Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I've only seen 2 and read 3. It's always the same story. The nang'ek rises like a pheonix over the dragons. The pra'ek was someone who came to kill her father but ended up her bodygaurd. They fall in love but it is forbidden because she is a pheonix and should stand next to a dragon not a no body blah blah blah. In the end either he dies protecting her or she dies from assination. Lol i was hoping this one would be different but I should had known better.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I've only seen 2 and read 3. It's always the same story. The nang'ek rises like a pheonix over the dragons. The pra'ek was someone who came to kill her father but ended up her bodygaurd. They fall in love but it is forbidden because she is a pheonix and should stand next to a dragon not a no body blah blah blah. In the end either he dies protecting her or she dies from assination. Lol i was hoping this one would be different but I should had known better.
Ugh. That's so sad because at the end, it's all about their status and who is "deserving" of her. :( I felt like I was cheated with the ending! Lol. I was totally expecting a happy ending.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
judyp said:
Ugh. That's so sad because at the end, it's all about their status and who is "deserving" of her. :( I felt like I was cheated with the ending! Lol. I was totally expecting a happy ending.
I think it is like a curse or something. A women of power can not have a man standing next to her. I think it is total bs.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think it is like a curse or something. A women of power can not have a man standing next to her. I think it is total bs.
But that makes the story even more compelling. It's rare to watch a lakorn where the nang'ek has this much power. So much power that no man can be by her side. Hehe. This makes me want to watch it. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
But that makes the story even more compelling. It's rare to watch a lakorn where the nang'ek has this much power. So much power that no man can be by her side. Hehe. This makes me want to watch it. Haha.
so true i should watched this this sounded so good guess i wanted to wait for the feedback first :ghehe: i should start this sometime in the future soon

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He died, her "hearing" the leaf song was to say that she will always hear his music because he will always be beside her no matter where he is at.

so romantic and sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i hate goodbyes with this tragic end i didn't watch this i went directly to see the end clip and when i saw this ohh maaann sooo ssaadd 

judyp

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I think you should definitely watch it despite the sad ending. I think our taste might be similar since you also really enjoyed Singh. Hong is full of drama and not the typical love story that is displayed because of the difference in their status but you still feel for them. I am really impressed with Boy, he did such a good job.

judyp

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes, total bs indeed. Lol. But nonetheless, I enjoyed Hong and all the actors did such a good job!!

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Hong was very teary at the end. Ah long did die because if you listen carefully, somewhere during the last episode Sin Sae wuang said that Ah long must not touch any weapon or else he will lose his life. And during the ending where Ah long was fighting, Sin Sae wuang showed up with the candles being blown down and he quoted that the sky has destined for this to happen. The ending final scene where Songklod,Tham,Parop,Kanin and Hong all vow to do good for the land was super powerful. I truly felt the powerful words that were pointed out and since thailand is at a bad situation right now, the words being spoken in the final scene really brought many people to thinking of doing good to thailand and stay strong as a whole. Tik was a very good leader, he showed a lot of leadership and dignity. Ken was a very protective and caring brother towards hong. Kanin was like the person that can make anyone laugh with his clumsy style, Parop is the smart and protective person. The 4 golden boys did a fantastic job in here. Every scene of them were funnny, sad, and serious. I loved how are all together even thought they are not real sibblings. When one person needs help, all of them will help and support that one person. When someone is sad, they are all sad together but when it's a time to be funny, they all joke around and laugh but when it's serious, they are all serious. They support and help out one another side by side, back by back. I will never forget this wonderful series.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Actually new to this forum but Ive been following all along hehe. Hi guys! I understand that Boy died, but how come on the asianwiki/sharerice page for luerd mungkorn, it says that Boy was supposed to be some guy named William, and is supposed to be the leader of Dragon Gang?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
weehee23 said:
Actually new to this forum but Ive been following all along hehe. Hi guys! I understand that Boy died, but how come on the asianwiki/sharerice page for luerd mungkorn, it says that Boy was supposed to be some guy named William, and is supposed to be the leader of Dragon Gang?
:welcome1:  hello!!

I think that wiki is wrong lol. Actually no wait, it's not wrong but p'Off changed the script.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Ratings anyone??? From Raed EP7 all the way until Hong's most recent EP?

wanted to help you this is the rating for 

hong 
ep1 4.5
ep2 4.0
ep3 4.3
ep4 4.8
ep5 4.4
ep6 4.9
ep7 4.3
ep8 4.9
ep9 , ep 10 (they didn't upload) 

Raed 
ep7   7.2
ep8   6.8
ep9   7.5
ep10 8.9

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
weehee23 said:
Haha, yeah I will go update their wiki page later. Off seems to have made a few changes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
judyp said:
I think you should definitely watch it despite the sad ending. I think our taste might be similar since you also really enjoyed Singh. Hong is full of drama and not the typical love story that is displayed because of the difference in their status but you still feel for them. I am really impressed with Boy, he did such a good job.
I'm a sucker for tragic romantic endings. I actually don't mind them. They make the lakorns all the more memorable.

sarNie Adult
Actually, I only just watched the last episode, and it got me so intrigued I want to watch the whole thing.

The shot that I liked the most was when Ah Long smiled ever so slightly and was going to give the rose (? or whatever flower that was) to Hong and then the camera kind of went down and showed the side view then the wind blew while Ah Long's hand was slowly extended towards Hong's direction. Ah long was standing stiffly and he was avoiding her gaze almost as though he were embarrassed to give the rose to Hong (like "I don't deserve her! But i love her!" or something). On the other hand, Hong was smiling so brightly and accepted the rose coyly. I dunno, for me it was such a powerful shot. It shows their restraint in their love for each other and yet at the same time it shows how much they both want to be together.  :cry:

I never knew Boy Pakorn could act like that. hahaha. I have new found respect for him. dare i say it, if he plays more characters like Ah Long, I might even develop a crush on the guy! Hahahaha. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys, if anyone is interested I've done a full review of the series and what I thought about it on my blog here >> https://timetravellingtofu.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/mafia-luerd-mungkorn-series-review/ I really enjoyed the entire series and personally Hong was my favourite it was a lot less lovey dovey than the other four but for me I think it was perfect and if they're given the chance I hope that Boy and Janie can act in something else together. 

@phatman hey! long time no see/talk. You really should give this series a go when you have time, it's like five different mini series with five different flavours.