"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

Andrew: Yo waiter, so am I gonna get this drink here??! 
Ananda: Hey bro, calm down there.
Tik: *talking to himself* Somebody's getting mad...
Ken: You don't mess with the rhino. 
now you'r an active member in the club  :lmao3:  :lol:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
The captions you guys are inserting are hilaaariiious hahaha :loool: it's so funny because the captions goes so well with them lol

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Having that mv of them fresh in my mind, I am going to go sleep dreaming about them I swear :cloud9: lmfao I'm dreaming good tonight 555 .. Tandrewww. Haha ok goodnight Janajelly and the others :kiss: sleep tight, because I know I will :pervie: :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Enjoy my MV of Tandrew, I know it sucks, but they haven't filmed much together so I had to search up for days to make the scenes fit together. My poor back. I should be studying for exams but I'm too lazy lol.

greaaaaaaaaaat job bravooo for your effort i like it   :thumbsup:  but andrew really look soo young in your mv woow i was surprised :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Thanks you adsd, :)

Lol the clips I used was from his 2000 lakorn, about 15 years ago, that's why he looks so young XD
woooow 15 years that's a age of a human :shock2:  but he looked veryy handsome and attractive back then i know now why you like him this much  :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
He was sooo handsome, I swear he looked amazing in LMKT. He's a great and versatile actor too. You should try some of his lakorns if you have nothing else to watch he's really likeable onscreen. :)

He's still handsome to me. XD

phatman also liked him from LMKT, isn't that right phatman?  :whaha:  :pervie: 
Nice MV! I'm now hyped up for Andre the playboy!!

That's right Jana!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Update no a day is hard. I think Kim and Ananda part is finish, just editing now. Ananda is still filming here and there for other part beside his.

Lately there is also No more update of Tik and Mew part as well.

Ken and Cherry is slowly improving.

Andrew and Taew, I don't know why there isn't any update when they have "A LOT" to film lol!

Boy and Janie, I think their done as well. Janie might have some more filming to do like Ananda, coming out a little here and there!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
 He's a great and versatile actor too. You should try some of his lakorns if you have nothing else to watch he's really likeable onscreen. :)

yes he  is and believe me am right now watching one of his lakorn and i like it so far he's really great but the lakorn i drop at it look soooooooooo old hhhhhhh andrew look sooooo young on  it called "massaya" do you know it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Yeah I saw Massaya, it's one of my fav lakorns of his :) He looked fineeee in that lakorn XD. Glad you're enjoying it. ^__^ Thank goodness for AndrewGregsonFC for subbing a lot of his lakorns lol. 

A lot of his lakorns look old lol. Too bad there wasn't HD before, otherwise I would be drooling over myself watching Andrew XD

After watching it try "Ruk Kerd Nai Tarad Sood" He was soo hilarious in that lakorn with Aom P. lol. And his many other hit lakorns XD
sure i will try it  ;)  since i don't have anything to watch right now and feel bored this will keep me entertained  and actually am watching am watching it in that yt channel too  :p anyway i will continue my watching now   :ghehe: thank you for the suggestion 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Yeah I saw Massaya, it's one of my fav lakorns of his :) He looked fineeee in that lakorn XD. Glad you're enjoying it. ^__^ Thank goodness for AndrewGregsonFC for subbing a lot of his lakorns lol. 

A lot of his lakorns look old lol. Too bad there wasn't HD before, otherwise I would be drooling over myself watching Andrew XD

After watching it try "Ruk Kerd Nai Tarad Sood" He was soo hilarious in that lakorn with Aom P. lol. And his many other hit lakorns XD

I didn't like Massaya because they were first cousins, with the same last name. They could've been first cousins with different last names, but they're too close of relatives to be falling in love with eachother. Therefore I couldn't continue that one. Andrew and Bua looked really cute though! I wish they paired in another lakorn. 

Haha. I was just watching RKNTS the other week! I watched episode one and then stopped because I was watching other stuff too. Haha. I remember seeing bits of it with my dad way back when it first came out. My dad really enjoyed it. Haha. Now with subs, that's just totally awesome! I love AndrewGregsonFC, she rocks!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Lol I find it ok that they're first cousins, not like they're siblings or he's her uncle or something lol. Many of my aunts married cousins with the same last name, i guess that's why it's normal to me XD

RKNTS is so hilarious, I think I was dying of laughter watching Andrew do that weird dance at the market. 

AndrewGregsonFC is a lifesaver, without her I wouldn't be able to watch his lakorns. One lakorn I am still wishing will be fully English subbed is LMKT, still waiting.   :bhehe:  

Oh, I see. 

I decided to watch RKNTS and yes it's hilarious. I've laughed hard a couple times now. HAHA.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i miss the fun caption pic here so i will have some fun doing a one

cr ig kcfc_ken_chinesefansclub

p'off: why am sooo cooool  B)
ken : oh man am stopping my self from crack out of laugh  :coverlaf:  that's not cool this's how to be cool learn from me  ;)
cherry: why this man is here :huh:  this pic is just for me and ken please go be cool in your self  :wacko:  -_-

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for continuing update this thread. :thumbsup: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
@phatman, thanks for sharing your awesome caption na.  I like it mak mak ka.
@janajelly,  thanks for sharing your beautiful MV, I like all the scenes and the music is beautiful and appropriate.  You did a great job.  Andrew was soooo handsome and Teaw was very pretty.

More picture updates for Singh......

-

-
cr:purija,yorch yongsin,prang3yod,anuchyd,suthasintra