Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The Opening Ceremony is getting closer and closer but there seem to be less and less work done lol! Not complaining just worried, panicking lol. (Be Patience okay na) 

Anyways the opening is coming closer and closer and i felt excited but wow sad that even the channel is pressuring K'Off when i was thinking only the fans lol! Guess everybody want to see this lakorn asap! Don't worry, no need to hurry because i want this lakorn to be the best, top of everything since the veteran actors are in here. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you and finally now we can hope things will moves faster but OMG heh  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  what is that looook on taew  it's a noooo nooo for me i hope it's not for the entire part  :eek:  :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa,taew does not look look cute with that hairstyle and why isnt she dressed in period outfits like the rest.I think her and andrew make an odd pair

tinah

sarNie Coma
Funny I just realized janie n cherry both got to act with all of the actors here besides ananda.they are so lucky!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh WOW, after a long wait for this couple, the fitting pics just shock me. Taew does not look cute at all (agreed with Tinah). That wig (if it a wig) got to go. But oh the side, YAY, finally!!!! :clap2:  :clap2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jeedlove said:
What the! Taew can't pull off that wig and her makeup isn't flattering either. Actually, both Andrew and Taew don't look their best in this fitting. On the other hand, yay! Nychaa is in here! Totally adore that girl. 

http://instagram.com/p/r81udmLwi7/?modal=true
i don't know who she's  had no idea about her but she look veryyy friendly and cute like a little girl she's adorable   i like people with friendly attitude and smile all the time  :lol:  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't knpw what to think about this couple  :scratchhead2:

cr IG taewaew_natapohn

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Taew has worn a short wig in the past and I didn't like it then, but this one is much better. It'd be great if she actually cut her hair because I'm not sure long hair is appropriate for her role. Either way, I love both Andrew and Taew individually so I have high hopes for their performances onscreen. Can't wait for the filming to begin!!!

Getting the chance to work with an actor like Andrew is such a tremendous opportunity for her and I'm glad she was able to take it. They look cute together and seem on friendly terms, I'm thinking this will work in their favor for a rom-com. I'm sure it's your typical not-quite-opposites scenario we all know and love.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Andrew and Taew look like they're from the seventies. HAHA. They don't look like they're from a period lakorn. Unless you consider the 70's ancient. Hehe..