Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh my gawd!!! I have just finished watching Suer episode 1 and I love it!!! The opening of the lakorn was a good introduction of the main character just like in the 4hjhkk day. Ananda is handsome indeed. Tik was so hot and Andrew is funny with that face lol and my my my Ken was HOT! Steaming hot lol!!! Man I got to sad the golden boy are so smart by side by side.

Okay the shooting scene, somehow I find it hilarious...they're in the middle of the area, hello someone should at least been shoot down but no one were. The bad guy must have really bad aiming lol! And wow Ananda is a very aggressive fighter! Killed them without hesitation...scary but hot!!

Ananda and Kim bricking scene is really funny and Ananda is prefect for this role. Jae is super talkative like Chihuahua yip yapping left to right!! That part when Nai kick Jae in the butt and when the two come back up, is that Jae money the was everywhere on the surface?? How sad in the cave scene, poor Jae was struggling to breath when the water is raising and Nai didn't get a f lol! That one scene where Jae lead after she have enough of the branches slapping her and she roll down after tripping...oh my I was laughing out loud and hitting my bed like crazy. Nai have too comes forth and quote her shouting, " Hello!!! Yuhoo!!" That was hilarious, God dam these are cute! And seriously Jae swear a lot every time she get freak out! The waterfall scene was funny too. Eeks these two are too cute, no feeling yet but toward the end I see a little! Kim character is a very useless woman, she would be dead by the time someone find her lol! Jae have a dirty mind too...Of course she is stuck with a man alone in a deserted island lol! Lots of bricking, dirty joke and dam those sea food scene lol!

The first episode was good...the pace of the lakorn is good and I know it will get better! I love it already! Another wait.... :no: :no:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Every PaVisa's scenes come up, I LOL. They were so funny and hilarious. I love Parop always called her " Jae" everytime. Lol at Parop's story " who is the target". He blamed all bad lucky happened bz Wavisa stole s.one boyfriend. They kept mocking and bickering so I can't image how sweet they will later, hard to image lol
For one who look for sub, it's already up part 5 in Viki. Love this sub team so much.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Currently watching this lakorn and having fun with it...gosh Wanvisa sure can talk! She nag so much! I bet Parob want to zip her mouth up so bad lol!

So far Kim as Wanvisa, she doing good and Ananda as Parob, he doing good too.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Eng Sub is up to part 9.  Only the last 5 minutes left.

----
Tiger is so much fun.  Ananda & Kim is an amazing pair.  The script is very funny too.  Kim is so beautiful with light make up (or almost no make up) on the island.  I'm curious to find out how they fall in love with each other.  For the time being, it's pretty fun to see them bickering.  Their rhythm & timing is perfect.  It's so natural when they bicker.

By the way, this lakorn already hit hot trend on Thailand twitter last night

Tiger - Rank #1st.
Dragon Blood - Rank #2nd.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Lol Def. loved the scene of Wanvisa falling and Parob mocking her saying "hello, you-who" haha that part got me cracking up so bad haha I love all the bickering between Wanvisa and Parob so far. You can slowly see them admiring each other... Love how happy and cheerful Wanvisa was when Parob caught the fishes but ofcourse she caught herself and acted all cool haha

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow Thanks Ninja007 for the news!! Yeah to Suer Teams!!! :cheer: :bravo:

Lol the cave scene...Parob was like "can someone shut this lady up...the water is raising...please shut her up," then her lip still moving, "ah! I'm going crazy here!" Lol!

The "HELLO! YUHOO!" Scene is hilarious!

By the way Ninja007, are you guys planning to upload this part of the series on Youtube. To be honest I'm have apple product and I can't watch any viki stuff because he app viki only have Korean and Chinese and Taiwanese etc.

Crazyme

sarNie Egg
Ananda my god is super hot his acting is just super natural love his laugh this guy has a lot of charisma

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Kim is so sassy! "Order. Understand?" Moving her head while mocking Ananda and calling him a dictator. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Lol Wanvisa is such a useless woman but the waterfall scene was hilarious and I know Wanvisa want to take a longer look at Parob lol! The firer scene, Wanvisa and her dirty mind lol! Parob is so kind to fish for them both after Wanvisa fail to get any...Lol at the broader line scene, n'ek break the rule first hahaha! The oyster scene was funny, of course is will be Wanvisa who took all the Oyster because beside him there only Wanvisa left. But to tell the truth Parob probably he save those for hungry/useless Wanvisa lol! And to be really honest Wanvisa is very clumsy hehehe. The banana leave scene is cute!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow did the pages jump!! Haha. I left off at page 191. Gots lots to catch up on. OKay, hmm...first off my thoughts on this premiere.

EP1 Detailed Thoughts:
- Anyone else not impressed with the opening credits? HAHA. I feel like the graphics aren't up to par. Maybe I set me standards too high? Well, Anne's graphics in ARO were awesome, so she set the standards for me. HAHA. Anyway, I'm annoyed by the upward moving scales in the background. And are you guys disappointed that the OST they released earlier isn't the opening song?? I am. I like the opening song they used, but I also really really like the Hua Jai Likit song.
- I'm not really impressed with everyone's grand intro either. It's the editing that sucks. I think they could've introduced them better. The grand intro isn't so grand.
- Oh Andrew. HAHA. His character is going to be so funny. His grand intro has got to be screen capped, somebody screen cap the dude's face please. 
- How come Janie didn't get a grand intro??? She sort of appeared out of nowhere. No fair.
- OMG, that first shootout is too hilarious. The editing is so bad, and like everyone's shooting at them, yet none of them get shot. They're just randomly shooting at the AUDIENCE and actually hit their target. Hmm. What's wrong here? HAHA. At least have them summersault off the stage or something. Aiya. And the sound effects are horrible. HAHA.
- I'm having a hard time adjusting to the fact that our golden boys are all pra'eks in this haha. This is my first series, so it feels a bit weird to see Ananda, Ken, Tik AND Andrew in ONE scene.
- So are they just going to forget the shooting ever occurred? They're not gonna have a discussion about it? HAHA.
- I'm not feeling the PERIOD~ness of this lakron. Haha. The girls look the part, but the guys, I'm just not feeling them, especially Parob's guards.
- Angie looks beautiful! HEHE.
- I feel like I'm watching Praao. Haha. Oh Kim. 
- Parob is a lot more playful than I imagined. Haha. And I find it odd how Parob sets off to the island to find his missing friend, Kanin? Songgrod and Tham aren't his friends? Haha. 
- Ananda's pretty good with his fight scenes though. 
- Wow, Off, why can't you use better and more realistic props? HAHA. The pieces of the boat that blew up and the cave were too fake. I did find that scene hilarious though. As cliched as the arguing was I just find it funny how they're arguing and not even realizing that the water is slowly rising, haha. I love the part Wanvisa's struggling to speak because of the water and then pitifully says, "Are we going to survive this?" Haha. And Parob goes "It's gonna go to the neck only," and Wanvisa retorts, "What neck? It's covering my face!" Haha. Kim's acting is hilarious in this scene. She just needs to work on her body language a little more, she's awkward sometimes. 
- Why do I feel like the island they got stranded on is the same island in Tik's lakorn Wang Waree. HAHA. That cliff looks like the cliff Ploy's character tossed all Tik's gfs bodies.
- I really like this Ananberly pairing. HEHE. They're very cute together.
- HAHAHAHAHA. Did they really  add that dirty joke?! HAHAHA. How rated mature this lakorn is. HAHA.
- I feel like there's a trader amongst Tiger gang. I sense it's someone very close.
- I like the actor playing Parob's dad, he has a very authoritative onscreen presence and voice.
- Ananda's so freak'n sexy. He'll make a sexy pirate. HEHE. I love the slicked back wet hair of his. Yummy!! BTW how did he randomly swim to a chest? HAHA.
- I actually enjoy Parob's sarcasm. Haha.
- Holly cow, that noise during the night time sounds so scary! Haha. I really want to know what made that noise!
- Seems like they'll be stuck on the island for a very long time?

That's all for today. For EP1, as an unbias viewer, I'll honestly say it's not that captivating. It's lacking in something. After watching the episode I feel very empty. Haha. I don't know how else to explain it. As a bais Ananda fan though, I wanna see more!! HEHE. More of that sexy beast. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Eng Sub is up to part 9.  Only the last 5 minutes left.

----
Tiger is so much fun.  Ananda & Kim is an amazing pair.  The script is very funny too.  Kim is so beautiful with light make up (or almost no make up) on the island.  I'm curious to find out how they fall in love with each other.  For the time being, it's pretty fun to see them bickering.  Their rhythm & timing is perfect.  It's so natural when they bicker.

By the way, this lakorn already hit hot trend on Thailand twitter last night

Tiger - Rank #1st.
Dragon Blood - Rank #2nd.
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu ninja thank you team viki  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can' get over them i want more  of ananberley it will be a looong week  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  i loved every single scene they are together just can't get enough 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
Me at openning scene:
Ananda: woooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he is so handsome
Tik: Ahhhhhhhh it's P.Tik
Andrew: LOL he's cute
Ken: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's P.Ken, P.Ken, P.Ken
When Golden Boys entered, i can't help but to compare with the scene when F4 entered to their schools. They should make the girls swoon over their handsomeness and coolness. And I think the producer could make the festival scene better with more supporting casts, made it huge.
Continue to watch and talk later
Sweet_JJ said:

LOL they should've done an entrance like the F4, it would've been soo cool. Agree!

Oh no, no F4 here! HAHA. 

adsd18/2 said:
kimberley character is soo clumsy , soo naive, soooooooooo nagging  she will make him a headache :ghehe:

Yeah, she's feisty like Praao, but she's a dumb dumb. HAHA. The thing is though, she's not the annoying dumb kind of nang'ek, she's more funny dumb. :ghehe:

Sweet_JJ said:
It finally ended airing.

Great first episode! I enjoyed it! The pace is decent, although there was some things that bothered me it was really good! Ananberley have AWESOME chemistry. 

OMG in the ending credits Andrew kissed Ananda's cheeks! LOL ANANDREW! <3

Yeah, Ananberly have good chemistry so far. That kiss Andrew gave Ananda was totally unexpected! HAHA. They're sons of big time mafia's, they're suppose to be hardcore gangsta's. Haha. I guess that explains why Kanin is Parob's friend. 

Ninja007 said:
Told you.  It's a comedy.  Haha.  Lots of dirty joke. 

I haven't watch it yet.  But went to lots of twitter & thread..

Yeah, lost of dirty jokes, which were totally unexpected too. Haha.

Sweet_JJ said:
The atmosphere of the lakorn is actually not so dramatic as I was expecting, maybe because they're not off the island yet lol. 

Haha. Yeah, wait til we get off the island. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Where's everyone? adsd, Meoconie, and I are like the only ones going crazy here LOL.

HERE!! Was working. Haha.

monkeykimmy said:
he calls her jae. I think its the meaning of elder sister? or aunt? something like that.

Yes, it's older sis.

Sweet_JJ said:
One problem I had with the episode was the editing, it was really bad lolz. I was really expecting some epic scene with the Golden Boys but it was kind of disappointing, all they did was look at each other then BAM! they get seperated lol.

OMG, it's sooo bad!! HAHA. I agree, agree!

Anonymous<3 said:
LOL. KIM IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMINDS ME OF PRAAO FROM ABO! SHE JUST THREW THE GUN INTO THE WATER.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

HAHA. I laughed out loud when she threw the knife in the water. 

Anonymous<3 said:
LOL! Why did Ananda have to kick Kim in the butt for?? He could've just pushed her into the water. xD

I know!! He could've just pushed her off, why kick her butt! Haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wow she talks a lot! Kind of wish he has duct tape lying around lol. This is such a great lakorn after our heart wrenching BR.

It is quite refreshing after BR.

aiyaja said:
Hahah, this reminds me of Ngao Jai especially the waterfall scene too. We all thought Ngao Jai was going to be dramatic, turns out, it's a comedy, same thing here, it seems more like a comedy than drama. Perhaps the real drama will begin later. I'm still downloading it right now, haven't even watched it yet but just reading all of the comments, can't wait!  :woot:

Yup, but I think we're just not at the dressing parts yet.

Mahalo said:
It's such a breath of fresh air. I love the comedy. Ananda is the perfect p'ek for Kim. Love this couple already. Kim's character in here reminds me of Praao. 

Yeah. Ananberly are a perfect match!

Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. I was shocked at that scene. Isn't that a little too inappropriate?! LOL. That's what I was thinking. xD I couldn't believe they were showing a scene like that. Isn't that the first in a lakorn?

VERY inappropriate! I was like typing as I was watching it on another tab and I hear moaning. I'm like why is Ananda moaning like that?!?!? Do I just have a dirty mind? Watched the scene and was like O-M-G! HAHA. Ananda totally turned me on, no kidding.