.
Something about Mint being a maid but she is Grates girlfriend, but he knows his mother won't approve of her. Thats all i can remember sorry!!!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Where is the news source? I have been waiting for Mint to pair up with Grate, they close friends and seem to have off-screen chemistry. But noo MAKER GROUP again... Grate surely have more work now. Yay!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yaam said:
Where is the news source? I have been waiting for Mint to pair up with Grate, they close friends and seem to have off-screen chemistry. But noo MAKER GROUP again... Grate surely have more work now. Yay!
Well the source i am still trying to remember na. Owwwwwww why can't i remember i am so mad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my dream pair P'Great and N'Mint C i hope Marie isn't the nang'rai

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hope this is true...too many crushing dream! Every time i heard or see Mint Chalida name, it always tur. Out to be da other way...i'm sick and tired or tapping my shatter heart :no:

But ince it confirm...tat a new different story...hoping anf pray two see more of her...stwrting off with this one :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have ocd only when im in forums lol. Please capitalize the c in ch3 lol im too lazy to fix it.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fun said:
This is one reason I dislike about Chalida lol anyways i do not wish for this pair. Grate doesnt impress me although i do like their aunty-newphew relationship lol
Isn't It A Uncle_Neice Relationship
Oh well

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Me too I want them to pair but I can't really remember the site I was on it was last week until I just remembered this kind of thing. So please don't judge me. I really don't know if this is true or not.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha grate calls chalida auntie (jokingingly tho). So it makes him the nephew.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fun said:
Haha grate calls chalida auntie (jokingingly tho). So it makes him the nephew.
Oh
When I Read MintWix's Article it Said 

Alex – Dad
Maphrang – Mom
Great – Uncle (Loong)
Matt – Pa (Big Aunt)
Taew – Uee (Aunt?)
Margie – Je (Chinese sister)
Boy – Pae (Chinese uncle)
Kik Danai – Grandpa (Boo)
Pope – Grandpa’s friend

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
You can't expect ppl to not judge you when you're making a thread with no legit source. Saying you read somewhere but dont remember doesnt cut it. AF should have a rule that there needs to be proof like a link, article, news or pics before they can create a lakorn thread because it'd just be like feeding false info to those who aren't too familiar with things. I should have figured though, anything related to Chalida has the upperhand on this thread 55555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
coralista said:
You can't expect ppl to not judge you when you're making a thread with no legit source. Saying you read somewhere but dont remember doesnt cut it. AF should have a rule that there needs to be proof like a link, article, news or pics before they can create a lakorn thread because it'd just be like feeding false info to those who aren't too familiar with things.

I don't see the logical connection between the above and below quote.

I should have figured though, anything related to Chalida has the upperhand on this thread 55555

But if this is so true, it is applicable to almost every dara and their fans. Chalida is no exception.

"Anything related to X has the upper hand wherever X's fans are around or are in the majority in a certain thread."

But good point you made about the rules. Fun, perhaps you can discuss this with the moderating team. With Saban Nai Mek for example, that thread pretty much got out of hand. It's appalling that not many people expressed skepticism about an unfounded rumor. Like I said weeks ago, I can write an article supplemented with historical artifacts (55555) on these rumors related to Chalida. But I have been lazy.