Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
After seeing all five of them together, this has definitely persuaded me to watch all five parts! Well, only the ones with the guys. Lol. They're hot! Oh why can't they recruit more p'eks who look like these men for this current generation?!? No more teenagers please. Give newbies main roles when they hit their early to mid twenties. Btw, Andrew's hair reminds me of Elvis. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So, I'm scrolling down your post Sweet_09, and I'm like..."ok, sleeveless Ananda, Oo sleaveless Tik! *gasp* Sleaveless Ken?!?" Haha. Darn I got too excited.

Mahalo said:
After seeing all five of them together, this has definitely persuaded me to watch all five parts! Well, only the ones with the guys. Lol. They're hot! Oh why can't they recruit more p'eks who look like these men for this current generation?!? No more teenagers please. Give newbies main roles when they hit their early to mid twenties. Btw, Andrew's hair reminds me of Elvis. Haha.
He does! Especially with the side burns. Him and Ananda's hairstyle matches the oldies the most. Tik and Ken's are a little too modern. Hehe. Not complaining though because they look hot!

Janie is the luckiest gal ever! She's sandwiched between the hottest actors in the biz. Didn't realize Tik was so short. Hahaha.

Now we need the girls...and Boy to gather for pics!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
These guys were not instant successful actors. I believe back then it was harder to be famous in Thai Entertainment. People didn't care how an actor looked. They wanted TALENT. None of these dudes were overrated. It took them quite a number of years to be successful. I think age shouldn't really be a factor. Since most of these guys started in their early 20's. Also these guys look like REAL men. They don't have baby faces and theyre versatile actors. Sadly, now the Thai Entertainment is looking for more looks and fame of an actor rather than their talent.

The reason why I love and respect these guys? They each changed the Ent. industry in a way, these fought the walls and borders of Thai Ent. 

Is it weird if I say I like Andy's hair? LOL
Exactly!!! That's why I wish the Thai ET wasn't so superficial now and days. A majority of these newbies are hired because they have the looks but lack the talent. I think age does matter because the ability to portray certain characters require maturity and experiences through out life. I feel that actors should be given main roles after they graduate from high school. Kick starting a career at a young age can interfere with one's ability to focus on school. I know a lot of young stars have managed to juggle both acting and schooling, but I think school should come first. Once they get to college, I think they're mature enough to make their own decisions and handle both work and school. In addition, getting exposed to fame at a young age can be both a positive and negative experience. Look at Patricia Good for instance. She was only 16 years old and became stressed out because she was getting bashed by fans who didn't want her to pair with their favorites. It'd be healthier for them emotionally if they started getting serious lead roles when they're more mature.

It's true that these guys started acting in their early twenties. That's why I suggested newbies get cast as main leads during their early to mid twenties. The reason why I say this is because I've watched and translated so many interviews where 16-18 year old actors like Yaya and Preem weren't able to relate to their characters because they were young teenagers playing the role of mature women. It was hard for them to grasp the idea of their characters being heartbroken or what the idea of friends with benefits was. Lol.          

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, info., and comments.
@janajelly, well said.  They're indeed very handsome and talented actors!

:hapbday:  Happy Birthday  pe Tik and please accept more lakorns   na.  :hapbday:

More picture updates

c:as tagged & singh fb

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, this is going to be the best series ever!!! That last compiled pic bubba, is lovely!!! I can't wait for the official stills to be released. Oh man, if Chakrit was in here as well, I don't know what I would be doing now. I'd probably be in the hospital being treated for heart failure. Hahaha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Omg, this is going to be the best series ever!!! That last compiled pic bubba, is lovely!!! I can't wait for the official stills to be released. Oh man, if Chakrit was in here as well, I don't know what I would be doing now. I'd probably be in the hospital being treated for heart failure. Hahaha.
Gahhh! It'd be amazing if Chakrit was in here! I say take out Boy and replace him with Chakrit as the 5th brother and make Janie Chakrit's leading lady instead. That way, we'll have five hot mafia men! You wouldn't be treated for heart failure, more like heart attack from all these heartthrobs :p 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
bubba said:

c:as tagged & singh fb
 LoL on the pic of the men walking down the ails hehehehe so hot!!! :pervie:  :shock2:  :crush:  :blush: :yummy:  :faint:  :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Gahhh! It'd be amazing if Chakrit was in here! I say take out Boy and replace him with Chakrit as the 5th brother and make Janie Chakrit's leading lady instead. That way, we'll have five hot mafia men! You wouldn't be treated for heart failure, more like heart attack from all these heartthrobs :p 
Yes! Five Mafia Brothers! But I guess they don't want to repeat the five brothers thing. Since they got the Gentlemen Series already. But still...why. haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Janie in Ken arm  :shock2:  :shock2: wonder what this part all about...so excited and wanting to know more!!! BTS please!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep I noticed that too, phatman. Janie is reunited with her hottie co stars. Her and mew is so lucky? Especially mew she got to stand alongside all of them. I.miss andrew n janie together! This brings back good memories of them

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg I love that last pic with just the 4 actors walking alonside each other. They.look hot! I don't know who I like the most lol maybe ananda