Alice

sarNie Tombstone
as i am a huge fan of Rome and follow his works his acting is quite decent atleast he isn't stiff comparing to Mart, bet you guys might fall inlove with him after you watch him like i am 
i can guaranty 
Rome his been known as a veteran for awhile now 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I think Rome overacts sometimes, just sometimes, when he makes that mad I-want-to-take-revenge kind of facial expression. HAHA. Of course I'm seeing less of it now. 

Exactly why he needs to take on this challenge. HEHE. Oh well. Up to Mr. Off. I hope he chooses someone we all agree to. 
will u guys watch if Khun Off choose Rome, Phatman looks like your always tends to be against whenever i mention my favourite 
look u have ur own idol i have mine but there is no need to say he can't take on this challenge role please its unfair to say this 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
According to P'Ken's interview from Sanook, he says that now he has the work with P'Dang&P'Off and has  talked with them once before. He is ready to act in this new series if they can't find the people to replace him finally and then he is still willing to accepct this new lakron. P'Dang also understand that P'Ken has worked always in the past and can't have enough time to be with his parents. At last he says that he will come back  someday and P'Noi is alwyas giving him encouragement and confidence!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Personally I don't really think Rome suits the role in the series. I really can't see him in Ken's role, I don't know, maybe the lakorns I watched him in makes me think this way. His face doesn't strike me as Ken's role. I might be bias lol. Whatever if he does take the role I wish him all the best. 
I totally agree with you.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
We can't always take everything so serious when it comes to actors.. There are some that we feel are great actors whilst there are some that we feel aren't that great. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
About Rome, I like him, but to be honest, I have not been impressed by many of his works. If asked, do I mind if he's in here? I don't mind. I've been wanting him to pair up with Cherry. At this point, I don't really mind whoever is in here, as long as its not the two that I mentioned previously. However, Ken is still my #1 choice for this role.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
will u guys watch if Khun Off choose Rome, Phatman looks like your always tends to be against whenever i mention my favourite 
look u have ur own idol i have mine but there is no need to say he can't take on this challenge role please its unfair to say this 
Haha. I don't think you've been paying attention miss. I said that I would like to have Rome in this series so he could challenge himself. You snapping at the wrong person perhaps??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
We can't always take everything so serious when it comes to actors.. There are some that we feel are great actors whilst there are some that we feel aren't that great. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
About Rome, I like him, but to be honest, I have not been impressed by many of his works. If asked, do I mind if he's in here? I don't mind. I've been wanting him to pair up with Cherry. At this point, I don't really mind whoever is in here, as long as its not the two that I mentioned previously. However, Ken is still my #1 choice for this role.
I love Rome, but truth be told I'm not really impressed with the roles and lakorn he has taken on either. He seems to always take on the roles that are submissive to women. Not that he's the only one of course. Well EXCEPT Kularb Rai Narm, the lakorn that turned me into a huge fan of his. Hehe. I loved his character and just love that lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
angelcrystal said:
According to P'Ken's interview from Sanook, he says that now he has the work with P'Dang&P'Off and has  talked with them once before. He is ready to act in this new series if they can't find the people to replace him finally and then he is still willing to accepct this new lakron. P'Dang also understand that P'Ken has worked always in the past and can't have enough time to be with his parents. At last he says that he will come back  someday and P'Noi is alwyas giving him encouragement and confidence!
Oh! So we still have hope!? Crosses fingers!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
What happen here?
It does not matter who will replace Ken T because I am going to watch all  five parts. I will give it a try and then give my opinion later. I'm still new with Thai actors/actresses, so I can't judge them yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. I don't think you've been paying attention miss. I said that I would like to have Rome in this series so he could challenge himself. You snapping at the wrong person perhaps??
hello i read ur comment u didn't even mention that he can, look if u don't like me then don't quote my comment i am nice to u all and please show abit of your kindness and respect i don't like to say stuff to hurt others 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovenk said:
What happen here?
It does not matter who will replace Ken T because I am going to watch all  five parts. I will give it a try and then give my opinion later. I'm still new with Thai actors/actresses, so I can't judge them yet.
this is how people view lakorns watch first and judge later i like this response 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Sometimes, you just have to know who to avoid so you don't butt heads. Walking away is the best thing to do. Still hoping for Chakrit. So far, I only know of him being Sai See Plerng. Shouldn't he be available?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
hello i read ur comment u didn't even mention that he can, look if u don't like me then don't quote my comment i am nice to u all and please show abit of your kindness and respect i don't like to say stuff to hurt others 
I come with peace. I wanted to ignore your comment, so I wouldn't be adding more fuel, but it's even more rude to ignore you, therefore I've decided to comment. And because I don't not like you I quoted your post. Ahem. You go on and believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to persuade you otherwise. And that is all I have to say.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Haha. Sometimes, you just have to know who to avoid so you don't butt heads. Walking away is the best thing to do. Still hoping for Chakrit. So far, I only know of him being Sai See Plerng. Shouldn't he be available?
So then he should be available...right? If possible he's my first choice for replacement.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So then he should be available...right? If possible he's my first choice for replacement.
Oh yeah, he's in Narak with Channel 5 starring Son. So maybe not. Which part of the series is Ken's? Depending on whether it's towards the beginning or the end of the series, I don't think Chakrit can make it. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I come with peace. I wanted to ignore your comment, so I wouldn't be adding more fuel, but it's even more rude to ignore you, therefore I've decided to comment. And because I don't not like you I quoted your post. Ahem. You go on and believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to persuade you otherwise. And that is all I have to say.
just forget all the non-sense and focus back to the lakorn topic 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Oh yeah, he's in Narak with Channel 5 starring Son. So maybe not. Which part of the series is Ken's? Depending on whether it's towards the beginning or the end of the series, I don't think Chakrit can make it. 
Ken's his part3 of the series 'Krating' Mafia Luerd Mungkorn