"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
It is still Monday Tuesday slot. Lom son ruk will take the Wednesday Thursday slot.

Anonymous95 said:
I need the time in the format like 8pm, 8am, or whatever the actual time is though. Then I can figure out how many hours Thailand is ahead of or behind of me.

it's still the Mon-Tues slot. It's just that it won't air the first two episodes in the same week. So the first episode will air on Tuesday, and the second and third episodes will air the following Monday and Tuesday, so on and so forth.
thank you for replying ladies  :thanks:  anony it's 8:15 pm  with thailand time  and as monkeykimmy mentionned that time is not exact like when i watched ARO they say it 8:15 pm but actually it air 8:30 pm and sometimes more let say it's almost always air  8:30 pm

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Let's fix the air day so we don't have to wait more. After ARO ends, i don't have anything to watch:(
adsd18/2 said:
thank you for replying ladies  :thanks:  anony it's 8:15 pm  with thailand time  and as monkeykimmy mentionned that time is not exact like when i watched ARO they say it 8:15 pm but actually it air 8:30 pm and sometimes more let say it's almost always air  8:30 pm
I give up watching live so i don't bother what time they air. Just wait alittle bit and watch on YT. It's great that Thailand and Vietnam have same time zone so i don't need to count and adjust the time zone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooow fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn read what ananda said about kim  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :thumbsup:
 I'm glad to work with Kim. Because her acting style is not fixed. Kim learns very quickly and quick to adapt. Sometime, I went off-script. But she can pull me back into it. When Kim grow up, she is becoming more beautiful. She is natural. I feel very comfortable. she is adorable naturally. She didn't even have to try to be cute.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
If you guys are waiting for update. Here's a summary of Tiger.
เสือ
"The Person who loses their honesty is like losing everything, even their heart."

Parop Rungrueng Phaison Siri the only son of Tae Gae Sia, the owner of a Bird Nest Franchise in the southern part of an island got assassinated while on his boat on his way to the island. Destiny brings him to meet up with Wanvisa. A clean face women full of beauty. Everything flips upside down once Wanivsa has to be stuck with Parop while being assassinated. The boat in which both Parop and Wanvisa came with got fired by a Grenade by the assassinator. Parop and Wanvisa then swim across the ocean to land without giving up and lived on the island by learning and developing about each other, which leads to them both to trust. The flower of love slowly bloom in both Parop and Wanvisa's heart, by not knowing each other's background information at all and who one another is.
Tao Gae Sia( the leader of the Tiger Gang) and Supansa( Praop's mother) were both shocked by the news of Parop disappearence. Tao Gae Sia then orders both of his closest guard, Mongkhun and Chokthawee to go find Parop with hope along with wanting to know who is the person wanting to assassinate Parop. Which the rival is the Bird Nest's competitor who alao trade Bird Nest, Tao Gae Banlur who often time shows sign of wanting to take over the Tiger's Biggest Bird Nest Franchise on Tiger Island.
Both Parop and Wanvisa were assisted back. Tao Gae Sia and Supansa than prepares the wedding for Parop and Warin(Warin is the daughter of a big banker) so both the Tiger Gang can have a stable lineage. Which Warin is a very good choice of being appointed to be the daughter in law of the Tiger Gang. But Praotha and Prim( Parop's oldest sister and youngest sister) noticed that Parop doesn't seem to be interest in Warin at all because he has given his heart only to Wanvisa, a women who is considered a stranger to him but is his heart. Wanvisa on the other hand is also forced by her parents into marrying Prayu(The Son of the White Bear Gang) But Wanvisa denides Prayu because she loves someone else already and that man is Parop.
Both Parop and Wanvisa met with each other, which Parop found out that Wanvisa is the duaghter of Tao Gae Banlur. His family's enemy. The love of Parop and Wanvisa which is going to soon end up well flipped upside down into hate. Both Parop and Wanvisa were ordered to not see each other or meet up by their family. While all of this is happening, the Bird Nest that were exported to China had a problem, the a Tiger Gang's patter then send back the a bird nest, at the same time Bodin who is Wanvisa's older brother got threaten, which made both family hate each other even more to the point where they separated.
Parop then tries to stop loving Wanvisa. Other than having to deal with both family's hateress which is caused by the third hand. The tiger and Gold Dragon(Mungkorn Thong) pounded on each other. Parop must also have to face with Sia Leng, his enemy. But he has to betray his love that he has for Wanvisa. Both the love between Parop and Wanvisa over hate is a very hard thing to win over.....

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Summary for Singh
สิงห์
"A man's knee is worth just like gold, if die. He must die with dignity"

Songkrod Yongwanit the only son of Jao Sua Tong, who owns a business called Xiang Kong and is a billionaire of Yaowarat who is perfect in everyway and has everything in his life, but the only thing that he wished for and is missing is the word love and warmth from his father. Jao Sua Tong orders Songkrod and his mother to get out of his life and never come back again. This made Songkrod hates and doesn't get along well with his father.
Jao Sua Tong remarried again to a women name Muylee(A women who is about the same age as Songkrod) which makes Songkrod feel like a outsider in his family. But then Songkrod who used to have a cold and rough heart turned into a soft hearted person once he meets AhJu( A women who steps up and volunteered to be Songkrod's private secretary. Ahju fulfilled Songkrod's life with love and warmth. Which he these two things were the only things that he has been missing throughout his childhood)
During the chinese Festival Songkrod was threaten badly from an unknown person. Which Songkrod almost didn't survived. Because of this AhJu was also pulled into the problem with Songkrod. Even though on the outside of Ahju she may be a proper women but she is filled with intelligence and is able to solve many problem which makes Songkrod adore his private secretary a lot. With darkness everywhere, Songkrod is unable to figure out who is behind the killing of a lion like him during the chaotic chinese festival.
Ah Aun( Songkrod's right hand bodyguard) did a search on this and got some news from Yokmanee( His lover who is a beautiful Chinese Opera singer at a restaurant) in which he inform Songkrod that the person behind his killing might be from the Tao Mungkorn. Songkrod believes this since Gang Tao Mungkorn is the gang who collects money for protection in Yaowarat which they often time come to step into The Lion Gang's land and collects money there. Which the land is owned by Jao Sua Tong his father. With audacity and bravery, Songkrod the lion who is not afraid of anyone then takes his guards along with Ah Aun to Tao Mungkorn's part of Yaowarat and confronts with Sia Kieng(the leader of Tao Mungkorn). Songkrod who is full of anger told Tao Mungkorn that they are foul with sending Ah Ikk(The right hand guard) in coming up with a disgusting and dirty plan of threatening Songkrod behind his back. With this Sia Kieng rejected and disagreed with Songkrod in which Songkrod doesn't trust Sia Kieng. Other than this, Songkrod also found out that Sia Kieng is AhJu's father. With this Songkrod comes to agreement about the land between Lion and Tao Mungkorn Gang. Sia Kieng manly accepts Songkrod's offer
Songkrod and Ahju got closed to each other in a fast and short amount of time which made him wanting to know more about AhJu. Songkrod followed AhJu home and found out that she lives with her mother Nech, grandma Siw and Ah Wei her younger brother. Together they sell dessert infront of the Chinese Shrine.
Songkrod feels bad for AhJu who has to work hard to get money for her family. Ahju soon introduce Songkrod to her family which made Nech her mother super shock once she found out that Songkrod is the son of Jao Sua Tong.
Songkrod and Ahju soon gets into a fake marriage. With this. Muylee persuade Jao Sua Tong into writing a letter of giving everything to Ah Mong his adopted Son which Ah Mong and Muylee has a sexual thing together. With wanting to be the next throne as the leader of the Lion Gang, Ah Mong tries to talk and say rude things about Songkrod behind his back to Jao Sua Tong. Tao Gae Soon gave his throne of the leader of all the gang in Yaowarat to Songkrod which made Sia leng super angry. Trouble comes even more when Songkrod have to carry everything in his hand and face many situations which includes, the lion gang, scarifying his desire for others and being a strong and brave leader who will do anything to protecting the women of his heart.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
If you guys are waiting for update. Here's a summary of Tiger.
เสือ
"The Person who loses their honesty is like losing everything, even their heart."

Parop Rungrueng Phaison Siri the only son of Tae Gae Sia, the owner of a Bird Nest Franchise in the southern part of an island got assassinated while on his boat on his way to the island. Destiny brings him to meet up with Wanvisa. A clean face women full of beauty. Everything flips upside down once Wanivsa has to be stuck with Parop while being assassinated. The boat in which both Parop and Wanvisa came with got fired by a Grenade by the assassinator. Parop and Wanvisa then swim across the ocean to land without giving up and lived on the island by learning and developing about each other, which leads to them both to trust. The flower of love slowly bloom in both Parop and Wanvisa's heart, by not knowing each other's background information at all and who one another is.
Tao Gae Sia( the leader of the Tiger Gang) and Supansa( Praop's mother) were both shocked by the news of Parop disappearence. Tao Gae Sia then orders both of his closest guard, Mongkhun and Chokthawee to go find Parop with hope along with wanting to know who is the person wanting to assassinate Parop. Which the rival is the Bird Nest's competitor who alao trade Bird Nest, Tao Gae Banlur who often time shows sign of wanting to take over the Tiger's Biggest Bird Nest Franchise on Tiger Island.
Both Parop and Wanvisa were assisted back. Tao Gae Sia and Supansa than prepares the wedding for Parop and Warin(Warin is the daughter of a big banker) so both the Tiger Gang can have a stable lineage. Which Warin is a very good choice of being appointed to be the daughter in law of the Tiger Gang. But Praotha and Prim( Parop's oldest sister and youngest sister) noticed that Parop doesn't seem to be interest in Warin at all because he has given his heart only to Wanvisa, a women who is considered a stranger to him but is his heart. Wanvisa on the other hand is also forced by her parents into marrying Prayu(The Son of the White Bear Gang) But Wanvisa denides Prayu because she loves someone else already and that man is Parop.
Both Parop and Wanvisa met with each other, which Parop found out that Wanvisa is the duaghter of Tao Gae Banlur. His family's enemy. The love of Parop and Wanvisa which is going to soon end up well flipped upside down into hate. Both Parop and Wanvisa were ordered to not see each other or meet up by their family. While all of this is happening, the Bird Nest that were exported to China had a problem, the a Tiger Gang's patter then send back the a bird nest, at the same time Bodin who is Wanvisa's older brother got threaten, which made both family hate each other even more to the point where they separated.
Parop then tries to stop loving Wanvisa. Other than having to deal with both family's hateress which is caused by the third hand. The tiger and Gold Dragon(Mungkorn Thong) pounded on each other. Parop must also have to face with Sia Leng, his enemy. But he has to betray his love that he has for Wanvisa. Both the love between Parop and Wanvisa over hate is a very hard thing to win over.....
thank  youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :thanks:  :thanks:  :woot:  :woot:  i looooooovvvveee the stories of i love you but i can't be with you, why i must love you  :cry:  :cry: :heart: :heart: sooo beautiful story  :drools:  :drools:  seriously this's the best year for me as a fan 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Look at how Ananda talks about Kimmy!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Aiyaja and adsd, he really likes her! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy I think if Suer does really well and a lot of people request for a second lakorn of them, it might happen. :yes: We all just have to be active and ask producers on IG to reunite them! :yes: Does anyone know if P'Off has an IG? I really wanted to tag him in my fan art of Ananberley. Perhaps he can reunite them in JLR since in bts videos and pictures, he seemed to really adore them. He can sense their amazing off screen and onscreen chemistry! :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sweet_JJ Yeah, but seeing how well he gets along with Kim and how he seems to really adore her, I don't think he'll reject another opportunity to work with her. I think he'd be more than happy to. :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Tik_lover for sharing...hoping to read that others summary!!!

Romeo and Juliet indeed!!! ----> Ananberley it is lol!