OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I'm liking Raet hehe. Kanon is mesmerized with Pan's dancing skills.
Oh darn the minute I saw that mustache guy with the long hair I was all "dang he's cute" but he's a bad guy:(

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha loving Raed!! So funny! Andrew plays his part well. Like father...like son personality. Great chemistry between father and son.

And when Kanin looks at Pan you can tell he is already hooked on her. I like that they bicker, but no sad drama between them yet.

Sweet_JJ, on 22 Jun 2015 - 10:26 AM, said:

Watched the first episode of Raed, it was ok, I feel bad for Pantheera (Taew), her life is sure messed up with her family! But I still don't get why does she need that ugly wig when everyone has nice, long hair lol. Although Andrew is doing fine as Kanin, I think he's better at drama than romcom.

Maybe she cut her hair so that her family won't pull on it.

Andrew is good at drama, but I love watching his romcom. They aren't too stressfull. His dramas are better if he has a great leading actress. Kehad See Daeng wasn't so great for him. If he had someone else as lead, it may have been better.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm finally catching up on Singh and in epi 9 when the golden kids got ambushed by the bad guys at the restaurant, I just can't help but think how cute it was for Ken to be helping and holding Janie's hand during the gun fight.  Though I know Ken is with another girl in his series, I just thought how cute it'd be if they were together instead hehehehe

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW P'Off is still rocking it  :rockon:   I knew the voice sound familiar from the teaser, I just check and sure enough is P'Off. He's still rocking awesomely. :bopping: :dance1:
I think P'Off version would have been better with action Krating instead of rom-com Raed.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I love me an honest straightforward man like Kim. I'm loving gangster comedian. How come he fights more realistic than Tham? And he's ready to run away with her. His cheesy lines are making me laugh all the time.

unknown24

sarNie Egg
Today's ep was sad and funny at the same time. I'm really liking it how Kaninis straightforward and tells Pan how he feels about her. He shows his feelings for her without caring about anything and most importantly, he cares and wants to protect Pan. Kanin was so swee. This episode. I blushed when he said that He wanted to take care and protect Pan. He is such a good ball and tease Pan but he will love Pan only.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
What's wrong with Pan's dad? She was chased and sexually harassed by her stepbrother but he just slapped. I know he didn't know, still.. And dad who said wants his daughter to live well but sold him to sia. Eew, I hate those selfish dads.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually I'm liking Taew's character and her life situation. She's Cinderella, but she's strong and bold. Kanin is funny, but don't y'all think he's too clumsy? Haha. But I guess that's the point. Hehe.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
That's just to say he may be her savior but he also has flaws. It's funny how he teases Pan about the kiss. That step bro of Pan's is creepy and such a pervert. Doesn't he understand "mai"?

unknown24

sarNie Egg
OMG!! I can't believe it that Pan's father slapped her!! WTH! I was so mad. Pan has a sad life but I like it how she is strong and fights back. I'm lovin KimPan. Lol it was funny how Kanin told Pan "Whenever I see you talk to other men, I just want to beat them up!I don't like it when you do that, do you understand!!?" And Pan stands there not caring. NEXT WEEK GOLDEN BOYS APPEAR!! And Songklod, Tham and Parop will help out Kanin because Kanin and Pan had a mis understanding from the preview for ep3. Can I just say I miss, Pavisa, Songju and Thamyah so much! I wondering when Luerd Mungkorn will have its closing party since all of the parts are done filming now. Raet just got done filming. Hong is done before all of the parts. Seua was done second while Singh and Krating are both done. I'm very excited for the closing party because everyone will be there. Our Golden boys, Tik,Ken,Andrew,Ananda and Boy. The nangek Kim, Mew, Cherry,taew and Janie. Along with other stars such as YayaYing, Au, Daew, Donut, mutmee, Tony, etc.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
loveandpeace said:
I love the ost for Raet, especially the one song by this female singer --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KIF9QPKgZQ&list=PLYPOZA6zLGFpsmDk3aAEJg3lkSAj51b6Y&index=2 . I don't think it's availabe in iTunes (for the U.S. yet)  :cry:
Wow. This is by far my favorite ost from this series. Well, the ost that's not the main theme for all five parts. For the main theme, my favorite osts would be Ananda and Kim's, and Ken and Cherry's (I like both equally). Suer's ost sounds romantic with a lot of angst. It also has the Chinese instrumental, which is fitting for the series because it's based on Chinese culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1oajV2eTNE
Krating's ost is also full of angst, but it's more of an action-angst, which is fitting for the mafia theme of the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INwJCGIUFNs
I don't like Tik and Mew's ost as much because it's too western sounding. It'd be fitting for a lakorn about cowboys. Andrew and Taew's ost is also too playful for my liking.

For the osts from each individual part, I like Andrew and Taew's, and Ananda and Kim's the most (Janie and Boy's ost also sounds good from the snippet in the teaser).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KIF9QPKgZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oh14qmZdC4
Both of these songs are very romantic, but I favor Andrew and Taew's slightly more because it's a bit more sorrowful and beautiful with the melody and Chinese instrumentals used.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like how Kanin doesn't hesitate with his feelings and how he thinks. He wasted no time in courting her.

I hate everything about Pan's family. I would have left my family a looooooong time ago if I was in her situation. Anything is better than being treated like nothing from your own family.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Wow. This is by far my favorite ost from this series.
I love it too!! Yes besides the main theme song this one has got to be my fav. Who is the singer. I love her voice. I've heard it before.....???

I honestly like Suer and Krathing's main theme the most. For the individual series songs, I liked the classic song in Suer that Pavisa always danced to, didn't like the one in Singh, and don't even remember the ones from Krathing. Haha. I do remember an instrumental that played during the sad parts though and I like that one too.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
st111 said:
Good news!! 

Rating for last Krating episode..is 7.197

ช่อง3: กระทิง: 7.197

I think this did give a reward for Ken and Cherry excellent performance and Chemistry....

I did enjoy it even though some story line didn't go smoothly..But Ken and Cherry acting cover a lot....especially, when Ken point the gun to Cherry, they both had their tear drop...
Thanks for sharing. Krating did a good job!!!