ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
gif fever hhhhhhh
:numchuck:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :gungirl:

Oh...not sure if I am allow to quote gifs, but please forgive me admins. 

I just love this part of the teaser..."ta nai yin pa chun, chun yin nai nae."  The emotions in both their eyes...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 OMG! Me too...I love Angie Hesting (not sure if that's still her last name since she got married).  She was one of the more daring n'eks.  She & Chakrit were smooching away and...they had a HOT r scene in Bow See Chompoo.  He was literally all over her :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

I also really enjoyed the one with Willy Macintosh as well. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you guys for all of the updates. Dang, I've been too busy to join in on the fun.

Kim reminds me of Angie, both have such a strong jawline. :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Since there's not much pics and updates lately, let's share what parts are we excited for and why! :)

for me i will be sincere am only excited for tiger the most then come bull 

tiger: ananda and kimberley chemistry is beyond amazing the stares the kiss their story are one of my favorite plot in general hate/love relationship big love can passes any obstacle they are just perfect in this role and i had a feeling it will be kimmy's my favorite lakorn i caaaaaaaaannnn't waiiiiiiit ahhhh  :rain:

bull: ken/cherry are very well matched physically and the exchange of revenge love between them is really make me want to know their story and how they relationship will be through all the lakorn very strong dramatic story

i also will just watch swan because as you said janajelly the golden boy will appear and it's the end of the series so i will be curious to watch      

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Since there's not much pics and updates lately, let's share what parts are we excited for and why! :)

Let's me join the discussion. My most excited parts will follow the rank below:

The best: Tiger- we all see how hot chemistry b/t Ananada and Kim so I want to see how it turns out in lakorn. Beside, I watch most Ann and Kim's lakorns so far so I really look forward to this the most.

The most: Bull- Ken is the main reason why I want to watch. I haven't watched Ken with others beside Ann and Chompoo and I'm dye-hard KA fan so I don't expect much on Cherry. I hope that after watching this lakorn, I might change my impression abt Cherry.

"Will watch because of you" : Lion- Yes, I will watch it because of Tik. It will be the second Tik's lakorn that I watch. I like Tik because of your praising how handsome, good abt him so I just adore him just like you guys^^

"May watch or not: Rhino- But I think I will watch it because you guys keep mention abt him and I see that he and Taew make a good couple + his playboy character.

"Fast-forward": Swan- I'm sorry for this part's fans. It just because Boy and Janie don't catch my attention + the plot. I will fast-forward to watch golden boys like you guys.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's really good when their's a drama still in production we can follow the prcoess and updates and start to have before hand expectation and exchange this thoughts with other people who are like you following it,  this augment the desire of watching and the excitement too hhhhhhh  :woot:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
if can't accept Ken cooperate with other actresses then don't watch it. No need to force yourself. This is just what I think.

I love P'Ken's performance and acting so I am looking forward to Karting the most and secondly are Tiger and Swan

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Boy and Janie is said to pair in Nang Rai Tee Ruk Khun Noi producing its now change to Boy with Kimmy, Janie is switch to play in Gum Lai Mat