Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha it was funny during 3 Zaap when Andrew started talking about how the golden boys and Pee Aof fart in the film set. Janie was worst because Ken farted in her face!!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am fanning myself over here after watching 3 zaap. Andrew is super handsome... omg cannot stop staring at him. He looks so young. IDK what it is but I felt like Andrew & Taew have an undercurrent of chemistry off screen. They would make a hot couple if they ever dated. But of course Taew has someone in real life... Lol We can only jin. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
It's official Raet has a total of ten episode. We will get to see the golden boys the most in Hong since we don't see them much during Raet. I'm thinking Hong might be the longest of all the parts. Anyways the Main ost for Hong is out and I'm really liking the ost of Hua Jai Likit for Hong that is sang by a women. The Chinese instrument goes along with the song very well. Can't wait for Raet tomorrow!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
awwwwww it ending soon ? i love andrew/taew part!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:
It's official Raet has a total of ten episode. We will get to see the golden boys the most in Hong since we don't see them much during Raet. I'm thinking Hong might be the longest of all the parts. Anyways the Main ost for Hong is out and I'm really liking the ost of Hua Jai Likit for Hong that is sang by a women. The Chinese instrument goes along with the song very well. Can't wait for Raet tomorrow!!!

Where did you hear it?

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Where did you hear it?
it's confirm on ManagerOnline. Raet has a total of ten episodes. Hong will have a LOT of golden boys scene. Hong will be The longest I think. Because everything concludes here. Sia Leng is not dead guys!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:
it's confirm on ManagerOnline. Raet has a total of ten episodes. Hong will have a LOT of golden boys scene. Hong will be The longest I think. Because everything concludes here. Sia Leng is not dead guys!!!!
I meant the song. Haha. I should've said where did you listen to it. I searched for it on YouTube and couldn't find it.

cecilia

Staff member
The five boys are HILARIOUS ... I have to agree with Andrew on his remark that p'ek are human too .. they have air in and out just like everyone too lol

OST for Hong sounds so nice ... I look forward to Janie onscreen :)

sarNie Adult
Ohhh maaaaaaannnn! I'm so behind! I haven't watched a single episode of Ken's part, I wanted so much to watch Andrew's part but gaaaah! I was sidetracked big time. It had the funniest and most interesting trailer in the Vic3 whatever that is event thing. I would be watching out for the last part. I was so intrigued by the plot line - and I want to see Janie (and all the golden boys) again. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching 3 Zaap interview and Andrew's hilarious. Lol. Never seen his acting like that but love his humorous personality offscreen. Totally blushing watching him. Especially when he asked the host to sit next to him and asked if she has a bf yet. 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Don't believe anyone has shared this, but if anyone has let me know and I'll delete it.

OST  //  Source: ch3soundtrack @ YT
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roMs-FGGmAU[/media]

Teaser  //  Source: ch3official @ YT
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnPTM4bTfw[/media]

I was really looking forward to this series, but I haven't been able to get past one or two episodes for each part of the series...and Hong was the least anticipated one out of the 5 parts for me, but from the teasers & MV so far, I am by far the most excited for Hong now. It looks sad and heartbreaking; can't wait for it to air. Maybe Hong will turn out to be the only part I can sit through and watch.