[Ch3] Mae Yaai Tee Ruk (Maker J Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
@ ร่ำๆ ว่าจะกลับมาแสดงละครให้ "ไก่" วรายุฑ แต่จนแล้วจนรอด ก็ยังไม่เห็น "หมิว" ลลิตา โผล่มาซ้ากที ล่าสุดมีข่าวดี ว่าจะเห็นเธอในละครของ "นก" จริยา
@ ซึ่ง หมิว แสดงเป็นนางเอกรุ่นแม่ เรื่อง แม่ยายที่รัก คู่กับนักแสดงรุ่นหญ่าย "ก้อง" สหรัถ ส่วนรุ่นลูกวาง ชาคริต แย้มนาม เป็นพระเอกจ้า

other than the lakorn for p'kai, mew will be starring in this lakorn alongside Kong. P'ek is Chakrit. he will be playing as Mew-Kong's Friend.

thanks to dolly for the tran

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want Aff as his n'ek. Ever since I saw her on Krit's cooking show I wanted them together. They are so cute, he fed her that day too. Please make it Aff!!!!

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I want Aff as his n'ek. Ever since I saw her on Krit's cooking show I wanted them together. They are so cute, he fed her that day too. Please make it Aff!!!!

if it is maker j group. there is some possibility that aff will be chosen. But aff is now busy. dont know the one with ken confirmed or not.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
if it is maker j group. there is some possibility that aff will be chosen. But aff is now busy. dont know the one with ken confirmed or not.
I have a feeling she won't be in that lakorn, but she might be in Plerng Boon. Aff probably won't have a chance here, i was just having a fan moment cause i love Chakrit and Aff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is khun nok jariya's production. She usually choose different actors and actresses for her lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That would mean she's choosing someone she hasn't worked with before. Hmmm who hasn't worked with P'Nok? I don't think Aff is going to be here than, Maker Y usually likes her and they would probably put her in Plerng Boon.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Aff pair with Chaikrit for once, she needs more lakorn. I been missing her. I don't want her to be in Plerng B. if she is going to be n'rai...plus I heard the storyline isn't that great.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is a romantic comedy where the older mature pra'ek in love with a younger n'ek
and rumor earlier @pantip said Khun Nok suggest Yaya and Chakrit. the story is something
kularb rai glay ruk, ruk patiharn etc - similarity

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would love to see Aff pair with Chaikrit for once, she needs more lakorn. I been missing her. I don't want her to be in Plerng B. if she is going to be n'rai...plus I heard the storyline isn't that great.
i don want Aff in plerng boon too if she's n'rai but if she n'ek then its my dream
come true to see her with Rome as husband/wife but then again i hate the plot so much
love to see aff with P'chakrit too

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love Yaya but not so sure how i feel about her pairing with Chakrit...they seem to make an odd pair, or rather like i can't imagine them together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How about Chompoo Araya, they have not yet pair up.
good thing cookie came up with Chompoo Juliet @pantip when they release the news about
this lakorn P'Nok J next project she also brought up her name along side with yaya too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update @pantip
*****ช่อง3(จากสยามบันเทิง)
-แม่ยายที่รัก
วางตัว จ๊ะ จิตตาภา/ชาคริต/หมิว ลลิตา และ ก้อง สหรัฐ - source from Tv Pool

จากคุณ : ndida2107
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10910838/A10910838.html

the nang'ek rumor is Ja Jintapa, if she's chosen then this is her 1st makers J lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no not ja again! i want him to get with someone different
perhaps i want Chompoo Araya pair with Chakrit then its another cteam yeah i hope its
not Ja too her acting isn't wise enough and wanna see Chomp work with P'Nok Jariya
again mia taeng was great

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Chom, but she already had a lot of lakorn already. I like to see someone else too. I want Rita, or Aff in here.

No ja either.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Chom, but she already had a lot of lakorn already. I like to see someone else too. I want Rita, or Aff in here.

No ja either.
i agree with u both TML and Cupid Candy a no answer to Ja but if Aff :thumbsup: and Rita
and Chakrit had a magazine shoot together and they look hot as a pair onscreen :rockon: