x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Saw a few of Andrew's old lakorn mv intros and it brought me back to the days I use to dream about this guy. He was and still is good looking. The fact that he is paired with Taew =  love. I hope I sub their part. I will be hugely disappointed if this series doesn't live up to all the hype. *CROSSFINGERS CROSSTOES!*

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Abb Ruk Online's first teaser came out! I hope we'll get to see Tiger's first teaser soon too (since it's supposedly airing next month)!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i don't have any idea what's going on but hey people more new pic of Ananberley aaaaaaaaaaaaaa okay calm and post
mmake up artist of ananda luckky you man 

cr ig ananda-everingahma 

the silly couple's back hahahaha

cr ig noom_piyachart

sooooooo beautifuuullll miss you ananberley i feel soo happy  :dance3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. They keep saying they're done with filming, but we still continue to see them. What's the deal? xD Not that I'm complaining. :coverlaf:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I thought they've done for filming???? I'm not complain but I'm happy to see Annaberley. I hope this will air after ARO so I can have something to look forward for next week

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. They keep saying they're done with filming, but we still continue to see them. What's the deal? xD Not that I'm complaining. :coverlaf:
maybe they to add some extra scene or modify something i don't know   :scratchhead2:  :shrug:  am justt happpyyyyyy to see them together again  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim: :yahoo: :yahoo: the filming end today's the last dayy :D
ananda: :lmao:  :lmao:  noooo i don't want it to be the last day i want to film more with you kim :teary:  i will miss you  :tearybye:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
The director keeps calling them back, I'm afraid that Ananda won't take any lakorn in the future LOL. These series should have more than 11 eps or better with 13 eps for taking long time to film.

And i don't see any couples have to call back for more filming like Boy and Jannie. Maybe, during the editing, they have to change scenes. Whatever, just give me hot and romantic Ananberly scenes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please don't wake me up i fainted i can't think strait ananberley are not just hot they'r extremlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  sexyyyyyyyy hooootttt buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrnnning my eyes i can't even oh i just should shut up 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Ananberley is superb hot!!!! :woot2:
when i saw this :faint: :faint: omyy i don't know what i will do when i will watch tiger maybe i will need a bottle of ox gene  beside  me   :spicy:    :spicy:   :spicy:   :spicy:   :spicy:   :spicy: