Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Out of all the outfits and hairdo, i don't like Taew the most. Omg, i hope she will get to change the hair and also outfits.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew will probably change her hairstyle once her and Andrew's characters get married. I'm sure she won't have that wig on at her wedding. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. Finally some Andrew and Taew stuff.
Taew's hair is so...70's/80's . Haha. Doesn't feel like it's from the earlier era. Haha.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Finally, we get news about MLM! It's been a long wait for all of us, lol. I agree with you guys, I don't like Taew's hair at all. Wish they let her have long hair. They could have braided it or something.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I can't imagine having Taew's hair like that for the rest of the lakorn. 

I think Taew's hair is probably from their 4-years ago flashback.  That's when Taew kissed the mysterious guy (Andrew) in the closet, which destroyed her reputation.

Didn't they just start filming Rhino?  Or where they filming in secret?  If they just got started, I don't think it will be airing in Feb or March.  The earliest is probably April.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, if the news is from Komchadleuk...it probably will air next month. I'm pretty sure they've been filming Rhino. There's just been no picture updates. If not.... :rant:  :rant: :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finally some update abt this lakorn. Do Tik and Ken lakorn finish? rhino is only one left for filming?!!?! Andrew and Taew should lilke Annaberley. Whenever they went filming, they always posted pic on IG.
Jana you should tell your hubby creat account. We dying here to wait for him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Andrew looks good! But ugh taews wig gotta go. I bet shes gonna have that on throughout the lakorn. I wish him n janie erre paired up. I miss them together

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im sure she will have it on throughout the lakorn as it is part of her character or whatever. It would suck big time!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
She's not going to have that wig on throughout the whole lakorn. I doubt it. I can't imagine her at her wedding like that. She's probably just wearing it for some scenes in the flashbacks.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I mean.... I don't know, the photo where she laying in bed and Andrew is right next to her.... Wouldn't that mean that they are already merried for him to be so close loving toward her ???