phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
She is very lucky!! Hah

Um. Im not even sure if she is mix or full thai. I have a feeling she is full thai, though.

She looks Thai, but she looks mixed as well. Oh well, that's not really important, just got curious. HAHA.
She kind of reminds me of Seo Ji Young (Korean singer/actress) and Seo Ji Hye (Korean actress).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Phatman, Tik and Mew look suitable for one and another :) :) i seriously cannot wait for da other since one fitting is coming after another!

Yes they do and yes I can not wait!! I'm excited to see Ken and Cherry, if Ken's still in, and Andrew!! I mean Andrew and Taew together, but more excited to see Andrew than them two together, since I haven't seen him in a long time!! Ken please still be in!!!! I want to see my Ken in period clothings!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Tik and Mew look pretty good together. Now just waiting for the other two couples. Please KEN!!!!!! Please still be in here.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I was always been waiting for Kim to be in a period lakorn, even though it a series at least i get to see her in fancy dress :). Mew look just like Than Ying in KCP! Just a bit more mature looking :D. Janie fiiting, she look hella cute and beuatiful :). Everyone look good but sad that Ananda and Kim have one or two pics that was leak out for us fan to spam on only not a lot like Janie and Boy and Tik and Mew!

Anyways about Mew, i think she is fully Thai! I'm 95% positive that she Thai not Mix lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
I was always been waiting for Kim to be in a period lakorn, even though it a series at least i get to see her in fancy dress :). Mew look just like Than Ying in KCP! Just a bit more mature looking :D. Janie fiiting, she look hella cute and beuatiful :). Everyone look good but sad that Ananda and Kim have one or two pics that was leak out for us fan to spam on only not a lot like Janie and Boy and Tik and Mew!

Anyways about Mew, i think she is fully Thai! I'm 95% positive that she Thai not Mix lol!

I know right. Why couldn't they leak some pics of Kim and Ananda's fitting....??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Tik and Mew look great together! Now we have to wait on Ken-Cherry and Andrew-Taew  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
yeah the two hottttt pairings, they are the one that is very slow, come on KC and AT hurry up 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
He looks around that age. HAHA. He's turning 42 this year. The gray hair probably came from the make up artist or he probably did have gray hair, who knows. Yeah, when I see my pra'eks with gray hair playing daddy it makes me sad. Everyone is growing...and that means I need to grow up as well. HAHA.
P'Au his turning 42 he look so younger than his age, guess what P'Num his turning 41 and his ageing is faster than P'Au 
i saw a picture of P'Au posted on his IG wearing casual clothes he could pass as a 20-30
imagination what if Act Art chose P'Au to replace Ken for Krating it will be a good reunion seeing him with Cherry again
P'Au does have the pra'ek images in Krating the fierce looking Bull 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, i didn't expect TikMew to be so compatible. They look so cute together. Can't wait to see more of everyone elses fittings. Also want more Ananda and Kim updates as well. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
P'Au his turning 42 he look so younger than his age, guess what P'Num his turning 41 and his ageing is faster than P'Au 
i saw a picture of P'Au posted on his IG wearing casual clothes he could pass as a 20-30

I think Au still looks good, just more round and more...hairy. HAHA. OMG Num, yes, he looks so old and worn out! He's still a pra'ek I cherish, but he does look quite older. Some people just age faster. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bieluvr said:
Wow, i didn't expect TikMew to be so compatible. They look so cute together. Can't wait to see more of everyone elses fittings. Also want more Ananda and Kim updates as well. :)

Haha. I think everyone was pretty shaken by their compatibility. Not that they're extremely hot together, but just better together than expected. HAHA.

I'm anticipating what Andrew and Taew will look like together. I can't really picture the two together yet. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I think Au still looks good, just more round and more...hairy. HAHA. OMG Num, yes, he looks so old and worn out! He's still a pra'ek I cherish, but he does look quite older. Some people just age faster. Hehe.
P'Num he look sick and worn out, on P'Au IG he said he went to some workout fitness u know what his the only son in the family and the youngest too his nationality is Thai/HongKong i think he can speak Cantonese and English is also very good too, Mew she look so petite next to Tik but they look cute bet Taew she'll look small next to Andrew too and bet Cherry will almost riches Ken height since Cherry has lost alot of weight and it makes her leg thin and long

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
P'Num he look sick and worn out, on P'Au IG he said he went to some workout fitness u know what his the only son in the family and the youngest too his nationality is Thai/HongKong i think he can speak Cantonese and English is also very good too, Mew she look so petite next to Tik but they look cute bet Taew she'll look small next to Andrew too and bet Cherry will almost riches Ken height since Cherry has lost alot of weight and it makes her leg thin and long

Au is an only child?? Woah, no siblings. I do not want to be an only child. Haha. Anyway, I didn't know he's mixed with Chinese?! That's such a big surprise!! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Au is an only child?? Woah, no siblings. I do not want to be an only child. Haha. Anyway, I didn't know he's mixed with Chinese?! That's such a big surprise!! 
he has an older sis, his the only son 'mumma boy' yes his ThaiChinese so assuming both his parents they speak both, but Au probably Thai English more his ascent is very good and u know what his still single, oh his also a good friend of Ken and Cherry 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
he has an older sis, his the only son 'mumma boy' yes his ThaiChinese so assuming both his parents they speak both, but Au probably Thai English more his ascent is very good and u know what his still single 

Oh, haha. I didn't get the "only son" part. Silly me. Anyway, I want to hear him speak English. Haha. I wonder what he sounds like. Au should get married!! He needs to before it's too late. Same goes to all those early 70's kids. They need to marry and make babies quick!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh, haha. I didn't get the "only son" part. Silly me. Anyway, I want to hear him speak English. Haha. I wonder what he sounds like. Au should get married!! He needs to before it's too late. Same goes to all those early 70's kids. They need to marry and make babies quick!
P'Num and P'Au they both the same status single, but sometime they chose to be single is better, u want to hear P'Au speaking English watch the Six Senses 1-2 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
P'Num and P'Au they both the same status single, but sometime they chose to be single is better, u want to hear P'Au speaking English watch the Six Senses 1-2 

But single forever isn't good. They need to produce an heir to carry on their name! HAHA. Especially Au being the only son he needs to make a son to carry on his name. HAHA. 
Is that the scary lakorn?? HAHA. Darn, ok I'll go check it out. Thanks!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
But single forever isn't good. They need to produce an heir to carry on their name! HAHA. Especially Au being the only son he needs to make a son to carry on his name. HAHA. 
Is that the scary lakorn?? HAHA. Darn, ok I'll go check it out. Thanks!
its not scary lakorn its a fantasy thing 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
its not scary lakorn its a fantasy thing 

Alright, good. I hate scary movies! HAHA. Thanks. Do you know which parts exactly does Au speak English?? So I don't have to go through the whole lakorn? Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG! I was skimming through episode 1 of Six Sense 2 and saw and heard some scary things!!! Okay I'm stopping for tonight.