Ninja007

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
Whats the meaning of "I have a feeling, She might be the target that they are hunting for" said by Parob?
It means Parob is still clueless why anybody want to hurt him.  Maybe the thieves are after Jae Jimm.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
It means Parob is still clueless why anybody want to hurt him.  Maybe the thieves are after Jae Jimm.
Oh thank u. I thought after the chasers only chase him and not care about Wanvisa He already knew that they were come for him.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:

Sorry to burst the bubble.  The "Love in Maldive" is for Gale Wathaga & Man Garlin.

It said top 10 most popular lakorn.  Tiger rank 1st.
:cry:  :cry:  that's okey  i still have talk stars :ghehe:

well i'm not watching anything beside tiger so i don't know about the others can't compare but great for tiger to hear that  :clap2: :clap2: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Another OST? I like it!

*vid*
I've been waiting for that song to be released. I like it too. Haha. I kind of wish they didn't switch the opening themes, because I honestly, honestly think it suits the opening more. Especially when the lyrics specifically go "luerd mungkorn" HAHA.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
the background music in around 57:20 is very beautiful too....Oh I really want them to release the DVD of soundtrack. I must buy one.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
My internet finally worked again yesterday, but I haven't gotten around to EP2 until today! HEHE. 

EP2 Thoughts Continued:
- And they almost kiss only?! Oh well that scenes still beautiful. Ananberly makes that classic song so beautiful. SIGH. It's not just their song now, it's gonna be a part of my songs. HEHE
- The fighting scene is actually quite nicely done! I know and it's coming from me! HAHA. It's nice because Ananda gave his all during the fighting sequences. He made the fight scenes look so natural. For once I'm not complaining about the a fight scene in a lakorn. Haha. I LOVE LOVE the part Wanvisa hands the gun back to the bad guy and Parob yells at her, hits the bad guy and accidentally bumps into her making her fall! HAHA. That's what you get Wanvisa, and then he pulls her into a  branch! HAHA. And then she gets caught in his trap and he uses her to fight the bad guy! Oh man and when she comes out and starts beating the crap out of Parob. HAHA This scene is hilarious! Hilarious I say! It's another favorite of mine. Ananberly is officially my second favorite couple of 2015 thus far. 
- I can't wait until they get off the island, they've been stuck for too long!
- And they kiss! Hormones. HAHA 
- HAHA. Wanvisa is too funny. She's annoying, but she's just so funny you can't hate her. She's like an Alin, but not as *itchy. Haha. Kim's scream is so high pitched, it hurts my ears too. Haha.
I watched 1 & 2 all over again last night  :coverlaf: I'm kinda obsess with them...well, not kinda.  Like, reaaaaally.  You're not the only one.  I was clapping at Ananda's action scenes.  Like I said, he was really into it.  And for the first time ever, I didn't roll my eyes like I usually do.  Wait...I did on some parts.  You know the parts where they show the bones cracking like in x-rays.  

adsd18/2 said:
"you're disappointed , that i was born as a girl ?" oohhhhh poor wanvisa that's sad  :weep:
Her dad is such an a*s & her mom is so weak.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
Her dad is such an a*s & her mom is so weak.  
he just care for money no emotion in his heart for his family and as you said her mom very weak can't help either , wanvisa has a brave heart 

back to my lovely couple lines 
"i'm glad i saw you , otherwise i will only see you in my dreams"  *deep breath* *big smile in my face like he said that to me* :spicy: and the sparks in his eyes ohh mmyyyy like stars in the dark night full of love for her he is really glad and then they smiles and again i melt aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't help my self i'm drawing hard in this two 

"who cares what  other people think for me  it's the most importing thing"

he is the only one who make her happy :blush: :blush: her smile when he left 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the dinner meet hahahahahaha :lmao3:

she thought when she will do naughty things he will run but heyhey he keep saying "she's so cute she so easy going" :loool: wanvisa is face is priceless there

her brother and father are putting her in hard position she's used for a business deal that can decide the future of her family  so cruel 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Ananda is so playful & has such a soothing voice.  I looooooooooove his laugh.  I'm crazy about it.  And they were both wearing red.  He teases Kim so much.  
You are not alone :drools:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
OMG I‘m totally melted when Ananda uses those facial expression and tone says: Come. Let's get married. :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm writing this comment from pavisa world under the influence of their dance scene :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
"please dance with me....you have to dance with me because this is our song"candy hot sexy eyes he want her badly
:spicy:

and they exchange the fire desire look and then  i'm send to a deep sea of passionate love with those whispers and still can't get out :faint: :faint: :faint: :spicy: :spicy:  "can i ask you something" never known can be this hot :ghehe:

and i'm done "just having you "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i needed to do this before continuing watching i replied the scene can get over but i will now

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :blush: :blush:

tonight i will dream of you   :heart: :heart: :heart: :faint: :faint: :faint: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
parob face when his blind date said she can't get up she had a clamp :lolyup: i will save the last part later before i go to sleep so i will watch it comfortably :p 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
monkeykimmy said:
OMG I‘m totally melted when Ananda uses those facial expression and tone says: Come. Let's get married. :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
Isn't he just soooooo dreamy?  :crush:  Have you seen The Library?  It made me cry.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP3 Thoughts:
- Wow, the fight scenes are so long. HAHA. 
- Ananda needs to do lakorns more often. I wanna see his acting for a much longer period of time! HEHE. He's just so fine in here! Kim's so lucky!!
- The cave scene is like a life and death situation, but even it's a place for romance for our lovely Parob and Wanvisa.
- AWE, when Wanvisa swam up and down to give Parob oxygen, I was touched. Even though it's obvious Parob's not completely unconscious yet. HAHA. Gosh, three kisses. Don't tell me that's all the kisses we get for this series, because I wanna see a kiss from KC, TikMew, and Antaew. 
- OMG, when they were separated, Romeo and Juliet style, I almost teared up. The emotions, the song, the effects. *sniff, sniff* It wasn't a dramatic separation, but it was still touching.
- "Where is she?!" "She's downstairs." HAHA. That was funny. 
- It's sad that Wanvisa's been gone for so long and her parent's don't worry about what unfortunate events she's gone through. 
- I'm watching part 3/5 unsubbed, but still understanding a little. HAHA. Wanvisa's dad is so mean, no wonder she ran away.
- I like the body structure of the actor playing Choke. HEHE. BTW, he's been suspicious since day one. He must definitely be planning something. 
- Awe, does Mungkhun have a thing for Praota?? They're cute!
- I actually like EP3 because we finally get to see everyone else's face. Haha. 
- Awe, Parob is such a sweetie. I love his romantic gestures toward Wanvisa. I love how he's so manly and mature, yet at the same time playful and childish. Ananda does it in a way that makes him loveable and not annoying. 
- Ananda looks so good in that tux!
- OMG, that dinner scene was hilarious. It's funny that Wanvisa's to-be-fiancee's totally loving her attitude. He sucked on a bone she threw down. 
- I want to see Ananda and Yayaying in a movie together. Haha. They'd be so hot together.
- Oh that dance scene was beautiful!!!!!!! It gave me goosebumps. And the whisper in the ear! And the almost kiss! Oh it's getting better and better.
- Parob's blind date is so funny. She's cute and funny. Haha. 
- You know, I feel like they're not mafia's at all. They don't have guards everywhere with like any unique markings or tattoos. They're just business men. They're powerful, but I thought they'd be the intimidating scary mafia powerful kind of people. Maybe that's why they changed the title to Luerd Mungkorn instead of Mafia Luerd Mungkorn
-Awe, Kim's tears made me teary with her. I can feel her pain.
- Okay I have to stop here, gotta run some errands!!! To be continued!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
EP3 Thoughts:
- I'm watching part 3/5 unsubbed, but still understanding a little. HAHA. Wanvisa's dad is so mean, no wonder she ran away.
I checked EP03 3/5.  It has the english sub.  Maybe you should refresh the link. Try again.