Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I want ken and Cherry to reunite again but that photo was from Vicbig3 when the MLM Crew went to promote the Luerd Mungkorn Series. Tomorrow is the last episode for Krating. Today's episode was intense filled with drama. Ken did such an AMAZING JOB when he said "I ASKED YOU HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME JANCHOMPOO!?" I could totally feel the emotion and when he cried while hugging Yayah, I cried with him. Tomorrow, Everyone will know who Yayah is and all the secrets will be revealed. The Golden BOYZ, Parop the aggressive Tiger, Songklod the Scary and Sharp Tooth Lion, Kanin the Clusmy playboy Hawk will return back on screen to help out Tham the Firece Bull. The ending of Krating is unknown for right now since Ken and Cherry had to go back and redo and add the some more scenes to the ending because Pee Aof wanted to make the ending better. Next up RAET GUYS!!!!!!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
No, I'm sad that tomorrow's the last day. It's too short, I wish it's longer. Still haven't had enough of Ken and Cherry haha. I hope they reunite in another lakorn soon! I miss them already lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok like seriously why would you look in the cabinet?! Do you see how huge he is? Why would you think he would fit in that tiny cabinet? Omg stupid directing!

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Guys!!! WHO WATS TO SEE THE GOLDEN BOYS AT 3ZAAP!!? I really want to see their interactions and how they all tease one another during the filming set. But I really want to see the Golden boys do a talk show together since this won't happen often for them to be together and it might be their last time being together. Someone on IG, @Prince_tikker has made a request already for the golds boys. If you guys join, and ask Polyplus along with tagging Kalamare, Chompoo and Maornapa on IG we may get to see them.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind, only on episode 3  :cry:  :lmao:  :cry1:  I will have to do an all-nighter so I can catch tomorrow ending.  :facepalm:   :weee:

Thank you xOuner, glad to be back too, was busy.  Hopefully will have time to read everything soon. :wink:  :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
I am wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind, only on episode 3  :cry:  :lmao:  :cry1:  I will have to do an all-nighter so I can catch tomorrow ending.  :facepalm:   :weee:

Thank you xOuner, glad to be back too, was busy.  Hopefully will have time to read everything soon. :wink:  :clap:

Oh you are VERY behind. HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg...Taew is just wrong with that hair. That wig needs to be auction off starting with the first episode.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Watching Krating has been like on an emotional roller coaster ride and finally it has come to an end. I really enjoyed this segment despite the lack of consistency and rationality because the acting from everyone, leads and supporting cast was absolutely fantastic. I would rate this as Ken and Cherry's best performances to date and definitely award worthy. They delivered so many raw emotions and executed great chemistry together without excess skin ship or real kissing. Their pairing has proved that you don't have to be all touchy touchy and all over each other to the point where they're shoving it done the viewers throats for them to be "in" with their characters. 

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Somehow I don't think sia leng died but they'll kill him in Hong. They all will most likely work together to kill him

I felt the same way. He doesn't look remorse or like he wuld kill himself. Maybe his assistant who didn't died helped him. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
How's the finale guys???
it was ok, a lot of flash back to help answer some questions about janchompoo and chonlatee as well as sia leng. The ending of this one is about a week or so after the ending of Singh. I guess I'll watch hong next and follow raet through you guys.