Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Singh was cute,love the romance from it and Tik's voice! Oh my potatoes! Lol.

I like the pace of Krating too because it is starting to unlock a lot of drama. It is just hard to watch 5 lakorns that is supposed to happen at the same time because some stuff are a bit repetitive but i really appreciate them not adding too much of Seur and Singh cus imagine how tired we would get by the time we see Hong. Can't wait to see Hong now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well no, it's not that we want the storyline to progress quickly and get to the point. It's the whole feel that's very lacking in something. For instance the editing. I'm not liking the editing so far. Sometimes the music doesn't go well with the scene. I'm not liking the directing either. This does feel more like Suer. I mean, first episode and they give us a slap/kiss...? What's the point in that? Especially soo early in the lakorn. Haha. I guess I'm indifferent. If a slap/kiss is not necessary no matter how much I love the pra'nang I'll be bothered. Alright I shall proceed with my lakorn watching. Don't want to be behind! Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I agree about the editing too. Sometime I just feel as if the slowmo scenes are a bit annoying. Like they over used the matrix stuff. How many slap kisses were there? Only 1 no? The one at the airport was the one i saw and yeah that one was out of nowhere hahaha. I still have my list of complaints with this one but i like the storyline better then the last 2. I have a feeling that I'm going to like Hong the most because that is the one I said i wasn't going to bother seeing. I'm not excited about Raet at all though. Might even skip it and just read spoilers.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Moonstar, that could be why you don't enjoy Krating much, because you like or expect the same p'ek/n'ek interactions as Singh. Maybe try a little harder to enjoy the story of each characters and not just watching for p'ek/n'ek interactions then you will come to enjoy it as well. :wink:

@Saobomp, so totally agreeing with you. I have not fast forward any part at all, and I still think each episode ended so fast. To me it feels like it's only 30 minutes show. lolz. :shrug:

@Ncmeow, yes I like how it's showing and revealing paces, at the same time I like the mystery that's keeping me intriguing about the characters' stories.
Yes me too, can not wait for Hong's story too, because I'm curious about Boy's story... and with Hong herself, because she is a girl born into men's society and the prediction of her life as well, so it will be very interesting to see what will happens. :dance3:

@Phatman, I was too into the stories that I didn't pay attention to any of the flaws. I paid more attention to what's going on with each characters and even down to what's their holding in their hands :bhehe:  HAHA for example I notice that Yayah's Pa is holding a cane with dragon, and I believe I sees a red scars on Ken while he was at the grave site lolz, I didn't even hear the music or care much about the cuts. :bopping: I guess you can say I enjoy the lakorn more than to care what's wrong with it. :lolyup:

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Just started watching Krating as it has eng sub.

First thing - cant stand the hairstyles for the women - Cherry's hairstyle is bad, I know they wanted her to look very stern and focussed on revenge but they could have still made her look like that without this damn middle parting. Same with Janie - ugh, what a horrible hairstyle. And from the photos, I cant stand the bob hairdo for Taew either.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol there were so many 'now you see it, now you don't'. I try not to pay attention but some just made me rewind to make sure it wasn't my advancing age lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
@Moonstar, that could be why you don't enjoy Krating much, because you like or expect the same p'ek/n'ek interactions as Singh. Maybe try a little harder to enjoy the story of each characters and not just watching for p'ek/n'ek interactions then you will come to enjoy it as well. :wink:

@Saobomp, so totally agreeing with you. I have not fast forward any part at all, and I still think each episode ended so fast. To me it feels like it's only 30 minutes show. lolz. :shrug:

@Ncmeow, yes I like how it's showing and revealing paces, at the same time I like the mystery that's keeping me intriguing about the characters' stories.
Yes me too, can not wait for Hong's story too, because I'm curious about Boy's story... and with Hong herself, because she is a girl born into men's society and the prediction of her life as well, so it will be very interesting to see what will happens. :dance3:

@Phatman, I was too into the stories that I didn't pay attention to any of the flaws. I paid more attention to what's going on with each characters and even down to what's their holding in their hands :bhehe:  HAHA for example I notice that Yayah's Pa is holding a cane with dragon, and I believe I sees a red scars on Ken while he was at the grave site lolz, I didn't even hear the music or care much about the cuts. :bopping: I guess you can say I enjoy the lakorn more than to care what's wrong with it. :lolyup:
I like the story. I really do. Haha. I'm very interested in knowing whether or not Tham and Tee are the same person and not the twin thing. But like I said, it's missing that umph. I'll have to watch on to see further. Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I didn't watch the first two parts, so I don't have any comparisons. I like the pace that it's going at. I love Ken in an intense role like this. I still have to watch episode 2 though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
brandygirl said:
Just started watching Krating as it has eng sub.

First thing - cant stand the hairstyles for the women - Cherry's hairstyle is bad, I know they wanted her to look very stern and focussed on revenge but they could have still made her look like that without this damn middle parting. Same with Janie - ugh, what a horrible hairstyle. And from the photos, I cant stand the bob hairdo for Taew either.
Omg. Tell me about it. I think Kim is the only one with nicely styled hair throughout. Haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes totally agreed with the hairstyles, I don't think during that time women fashioned split style as much as this lakorn LOL  It look terrible on Janie, is bad on Cherry too, but looks worst on Janie.  Hopefully they'll style better when Hong airs.

@Phatman, Tham and Thi being the same person has already been revealed since episode 1. :whahuh:

About their first kiss at the airport, I think Krating is testing to see Yayah's reactions, because he probably didn't think she was Yayah and still think she is Chanchompoo while he is now Tham/Krating and not Cholathi(sp?).  He wanted revenge so being rude to her and kiss her would probably being his way...after all, they were once already together-together as one :whistle:  (he mention it during his flashback). :spin:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Maya: lol you and I both didn't pay attention to those things. I was too focus on the characters hehe. It wasn't as noticeable to me like some other lakorn. So many thing to unfold. I can't wait to find out. Very curious with boy myself as well as Janie storyline. Will be very interesting.

Donut is doing the bad guys dirty work ugh.

Also want to know who the old man that Is Helping cherry. What's his beef with sia leng.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, especially with him(Boy) not being in any gang, so why is he around and why was he working for Sia. Also I wonder if he helped Chanchompoo or P'Off because he seems to know all their secrets.

The Sia he is using Donut the same way he was using Chanchompoo, so hopefully she will find out the true soon so she can turn on him too.

Didn't she call him Pa? He also mention his father being one of the gang leader, so I wonder what happened to him, and why does he have to hide himself.  I don't know why I kind of afraid he will backstabbing Cherry or using her to do his revenge. But keep my fingers cross that he is a good person.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That dress looks cute on her. I think she's one of the few that can do vivid colors. I love her in orange too.
did you realize how long and slim her legs are, this is to why she doesn't wore heels cos she will tower over her pra'ek 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Wth, did Chai's character shoot JanChompoo in the past?!
cos her father he wanted to leave the Black Dragon Gang Chai his the leader, whoever wanted to leave they will be punish 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Need to catch up on this maybe later on the weekend so I can give my full thoughts. Reading the comments makes me anticipate this pair. Hopefully this plot has some sort of correlation to the other two. There needs to be a point where everything falls into place chronologically.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just realize Cherry role is kind of raeng when she continue to remind herself 'janchompoo is dead now i am Yaya' 
epi2 i can tell Tham his beginning to fall for Yaya but without knowing 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
From reading everyone's comments, I'm thinking that this series doesn't happen in chronological order like the Gentlemen or Mountain Hearts series' but more like the 3 Musketeer series where everything happens at the same time, then in the final part, at the end of the series, everything will tie in together. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she used to model, not sure.

Boy definitely helped Bauchompoo and i'm guessing he took her to Sinsae (p'off) who maybe took her to the man in Shanghai. So who is Boy and who is the man Bauchompoo called "father"? How are they connected because he seems to know a lot about Sia Leng and all that went on in the parent's generation? So many mysteries!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:
From reading everyone's comments, I'm thinking that this series doesn't happen in chronological order like the Gentlemen or Mountain Hearts series' but more like the 3 Musketeer series where everything happens at the same time, then in the final part, at the end of the series, everything will tie in together. 
omg i am totally forgotton the 3 musketeers series, oh yeah its similar cos everything happen at the time 

so many mystery in Krating love these kind of plot