phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, Andrew indeed looks like he's from that era. Haha. I was hoping for a cleaner cut style, but...what can we do. Those side burns gotta go though. Haha. I think he's the only different one from all the male leads.

Anymore fitting pics?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
After seeing Donut, I kind of wish she was the nang'ek with Tik. She just looks so pitiful and nang'ek ish. She's teary and sad in all her pics.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, those pictures look great and im sooo happy to see andrew in here too. i cant believe we have 4 top actors Ananda-Ken-Tik-Andrew all in here..its like a dream come true!  im looking forward to mostly all of the series. imagine if we have top actresses in here too since janie is the only 1.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
omg, those pictures look great and im sooo happy to see andrew in here too. i cant believe we have 4 top actors Ananda-Ken-Tik-Andrew all in here..its like a dream come true!  im looking forward to mostly all of the series. imagine if we have top actresses in here too since janie is the only 1.
It would cost a fortune! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly, they should've given Boy a new/better hair style. Since I've known/seen Boy he's had that same hairstyle. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I find his sideburns ok, but he would look even better without him. 

I badly want to see how he is as a playboy

I don't know...I don't really dig side burns. HAHA. 

Yeah...he doesn't really give that playboy vibe though. Don't you think? He just looks like an older/wise gentleman.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What era are they suppose to be in?? Ken looks like he's from this era. Haha. So does cherry in that bottom right pic.

heart__mk

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
Update on Tiger!

cr: Kimmy-Kimberley (Official Fan Page) FB
Love Love....Kim & Ananda look great!...but P' Off in the background looks even better :whahuh:

heart__mk

sarNie Egg

cr: as tagged

That face.... Ken stop killing mee with your stares...

Can some please explaing how any of these guys look like Ananda, Tik, Ken, and Andrew? XD

Wow - P'Ken looks sooooo sexy here!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Really? They look like they're in the late 60's to me... O_O
Haha. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I guess the 60's isn't that far away so the fashion isn't so...ancient. hehe.