Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You can watch the interview on efm news date April 2nd. if I translate it, you might not believe since even fara_Kim vouching was considered speculation so it is better to hear it and read for yourself. :)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Engsub clip from Kimmy Station. How did "Jea Jim" and "Nai Juu" born? and some spoilers for next ep.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ybYSomWX7h4
Short clip interviewed Ananberley
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QArtwOapm-U

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
Still believe it's Kim. Watched the video but haven't read the full interview, but if you have, please translate it word for word.
I hate to do this since I also have a soft spot for Ananberly, but I will translate this article for you.

source: http://www.daradaily.com/news/46830/read/

Ananda "aebpleum" a girl who is taken, happy with Jeed for her wedding.

After fail with the past love life, looks like he was back to his sweetheart side again, Ananda Ev. got so many news talking about nowadays he currently met a new 'waanjai (beloved one)' who is a foreign girl, because at this time we got to see so many pictures in his ig with this girl. No matter what is the truth, when we meet Ananda, we asked about it besides asking about the series "Seur" on how it is going.

And Ananda reveal in the Series 'Seur', 'I want to have something funny in it, so I do a bit adlibs with Kim, but not the love scene. But as u already see in ig, there is a scene when we accidentally kissed, and both of us are shocked, and I already said sorry to her. I believe Mark will understand since it is all acting.'

And about the ex's wedding 'Jeed' that is around the corner, Ananda said 'I know she'll get married but we havent speak to each other for a long time already, and we dont even close to each other family, so there is no invitation from her. Since we're already not that close, I afraid that if I go to the wedding, I dont know anyone in it, but I am happy for the and the news.'

About the rumors saying Ananda already got a new girl who is a foreign girl, he said 'she is a model who i work with in the CF(advert). I kinda like(aebpleum) her but she already got someone. Just shoot a cf together, I already fall for her. About my ideal type, I just want someone kind and love me, thats enough already. Its ok if someone out of this ent industry. Love is something that is hard to describe, will know when its come. Now I dont have any official girlfriend, but I go dating sometimes. Truthfully, I will speak out when things get solid than this'

------

Very sorry since it is so hard to translate from thai to english, and i rarely do it..keke..so my sentence got mix here and there.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
lets not bring Mark into this topic. This is a topic for the Luerd Mungkorn Gang. Let's not make comparisons. And beside..I hear people saying that Mark and Kim are dating, but is it official, if not. I do get a little annoy of it. I know that many people are huge Fan of MK and I'm not trying to be rude here. It's iust annoying to me that most people are saying that Mark and Kim are dating when both of then denides it and there hasn't been any news saying that they're officially dating. I do understand that they do both like each other and do a lot of flirting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik_lover said:
lets not bring Mark into this topic. This is a topic for the Luerd Mungkorn Gang. Let's not make comparisons. And beside..I hear people saying that Mark and Kim are dating, but is it official, if not. I do get a little annoy of it. I know that many people are huge Fan of MK and I'm not trying to be rude here. It's iust annoying to me that most people are saying that Mark and Kim are dating when both of then denides it and there hasn't been any news saying that they're officially dating. I do understand that they do both like each other and do a lot of flirting.
oh he wasn't brought in, fara_kim was translating an interview of Ananda :). As for the MK dating, they are but not announcing it officially. I don't think they will either. However everyone knows they are.

Alright I too just want to talk about the STORY.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Tik_lover said:

Sorry, I just translated Ananda article. ok wont translate nymore

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i swaer my face light up the moment i saw these pic in ig wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

i'm dreammmiinright slap me so i can wake up ommmm ommmmyyyy I'M SHAKING CAN4T WRITE STRAIGHT **BREATH BREATH**
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm in cloud9 and no one can make me come down :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

this was sooooo unexpected the last thing i could imagine to see today i felt  like i want to cry 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhhh it's totally unexpected. But i love to see tgem together. They are really close. LOL Ananda without facial hair...nonono hahahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ananda shaved!?!

Look like, they only accepted 20 lucky winners for this event. They can definitely accept more fans. Hope they take lots of pic.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Ananda shaved!?!

Look like, they only accepted 20 lucky winners for this event. They can definitely accept more fans. Hope they take lots of pic.
it's that mean only 20 fans can join the event  :scratchhead2:  well hope they will take A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT of pics please 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Is it me or Ananda seems gain weight lately. They should do more activities together while the lakorn is airing so we can get tons of pics

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me he's handsome with and without facial hair equally his charm for me is not in his facial hair but in his eyes and smile :spin: :spin:

ANANBERLEY yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy :heart: :heart: i just love this two together best pair 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: i really really will miss them after tiger end 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
credit pantip
OMG !!! Thank u so much ALICE !! Seeing this picture gives me FULL exciment !!!!! I can't wait for it to air !!!!!!!!

They are so cute !!!

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:

No, babe! If you can dream, dream BIG, lol :wink:

I hope they can reunite in lakornS and in many many different kind of works like: CF, magazine, ambassadors, model for calendar, for trade marks,  :pervie:  :pervie:

Honestly, I fall in love with them but I dont really satisfy with the script. Their love story can be invole and develope more, there're some case or problem that happen and solve very quickly, sometimes in easiest way that hard to persuade me. Acting area of others casts are narrow, I think they nees more times to explode, for both our lovey dovey, and for the others. Why? Why is it so short?

I love the way they fall in love to eeach other, cant deny their chemistry they have together and (spread it to our :bhehe: ), but I still think thats not enough, for negative and positive ways. We need more and more and more  (thousands more :pervie: ) scene and moment, drama, revenge and of course KISSES, Im sure that they will burn out our every single minds, :rockon: . In the other side, the script is good enough for the story, the open and end up. But I stiil feel, maybe they miss something, or they dont want to mention in something. Thats makes me not happy.

I think it wasted acting skill of casts. All the question are not to be answer. Why do Parob did everything to A-Wan and she can accept all? Why A-Wan is kidnapped and her parents dont worry or find her? and when she comes back, they just accept it easy? Why the attitude of 2 side enemies (Parob and A-Wan father) can change that so quick? Why A-Wan can easy make a choice to run with her lover and dont think for parents and all the mess things will appear after that? And in Ep 7, how can a strong girl, sef-confident, high with honor can turn out to be prisoner times after times?????? so many question I have, I just accept it like it natural, but deep in my mind, I wont. :annoyed: . What if they could be more eps to develop the story, that would be perfect lakorn ever (Although now it is perfect lakorn to me, lol)

Seriously, I'm fighting with  myself btw to wait and see the next eps and dont want those eps air to finish this part. :wackonut: :wackonut:

:teary: :teary: :teary:
yesssss! I hope they'll reunite in magazine, activity, CF etc etc. I want to see them in one screen again.