-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I like that back photo up there where they're holding hands and ken is holding a white rose while cherry is holding a black gun.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

I know right? I'm going to take him personally to the barber shop, at get him to have a workout routine, he's gotten a bit chubby. XD
Oh yeah, please do. We want sexy buff Andrew back. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I wish they didn't thicken Kim's brows. She looks better with thinner eye brows. Hehe
Thick eyebrows are really in right now. Some people can fill them in nicely and get away with it while others fail horribly. Lol. Kim is one of those people who looks okay with them. I prefer thinner eyebrows since my face is rather small. I have thick and dark coarse eyebrows so it kind of overwhelms my face. I'm gonna go try and find some pictures of Kim with thin eyebrows to compare. Haha. I think her eyebrows are naturally thick since she is half German. So whether they're filled or not, she still has naturally thick eyebrows.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Thick eyebrows are really in right now. Some people can fill them in nicely and get away with it while others fail horribly. Lol. Kim is one of those people who looks okay with them. I prefer thinner eyebrows since my face is rather small. I have thick and dark coarse eyebrows so it kind of overwhelms my face. I'm gonna go try and find some pictures of Kim with thin eyebrows to compare. Haha. I think her eyebrows are naturally thick since she is half German. So whether they're filled or not, she still has naturally thick eyebrows.  

Now that I look back at her old pics, she's always had thick brows. Haha. How about I wish they didn't darken it as much and shaped it...better...? I don't know how else to describe it. Haha. I like her eye brows in Thara Himilaya. They were thick, but they weren't darkened as much and they just look better....to me. Hehe. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Now that I look back at her old pics, she's always had thick brows. Haha. How about I wish they didn't darken it as much and shaped it...better...? I don't know how else to describe it. Haha. I like her eye brows in Thara Himilaya. They were thick, but they weren't darkened as much and they just look better....to me. Hehe. 
I've never fully watched that but I saw it here and there. I thought she was really pretty in there. She was youthful and very slim. Now, she looks very mature. She can pass as someone in her late twenties. It's ashame cause she's such a great actress but is too masculine in my eyes. When pairing with Nadech or Mark, I can never get past her looking more masculine or older. That's why I prefer her with veteran actors. She looks great with Ananda.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I've never fully watched that but I saw it here and there. I thought she was really pretty in there. She was youthful and very slim. Now, she looks very mature. She can pass as someone in her late twenties. It's ashame cause she's such a great actress but is too masculine in my eyes. When pairing with Nadech or Mark, I can never get past her looking more masculine or older. That's why I prefer her with veteran actors. She looks great with Ananda.
Yeah, that was my first impression of her too. Very masculine look, but she grew on me after RP. Hehe. Yes, she looks great with Ananda!

subject76

sarNie Egg
angelcrystal said:
Cr to IG kradartplao 

I just love how Jenie is the only woman who got the spot. I'm still furious about her pairing with Boy (REALLY? WHY?!) now seriously, I agree that Ananda, Tik, Ken and Andrew are good actors (some more than others) , but it smells a bit old-fashioned and chauvinist that the focus is almost always on the men in the group.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder which one is the most anticipated one??
Which one do you guys look forward to the most?? I am going to honestly say KC's...