sarNie Tombstone
it seems like they are filming tiger today lovely shot :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr ig noom_piyachart

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i love her beauty

cr lekie_k

ananda look sooo handsome they are back filming in the beach 
http://iconosquare.com/p/822821112556918679_20012404

janajelly1 said:
Wow I just realized that this thread is now the most viewed thread in the Currently Broadcasting section now that the RS 2 has been moved to the old lakorn section. :p
well it should be the most viewed since it include this package of star actors

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@adsd, thanks for sharing pics na.
janajelly1 said:
Kim is very lucky, out of all her 11 lakorns she got to work with Makers Group, Thong Entertainment, Lakorn Thaim and Act Art. Hopefully she get more offers from other productions to be a great veteran actress in the future. :)
I know right, she is very lucky indeed.

More pictures

Wow.....they all look good! Can't wait.....

cr:as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for me kim will be a strong veteran actress with no doubt i will just enjoy her in every thing she do while i can this make me  miss her even more i want to watch her face with that amazing acting in screen  so soooon aiiiiii *big sigh*  :rolleyes1:

@bubba it's my pleaser  :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

cr pic ig poo_poly

ananda: let's rock yeeeeey  :bopping:
andrew:  :facepalm:  <_<  what's wrong with you

ken:  :angry:  :smack: it's not time for your craziness now 

tik: heh  :huh:  :wacko:  we are doing an interview here 

cr caption by me :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Great job with the captions lol, your starting to learn some of my weirdness lol.  :bhehe:   :pervie:
:LOL: oh i already got some weirdness and people like you who understand it make me want to show it sometime hhhhhhh  :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
 my mom that I was a weirdo when I was a baby, in my first years  I only had milk for three years straight, I didn't eat/drink anything else. XD
you crack me out in that part  :loool:  :lol:  :lolyup:  welll you you deserve to win the title of the weirdest person here  :clap2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@adsd & janajelly,  hahaha you both are so funny and cute!  Thanks so much for entertaining us na ka.  Sure enjoy reading your captions mak mak ka. :flowers: :flowers:
The updates on filming:

tiger:  90%
singh:  80%
krating:  50/60%
raet:  10%
hong:  90%

Hopefully, we'll get to see this toward the end of the year na.

-

-

Kim is so pretty here......

For phatman.......
-
-
cr:kimmy cuteface, mewnitthafc, tik lover

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
bubba said:
@adsd & janajelly,  hahaha you both are so funny and cute!  Thanks so much for entertaining us na ka.  Sure enjoy reading your captions mak mak ka. :flowers: :flowers:
The updates on filming:

tiger:  90%
singh:  80%
krating:  50/60%
raet:  10%
hong:  90%

Hopefully, we'll get to see this toward the end of the year na.
ohhh :blush: am glad someone enjoyed it your are welcome  :flowers:  and thank you for the update but i wonder is it possibal that this can air by the end of the year while raet is still just 10%  :scratchchin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awww awwww :woot: i love when he post pic of the two of them in his ig ananda hhhhhhhhbut i don't know what he said in his caption can someone translate pls :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: