[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pream is so dam cute and pretty...man but chakrit look like her father lol but it okay I guess...I mean he pretty hot too hahaha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Is she really 15? I hope not cause that's kinda gross. It's pedophile-ish to put her in romantic scenes with an old guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is she really 15? I hope not cause that's kinda gross. It's pedophile-ish to put her in romantic scenes with an old guy.
omg 15 that is just gross i hope not cos Chakrit his old enough to be her dad his like 33 atm

somp9

sarNie Adult
Pream looks so cute and pretty but I think she doesn't look 15 though. I thought she is 17 little bit younger than Yaya. Even Yaya is almost 19 but she looks very young.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh man, whenever i see the trailer to this lakorn or i see pictures of this lakorn i keep on thinking
it;s Likit Sanae Ha. Why? B/C 1) Kong is in there 2) they're three ladies and guys and 3) GG is
also in here too.hahaha. Pretty lame reasons,right? ha. Anyway, i remember when LSH came
out I was like where is Krit at? Isn't he suppose to be in here? then I realized that these two
lakorns are both different from each other.ha.

I might watch this b/c GG is in here! Ha. I love that girl! She rocks!!!