Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay, thanks! Got me excited for
Nothing hehehe.

Should at least read Ninja post from yesterday!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Finally, Tiger is starting to film city scene.  They went to Pra'k house.  So far, we see Angie Hasting and Ananda's father.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ninja007 said:
Finally, Tiger is starting to film city scene.  They went to Pra'k house.  So far, we see Angie Hasting and Ananda's father.
Angie is back?!? Oh em gee, love that girl. Disappeared for a while. If she's going to be in here, I'm definitely so excited for this. Any pictures Ninja?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Angie is back?!? Oh em gee, love that girl. Disappeared for a while. If she's going to be in here, I'm definitely so excited for this. Any pictures Ninja?
Tiger script on Angie's IG:
http://web.stagram.com/p/637454249561757728_28073141

At the set:
[ @ ] angiehastings บรรยากาศกองถ่าย "เสือ" ขอบคุณพี่อ๊อฟ-พี่แดง ที่มอบโอกาสให้จี้คะ โดยเฉพาะคุณแม่ที่รัก พี่ดา ที่เป็นเมตตาลูกสาวคนนี้เสมอ @da_hathairat ติดตามกันนะค่ะ #บรรยากาศกองถ่ายเครียดน่าดู #จำบทได้ไม่เนี้ยจี้   1

At Tiger set.  Thank P'Off and P'Dang for the opportunity.  Especially, dear mommy who's always kind to this daughter, Da_Hathairat.  Please support.  #Atmosphere at TigerSet.  #Will I be able to remember the script?
http://web.stagram.com/p/640163848261802076_28073141

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Another Update:

Rumor says ... Ken Theeradeth withdraw himself from Luerd Mongkorn Series - Krating.  Rumor says Poh Nuthawut will be replacing him.  (From Kom Chud Luek).

KCL didn't specify the source.  Therefore, it's just a rumor at this point. 

But Ken did got an offer from Broadcast for remake of Sapai Jao.  So it's possible that he withdraw from here for Sapai Jao.  If it's true, it's a very bad choice for him.  Out of all 5 books, Krating definitely got the best plot. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Okay, thanks! Got me excited for
Nothing hehehe.

Should at least read Ninja post from yesterday!
You're welcome. Hehe.

Ninja007 said:
Angie Hasting?? Ananda's dad?? Are they special guests?? Miss, miss Angie!

Ninja007 said:

At the set:
[ @ ] angiehastings บรรยากาศกองถ่าย "เสือ" ขอบคุณพี่อ๊อฟ-พี่แดง ที่มอบโอกาสให้จี้คะ โดยเฉพาะคุณแม่ที่รัก พี่ดา ที่เป็นเมตตาลูกสาวคนนี้เสมอ @da_hathairat ติดตามกันนะค่ะ #บรรยากาศกองถ่ายเครียดน่าดู #จำบทได้ไม่เนี้ยจี้   1

At Tiger set.  Thank P'Off and P'Dang for the opportunity.  Especially, dear mommy who's always kind to this daughter, Da_Hathairat.  Please support.  #Atmosphere at TigerSet.  #Will I be able to remember the script?
What role is she playing??

Ninja007 said:
Another Update:

Rumor says ... Ken Theeradeth withdraw himself from Luerd Mongkorn Series - Krating.  Rumor says Poh Nuthawut will be replacing him.  (From Kom Chud Luek).

KCL didn't specify the source.  Therefore, it's just a rumor at this point. 

But Ken did got an offer from Broadcast for remake of Sapai Jao.  So it's possible that he withdraw from here for Sapai Jao.  If it's true, it's a very bad choice for him.  Out of all 5 books, Krating definitely got the best plot. 
No!!!!! Why?? no!! Even though it's just a rumor, I don't like this rumor!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Ananda's dad?? Are they special guests?? Miss, miss Angie!

Not Ananda's real dad.  It's Bie Theerapong, as Rapob (Ananda)'s father.

phatman said:
What role is she playing??
 Don't know yet.  But it will probably be on SSBT soon.

phatman said:
No!!!!! Why?? no!! Even though it's just a rumor, I don't like this rumor!!

Maybe Ken had enough of his frame.  Wanting to go behind the scene.  So he decide to go with connection + an easy role, rather than a tough + action role.  I don't know.  Just guessing. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i have a feeling we could see a reunion of Cteam Chakrit/Cherry remember how Khun Off wanted him to play the role in Raet Mafia but his schedule didn't work then they found Andrew to replace him

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Not Ananda's real dad.  It's Bie Theerapong, as Rapob (Ananda)'s father.

Don't know yet.  But it will probably be on SSBT soon.

Maybe Ken had enough of his frame.  Wanting to go behind the scene.  So he decide to go with connection + an easy role, rather than a tough + action role.  I don't know.  Just guessing. 
Oh. Haha. I was gonna say he's doing a cameo for his son??

Well I hope the news is false because I'm most excited for his part!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ninja007 said:

At the set:

Thank you for the update! I've been searching all over for news about Angie but can't seem to find anything, even her IG. I did came across some new video site that she's using and she mentioned working on a new lakorn project for 2014. I got very excited. I guess this was what she was talking about. And bummer about the Ken thing. I think he'd really help this project rise above all. There's just a bunch of A listers to look forward to. I'd hate to see this rumor be true.  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da update!! Woohoo finally city scene! Cant wait to see kim and everybody wardrobe!!!

Sad if Ken really drop this lakorn...

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
WTH Ken!!!
I really hope it's just a fake rumour...if he was to chose the other lakorn, he is very d..b...sorry..

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It would be sad if Ken isn't in this series but it's understandable. Ken doesn't care about his popularity and now his priorities are his kids. Noi is producing her lakorn and so he probably wants a more practical lakorn that will allow him more time to spend with his family. If there's a replacement, it won't likely be Shahkrit because of time conflicts. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
It would be sad if Ken isn't in this series but it's understandable. Ken doesn't care about his popularity and now his priorities are his kids. Noi is producing her lakorn and so he probably wants a more practical lakorn that will allow him more time to spend with his family. If there's a replacement, it won't likely be Shahkrit because of time conflicts. 
Yeah, true, he's done all that he could already, but still. I'll be sad!!