ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I like how Ananda teases Kim about her butt.  It's cute. They get along so well it makes me jealous...almost sick LOL! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
What, donut and ananda used to date? She doesn't look like his type.

Yeah they did. I know right, he seems like the type who's into hot, sexy Caucasians. Haha. I think Donut's gorgeous though, so it's his lost. HAHA. From what I've read online they broke due to irreconcilable differences. He's high profile, she's low profile. Idk. Something like that. Haha. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Reposting cuz this trailer is just too good.

oh janajelly you make me veryyyyyyyy exited again and you made me remember the torture of waiting for this to see it complete awww :lmao:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
My caption:

Ananda and Tik: We are the new koojin, support us!
Ken: I'm also Koojin with Tik
Andrew: I'm so cool I don't need to be koojin with any of you.
you'r the best  :whahuh:  :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i found this poster randomly and since it has been a while no updates of tiger  :lmao:  i wanted to share it i found it coooool they are just the perfect much 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]Geee, finally after a while I'm back to this thread! Must say I'm super hyped about this series again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6666669845581px]And responding to :[/SIZE]
janajelly1 said:
I am the Queen of Captions XD 
It's true guys. She can practically come up with any caption. Hahaha right Janajelly? :pervie:  :bhehe: 

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
You know me too well cool XD After all, I was the jokester on the Dao Kiang Duen thread.  :bhehe:   :wink:
Hahaha totally agree that you were the jokester. You're bringing it here too 555 :heart:  :rockon: 

sarNie Adult
I hope not lmfao. That wig is no bueno haha it's like a replicate of her wig from her anime character costume from the RS after party :yes: lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Dang.... I was actually the most exciting about Andrew's and Taew's until I saw the wig. >.>  But seeing all the trailers, all of them are gonna keep me up all night.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

cr ig kcfc_ken_chinesefansclub

ken: this' soooooooo funny i can't take it my stomach ache of laugh :lmao3:  :lmao2:  :rofl:  :loool:
the people with him especially the one wearing glasses : :crazy:   :huh:  :sleep:  what's so funny
the siting lady : i will enjoy you in this so you will not look  the only who found this funny  :lolyup:

cr aas tagged

ananda: i want to play this guys will you play with me  :hiya:
ken: too bad  i don't know how to play it maybe next time  :eek:  :no:
andrew: leave me alone man am in a miserable state i still have a long time to film my part  :teary:  :weep:

the man in green: i will play with you  :blink:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg, I can't wait!!! I want Ananberley NOW!

Haha, I remember watching this news clip saying how MarkKim fans were noy jai, sulking, at Kim because she and Ananda were close and Kim was like, I can't just act with one person all the time. Hahah. I'm just like, MK fans probably see how cute Ananberley are together!!! :shutup: :wink: :pervie: