"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I believe this is their facebook account.
https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family
Or you can go their yt, they've listed their offcial pages.
yes i know girl i'm kim's big fan remember :ghehe: what i meant is are they just gonna upload it in her same official fan page or they will create another facebook account for international fans to upload her lakorns subbed from now on since they can't in yt  , i think my question is a little dumb haha :facepalm: i'm just happy there's sub such a relief 

back to our golden boys

tinah06

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone this is Tinah. I kept trying to reset my pw but I never received an email so I had to create a new username.

Anyway, I just saw episode 1. It was a slow start. I agree, the action scene was choppy. I thought the opening was bad. Noone really talked or said much. There was no suspense on the action scene. I hope it will get better. I thought kims character in the beginning was annoying but her n ananda is funny though. I didn't think there would be some humor in here lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" my mom told me i must wear a t-shirt or i will catch a cold"
"now i already took my pants off and put it up there instead " 
who said that ladies :loool: :loool: the ep is such a relief for stress :lolyup:

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys I'm back...I'm feeling like I'm behind about giving a feedback on the first episode but I do look and read all of the comments here and on Pantip. Here are my feedbacks.
I thought that the opening scene of introducing our five main characters was well done. I mean, the other characters such as Tik, Ken, andrew and Janie's didn't get much scene but the shooting scene and the promts along with everything was well done. I mean, even though the golden boy and Janie didn't have much scene together but remember that all the 5 parts happened at the same time during the Chinese Fesitval. So it makes sense to show more or less of the shooting and fighting along with our main characters because in their own parts, it will probably show what happens to each and individual one of them after and during the Chinses Fesitval. Anan and kim both played out the role of Parop and Wanvisa very Naturally. I'm so in love with this series right now. And as of going to youtube and reading all the feedback, the First part of this series Seua is getting a lot of good and feedbacks. Which is very different from all of the series in the past few years. I'm loving the character of Parop and Wanvisa right now and I LOVE THE HUMOR that is apart of this lakorn. I also love how Ananda calls Kim "jae" ep1 may be slow but it's because it introduces all of the characters and sets out the conflict in the lakorn. Which Seua will move very fast and become very dramatic as each episode goes on. I'm reading ahead right now on manager and there are a lot of drama between Wanvisa and Parop. The last thing that I want to say is that I'm so glad that AnanKim took part in Seua as the main lead because I can see no other actor or actress that can play this naturally.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling

Andrew- OMG!! Why is Ken and Tik dancing while fighting. Keep going guys!! THAT DANCE IS SEXY!!
Ananda- IM..I..m...I'm..I'm out of breathe.....god that was tiring. Hey check out my sexy face expression. Do you like the lip and the mouth.
Andrew- Ananda stop it. THATS EVEN MORE SEXY BRO!!
Tik- Hey umm...I think I pulled a back muscle. Why is Pee Aof making us fight? God I'm ripping so many underpant..
Ken- It's okay Tik. I will see them and help wash your undies for you just like how I did it for Anne...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik_lover said:
Hey guys I'm back...I'm feeling like I'm behind about giving a feedback on the first episode but I do look and read all of the comments here and on Pantip. Here are my feedbacks.
I thought that the opening scene of introducing our five main characters was well done. I mean, the other characters such as Tik, Ken, andrew and Janie's didn't get much scene but the shooting scene and the promts along with everything was well done. I mean, even though the golden boy and Janie didn't have much scene together but remember that all the 5 parts happened at the same time during the Chinese Fesitval. So it makes sense to show more or less of the shooting and fighting along with our main characters because in their own parts, it will probably show what happens to each and individual one of them after and during the Chinses Fesitval. Anan and kim both played out the role of Parop and Wanvisa very Naturally. I'm so in love with this series right now. And as of going to youtube and reading all the feedback, the First part of this series Seua is getting a lot of good and feedbacks. Which is very different from all of the series in the past few years. I'm loving the character of Parop and Wanvisa right now and I LOVE THE HUMOR that is apart of this lakorn. I also love how Ananda calls Kim "jae" ep1 may be slow but it's because it introduces all of the characters and sets out the conflict in the lakorn. Which Seua will move very fast and become very dramatic as each episode goes on. I'm reading ahead right now on manager and there are a lot of drama between Wanvisa and Parop. The last thing that I want to say is that I'm so glad that AnanKim took part in Seua as the main lead because I can see no other actor or actress that can play this naturally.
Wow! Great analysis! I agree about Ananberley! :thumbsup:

By the way, can you share what you read about Pavisa on manager? I want to be spoiled. :coverlaf:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Another mag shoot for Tik and Mew, when will Ananberley get their chance?!

Mew is so tiny, anyone can carry that girl. LOL !!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I did some researching and I don't think Ananda and Kim had that magazine shoot together. :( I think the picture Kim's manager posted was from her Madame Figaro photoshoot:

I didn't realize it until now but the hair looks the same and even the texture of the walls and floor look the same.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
@Anonymous<3 I'm not sure Ananberley had a shooting or not but I'm quite sure the picture Kim's manager uplorded was shooting hamburger magazine. The photogragher's shawdow is excactly chubbychain and his ig shows that hes a photogragher of hamburger magazine. I hope Im not getting wrong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Another mag shoot for Tik and Mew, when will Ananberley get their chance?!

*pic*

OMG, they're cute!

Sweet_JJ said:
BTS, goodness I really miss Ken and Janie together! This pretty much confirmed we'll be seeing the intro scene again and again lol. For Tik's part we'll see him and Mew at the intro scene! Ananda is hilarious XD Why no Andrew?! So pissed lol.

BTS @ 2:38

*vid*

HAHA. Janie walked more like a mafia boss than Ken! 

The more I look at Ken and Cherry's pics, the more I anticipate their part. I feel like they're story is gonna be the most depressing. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

OMG, they're cute!

HAHA. Janie walked more like a mafia boss than Ken! 

The more I look at Ken and Cherry's pics, the more I anticipate their part. I feel like they're story is gonna be the most depressing. 
Ken and Cherry got the best story plot deeply has a good meaning BoyJanie is somewhat similar too 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The Dragon's Blood rollarcoaster is going to give us a very wild emotional up and down kind of ride. By the time we reach the last story, we're gonna be zombies. Lol All wiped out and no feelings left.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Ken and Cherry got the best story plot deeply has a good meaning BoyJanie is somewhat similar too 

I feel like that too. 

x0unerthanlater said:
The Dragon's Blood rollarcoaster is going to give us a very wild emotional up and down kind of ride. By the time we reach the last story, we're gonna be zombies. Lol All wiped out and no feelings left.

Totally! Haha. We have to prepare ourselves. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
i hope were not become sad and insane not like Bang Rajun, i think we will become epic watching this series