Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
This is a series not to be missed! You should watch some of these veterans lakorns. Omg I love all of Ken and Janie's lakorn(except the one produced my UMA 99 -_-) You should watch Ken with Anne, Ken is the best versatile actor I've ever seen. :) I love these four hotties, but I can't choose which one I would want XD

Let's hope this airs by late 2014 at least :)

By the way, I love your siggie!   :heart:

At first I wasn't sure why a lot of people like Ken but now I know why. He's an exceptional actor and I love his tone of voice....it's so  :wub: . Now I wish he could have paired with Kim but Ananda looks compatible with Kim too so I'm okay with it :wink: . I heard that Ken and Anne has great chemistry too so I will definitely check out some of their dramas together. And since I only know Ken among the four I can't really choose but I think this series will tell me but at current I definitely like Ken the most :lol: .

And thank you for the compliment about my siggie! I love your James' siggie too. He's such a cutie pie :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pooh4ever said:

At first I wasn't sure why a lot of people like Ken but now I know why. He's an exceptional actor and I love his tone of voice....it's so  :wub: . Now I wish he could have paired with Kim but Ananda looks compatible with Kim too so I'm okay with it :wink: . I heard that Ken and Anne has great chemistry too so I will definitely check out some of their dramas together. And since I only know Ken among the four I can't really choose but I think this series will tell me but at current I definitely like Ken the most :lol: .

And thank you for the compliment about my siggie! I love your James' siggie too. He's such a cutie pie :heart:
Yes, Ken may not be the most good looking actor, but his talent exceeds most. Ken and Anne have phenomenal chemistry. I recommend Sood Sanae Ha, Oum Ruk, Sawan Biang, Rang Ngao and 365 Wan Hang Ruk in that order. Hehe. All of their lakorns together are awesome!! My favorite being SSH.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yes, Ken may not be the most good looking actor, but his talent exceeds most. Ken and Anne have phenomenal chemistry. I recommend Sood Sanae Ha, Oum Ruk, Sawan Biang, Rang Ngao and 365 Wan Hang Ruk in that order. Hehe. All of their lakorns together are awesome!! My favorite being SSH.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check those lakorns out. I heard Sawan Biang is quite a violent drama so I'm not sure if I want to see it, but we'll see :lol: . Ken is one of those celebrities that looks good in action than in still image if you know what I mean. When I first saw his pic I wasn't so impressed but seeing his lakorn he's so good looking it's not even funny anymore. I :wub: every time he's on screen. And his amazing acting is a huge plus to his charming factor.

It's so weird to say these things to a man that is sooo much older than I am, but Ken is one of the very few older actors that I fangirl over :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pooh4ever said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check those lakorns out. I heard Sawan Biang is quite a violent drama so I'm not sure if I want to see it, but we'll see :lol: . Ken is one of those celebrities that looks good in action than in still image if you know what I mean. When I first saw his pic I wasn't so impressed but seeing his lakorn he's so good looking it's not even funny anymore. I :wub: every time he's on screen. And his amazing acting is a huge plus to his charming factor.

It's so weird to say these things to a man that is sooo much older than I am, but Ken is one of the very few older actors that I fangirl over :lol:
Yeah SB is no joke. Haha. I'd say it's my least favorite KA lakorn. SSH and OR are romantic comedies, RN is a melodrama, SB is a romantic melodrama, and 365 WHR is pure romance with a touch of drama to spice it up. Hehe.

I agree with what you say about Ken. I drool over him as well even though he's older than me almost a decade. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

You didn't like SB :O That's Ken KA-BOOM role! :'D
Hehe. I like it, but least among KA's lakorn s. I liked the beginning a lot until towards the ending when it became a little draggy. And I just didn't think Narin's love for Kawee was convincing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually like RN and SB the most out of all KA lakorns. Those two are probably the only ones I've rewatched over and over again. Maybe it's because I'm into drama and revenge lakorns. Lol. There's more to look forward to. Comedies tend to drag or have unnecessary comedic scenes with side characters. So far, I've only watched Oum Ruk and Sood Sanaeha once. I enjoyed it when they first aired, but they're not one of those lakorns that I love so much to rewatch over and over again. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The only KA lakorns I've rewatched a gazillion times are SSH, RN and 365WHR. Although I do rewatch certain scenes in the other two. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
The only KA lakorns I've rewatched a gazillion times are SSH, RN and 365WHR. Although I do rewatch certain scenes in the other two. Hehe.
I like when Anne is in serious roles because she won't annoy me as much. Her acting doesn't annoy me, but her characters do. Like Pat in OR is too hot-headed and unreasonable at times. Of course it was funny at first, but towards the end, I was really mad at her when she tried to prevent Ken from witnessing his daughter's birth and allowed the other guy to go in the delivery room with her instead. With SSH, she hurt Ken with the grade book. Lol. And in 365, she was too jealous! I do not like n'eks who have low-esteem and jealousy problems like Kang in STT. Narin and Moonin were perfect because they had good reasons to mistreat him. But with the other lakorns, totally unacceptable! Lol. I cannot rewatch irrational behaviors over and over again and witness my Ken hurt like that. Haha.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like when Anne is in serious roles because she won't annoy me as much. Her acting doesn't annoy me, but her characters do. Like Pat in OR is too hot-headed and unreasonable at times. Of course it was funny at first, but towards the end, I was really mad at her when she tried to prevent Ken from witnessing his daughter's birth and allowed the other guy to go in the delivery room with her instead. With SSH, she hurt Ken with the grade book. Lol. And in 365, she was too jealous! I do not like n'eks who have low-esteem and jealousy problems like Kang in STT. Narin and Moonin were perfect because they had good reasons to mistreat him. But with the other lakorns, totally unacceptable! Lol. I cannot rewatch irrational behaviors over and over again and witness my Ken hurt like that. Haha.    
Me too, but I love her comical acting!! Haha. Alin is the only comical Anne character that I absolutely love. Haha. I also love Moonin. These two are my favorite Anne characters.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Me too, but I love her comical acting!! Haha. Alin is the only comical Anne character that I absolutely love. Haha. I also love Moonin. These two are my favorite Anne characters.
My favorite Anne characters are Moonin, Ariya, and Rada from Jao Sao Prissana. As for Ken, I love all his roles with Anne because he's always a gentleman and so witty with an exception of SB. But I love him as a bad boy also. Kekeke. He's such a perfect p'ek!  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
My favorite Anne characters are Moonin, Ariya, and Rada from Jao Sao Prissana. As for Ken, I love all his roles with Anne because he's always a gentleman and so witty with an exception of SB. But I love him as a bad boy also. Kekeke. He's such a perfect p'ek!  
I didn't really like Areeya. Haha. She was a bit spoiled and bratty.

I like Veekit and Din the most. After that would be Toon, then Rachen and Kawee. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo, I meant say this too. I heart your profile pic. Hehe. Willy is so handsome there!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I didn't really like Areeya. Haha. She was a bit spoiled and bratty.

I like Veekit and Din the most. After that would be Toon, then Rachen and Kawee. Hehe.
I don't think her character was spoiled or bratty, more like prideful and naive. She is a princess so everything she does involves being prideful or using her status to be authoritative. She wasn't annoying to me because her behavior always lead to Willy teaching her a lesson with his lips. HAHA. And thanks. I have Willy fever right now. I'm so upset that he's no longer acting. I wish him and Anne had more lakorns together. Their first was too sad and their last didn't have Willy as her p'ek :'( I'll just keep watching Manee Yard Fah over and over again.

I agree Tinah. Ken did get skinny. Hopefully he looks better in motion. Isn't the camera supposed to add 10 lbs to you? Lol.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think her character was spoiled or bratty, more like prideful and naive. She is a princess so everything she does involves being prideful or using her status to be authoritative. She wasn't annoying to me because her behavior always lead to Willy teaching her a lesson with his lips. HAHA. And thanks. I have Willy fever right now. I'm so upset that he's no longer acting. I wish him and Anne had more lakorns together. Their first was too sad and their last didn't have Willy as her p'ek :'( I'll just keep watching Manee Yard Fah over and over again.

I agree Tinah. Ken did get skinny. Hopefully he looks better in motion. Isn't the camera supposed to add 10 lbs to you? Lol.  
True, but I still find her quite annoying at times. As a princess she should at least know basic etiquette. She, like you said, was too authoritative that it was annoying. She wanted things her way and pretty much acted like a kid. Hehe. Alin was like that too, but she was more likable...I can't explain it. Haha.

But I agree, Willy and Anne should've had a third, forth, fifth. etc lakorn together!! I'm so upset, like seriously.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mew and Tik's part looks so romantic. Sthat picture she snuggles in his lap with the blanket is pretty. Hope tik talks like he has teeth in here bc in ylc he was so toothless lol

Still adore him with mew.