aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@adsd18/2: Thanks for the photo. Oh yeah...totally forgot about that scene from the BTS clip I saw a long time ago. Haha. Ananda just naturally flirts with Kim out in the open. He's not shy to compliment Kim or says stuff like his heart is thumping so fast for her and that she's really pretty and stuff.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I've never followed Ananda, so I don't know how quickly he warms up to people or coworkers but like Tinah said, Ananda and Kim hit it off instantly. That translated excerpt up there is from the interview with P'Jack. Like Kim said, other people told Kim that Ananda was a quiet guy who kept to himself but why is that with Kim, he is so playful. Ananda always smiles, giggles, and is such a jokester whenever Kim is around. Throughout all of the interviews to clips I've seen of them two together, Ananda always pulls jokes. He's so comfortable around Kim. I think they're good buddies now. I'm glad, makes their chemistry so much more real. But Kim usually has good chemistry with her coworkers anyway. Kim brought out the kid in Ananda. Haha.

Yeah, Pa'Dang specifically chose all of them because she saw them as a good fit for each character and couple. Woman has good eyes! All are such new and refreshing couples, well, minus Ken and Cherry who have collaborated before.

Yeah, as much as I admire Cherry, I wish the nang'ek was someone else, someone Ken hasn't filmed with; perhaps someone from the younger generation. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh adsd, you know me too well. HEHE. 

On the golden boys fighting. Um...they all looked pretty awkward in those clips, BUT at least Tik looked more natural...sort of. Hehe. He had better stance and his moves were quicker. Poor Ken got kicked in the face. If he'd dodged that, it would've been such a cool move, but I guess he was too engrossed in the play that he didn't see the stuntman's leg flying towards his face. Andrew was hilarious; I'm assuming his character will be a big time jokester. Ananda looked like he wasn't really into it at all. Haha. I want to see more! Hopefully CH3 releases full videos! Since they made it SUPER big, we should get to see at least some official clips.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
hope they will promoting it well and get some vdo else i will be  :girlmad:

I know. I'm looking forward to major promotions!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Having Cherry than a younger generation is suited for the story, they were lovers when they were young, if it was a young generation, then the n'ek would be a baby lol. Cherry and Ken are supposed to be in their thirties for this lakorn, also not a lot of young actresses can catch up to Ken's amazing acting, so I'm happy they chose pair cause they are not only physically good looking together but have amazing talent and chemistry.

Andrew is really suited playing as a playboy lol, wish he did more playboy roles. XD
Haha. You've got a good point. How about someone else that's never been paired with Ken and is from the older generation?? Like say...Jui? Hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
So is andrews role supposed to be a playboy in here???? I wish him and janie reunited but I think the sparks is not there anymore. Its been too long

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Cute MV Adsd!! Perfect song choice for Ananberley too. Hahaha. :pervie: :rofl: :clap2:
thank you am glad you like it and yes the choice of song came when i read here the shipping for ananberley   :pervie:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I've never followed Ananda, so I don't know how quickly he warms up to people or coworkers but like Tinah said, Ananda and Kim hit it off instantly. That translated excerpt up there is from the interview with P'Jack. Like Kim said, other people told Kim that Ananda was a quiet guy who kept to himself but why is that with Kim, he is so playful. Ananda always smiles, giggles, and is such a jokester whenever Kim is around. Throughout all of the interviews to clips I've seen of them two together, Ananda always pulls jokes. He's so comfortable around Kim. I think they're good buddies now. I'm glad, makes their chemistry so much more real. But Kim usually has good chemistry with her coworkers anyway. Kim brought out the kid in Ananda. Haha.
I never looked at it that way. It's possible that with a lot of other people, Ananda is usually the very silent type but then with Kimmy, he was able to come out of his shell right from the moment he met her. ;) And Ananda has actually commented that Kim is pretty? He's said that his heart thumps for her too? Ahhhhh, that's fueling my Ananberley love. :spin:  :spin: Haha. And Adsd, I thought it was Kimmy who said that her heart was beating when she met Ananda because she admired him so much. :scratchchin: Or did Ananda say that too? Hahaha. :yahoo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

It would be awesome if he got someone from the old generation but there's not a lot of veteran actresses left, and Cherry suits this role, Anne is way too busy. Also Jui isn't super popular and sadly underrated. So there's not much left of our veterans, and I have a tingling feeling Cherry is going to retire soon. :( 
That's sad. She deserves the spotlight too. Too bad Thai audiences don't think so. Oh well, what's done is done, can't change anything. But...I can complain!! Haha. Ok, enough phat. Seriously.

Cherry seems like the type who will retire after she gets married.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I believe that if Kim wasn't taken by a certain someone these two would've ended up together. I personally think Ananda/ Kim have good chemistry and I'm just looking at pics.
I second that. Haha. Ananda...please just wait for her. She'll come around soon. Haha. I like MK too, but I'd rather they stay friends if they're going to be a koo jin (which they are). A relationship isn't always guaranteed to end well and if theirs doesn't, that's gonna be really awkward for them working together. Plus, I mean...I ship Ananberley SO BAD right now. They're just so...HOT. :woot: :woot: :woot: I would LOVE if they dated in real life. Hehehe. :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

I was just scrolling and when the pic showed up, I spat out my tea haha

Yeah she's underrated, can't do much about it. 
Haha no worries, all of us humans complain, I'm used to you my dear phat XD
Is Cherry single? She's 34, but I haven't heard any marriage or guy she's with.  :scratchchin:
Hahaha. I just saw the pic you're talking about. Ken, oh Ken. That's such a funny pic. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Hahaha.

Use to me? :ghehe: I sure am a complainer.
It's my nickname.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I'm ok with MK but honestly I think they should just be friends. Hope Ananda waits a bit for her haha, they're 10 years about but the difference doesn't show. I have a feeling MK is going to end up like Pancake and Wier.
Ten years apart isn't too bad. I honestly want Kim to date an older and more mature guy. I don't want an immature guy to be breaking her heart or treating her wrong. Not saying that Mark will. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
. :scratchchin: Or did Ananda say that too? Hahaha. :yahoo:
this's the clip where ananda said his heart beating fast

now i want to give my opinion too regarding them being together
althought i have anaberley fever right now but i still insist they will never be together in real life ever ever ever ever they have different style of life totally i observed them closely and kim can't be in the style life of ananda secondo i know most of you maybe will not believe this or maybe didn't pay attention to this but mark reallly suffered sooooooooooo much for kim he loved her for a loooooooooong time even when he dated someone else it doesn't never work because he was always related and attached to kim and now he win her heart he will never give up on her believe me i can see his deep love for her and it's not a sample temporal story they are building their forever story together sometime i see their love story like a lakorn where the par'k suffered from his broken heart for neg'k who doesn't see him more then bro but one day things happen to make relase  who really loves her and ready to do anything for her no matter what (i know am taking this to another level) but really that's what i see clearly and their's ton of things happened in the past prove that so mark will never let her go from now on we shouldn't bring MK in here but i wanted to give my opinion now back to Ananberley their chemistry can't be denying some time i dream of them hhhhhhhh  :coverlaf: they are HOT HOT i want to see them onscreen soooooo baaaaaaaaadly  :spin: cant' wait ahhhh

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha. They were so adorably cute when they first met. :coverlaf: They were playful with each other, but you can see they were very careful about what they said too. Now it's way past the line of comfort.  :lol2:  :lol2: I don't know if Ananda meant that his character felt nervous meeting the nang'ek in the series (meaning Kim's character), or if he was referring to how HE felt about meeting Kim, his nang'ek FOR the series. Haha. I'll just think it's the latter. :pervie:
About MK, I do agree with you too. Mark has waited long for Kim, ever since their debut. But now and then, I get the strong tendency to ship Ananberley off screen too. Haha. There's just so much chemistry there. But in the end, I just hope the best for Kim and Mark...and Ananda. Hehe. ^_^