"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy being no skinnnyy skinnyyy sometime terribly skinny is one of the reason that i liked her and found her special she has a very healthy body she has her own physical characteristic no one like her , in general am always attracted to special people and i love how she's not obsessed about losing weight she live her live normally i will dedicate this for her "i love all your curves all your perfect inperfection"  and no mention she has a splendid eyes :spin:     

for more kimmy personnal photo
cr: IG kimmy_kimberley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know...Kim looks like a character right off a manga. Doesn't she look animated?? Haha. Especially in that last pic you posted, adsd.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
You know...Kim looks like a character right off a manga. Doesn't she look animated?? Haha. Especially in that last pic you posted, adsd.
She kind of does. :lol2: :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
yes totally that's why i describe her as "piece of art" she look like a drawing beautiful portray  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is any one else beside me found it strange that we don't have neither a SSBT or TLKT vdo for behind the scene for a loooooooooooong time they are really stingy  with this serie no much photo or vdo although we have to wait a looooooong time to this to air *sigh* :cry:  :whatever:  :yawn:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
They barely let out any pics and it's super annoying. I want to see a pic a day at least! 
tell me about that it's super annoying eiiiii what a torture :weee:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Something on the series but i have no clue what they're saying
i think he's talking about  the par "rhino" from the serie (as much as i understand from gg trd) btw who's "rhino" main couple i become confused when it come with their title :rolleyes1:  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for the shares na ka,
adsd18/2 said:
thx i see and i found this complete version for the interview he's talking about all the 5 parts i really hope that someone can translate it for us am really curious now but it's funny just when i said i miss their updates we go this hhhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfNOXzB60JA

Pe Aof, the director/producer, basically said that he can't believe his luck for getting all these 5 leading actors for these series.  It'll be a little deviate from the novel since in the novel these 5 never meet.  But in the opening of this series, all 5 leading actors will join forces and fight the battle together which was very costly.   When they're together, they look so cool.  They already filmed about 3-4 sequences. 

He further said that there will be a big and unique official opening ceremony on Sept. 4th.  They're still in a process of filming and try to film as fast as they can since he was being pressured by the ch3 boss to finish filming asap.  The target date is supposed to be toward the end of the year, but hopefully it'll be on air this coming New Year or Chinese New Year...........

The other clip is about pe Aof giving a brief summary for each series.

The teaser remade by a fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miyQN_W4YT8
cr:yunwu tea

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for translating bubba!

Im.super excited and cant wait for the opening ceremony! I wonder what he has up his sleeve. The anticipation is killing me.