ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Was not even considering this series at all but wow, that teaser was hecka legit.
Kim's acting is exceptional and I can tell her character's gonna be amazing.
The fact that her leading man is Ananda makes me even more interested.  I have been following them since the announcement of their pairing & they are oozing with chemistry.  Kim is ready for intense roles.  She is going to keep excelling.  IMO, I think she has already surpassed most, if not all, of her generation of actors.    

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Same here Marina. I didn't think that I'd tune in to this series either since I'm not totally sold on the storyline but this teaser made me reconsider. Kim's acting is impressive here and from what I've seen of her, she's almost on par with Matt who I think is undoubtedly the best of all younger actresses of this generation. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Since this is going to replace Bangrajun (bittersweet), I am going to love Mondays and Tuesdays for a few more months huh? Why can't they give us Fri-Sun so we can have 3 days of it lol.
From what I heard, there are 2 reasons that It's not on a weekend.
1.  There will be more children, watching lakorn on Weekend.  Therefore, ch3 kind of reserve weekend for feel good lakorn, with rate G for everyone. 
2.  Raad/Rhino is still "filming in progress".  Putting Luerd Mongkorn on weekday will allow Raad enough time to finish filming, without rushing (another 4 months).  Otherwise, the airing might need to be delayed further.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The teaser is really amazing.  Both Kim & Ananda can use their eyes to communicate very well.  It's really intense.

The 1st half of the lakorn will be comedy (with action).  After they fall in love, they'll find out each other real identity,  Then, it turn into drama, love/hate relationship.  If there is a 2nd teaser, it will probably be comedy. 

Watching this t-ser, now, I'm super excited.  Really looking forward to this series. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:
From what I heard, there are 2 reasons that It's not on a weekend.
1.  There will be more children, watching lakorn on Weekend.  Therefore, ch3 kind of reserve weekend for feel good lakorn, with rate G for everyone. 
2.  Raad/Rhino is still "filming in progress".  Putting Luerd Mongkorn on weekday will allow Raad enough time to finish filming, without rushing (another 4 months).  Otherwise, the airing might need to be delayed further.
Ah I see, no wonder for the past half a year or so, most of the lakorns on weekends were/are kind of boring and not my type. It make sense now thanks.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't get over the teaser :faint:  :weee:  :shock2:  as ninja said their eyes can express the feeling without one word they are that powerful Ananberley hot hot amazing pair

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Meoconie said:
I want to know what Golden Boys is talking about that made Janie felt dizzy and P.Ken was so active there. Watch many BTS of Golden Boys with their playfulness, i'm afraid that I can't watch their serious scenes.
They were talking about scheduling conflict. They were saying that in that scene the 4 guys already went once but Janie wouldn't/couldn't come because she was busy. Andrew said they had to really beg/nag her to come. She had to go accept rewards. Andrew said and when she does come, she has to go accept rewards and Ken goes "no no, we're the little/small awards but she's the lots of awards so we have to give in. We never get any awards, she gets awards"

They were probably talking about that lakorn she played with Ken P.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anticipating this lakorn. 

ananda is hott and he's a good actor. kim is rising and doing well for herself. taking on a daring role; bravo!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ch3eks said:
Same here Marina. I didn't think that I'd tune in to this series either since I'm not totally sold on the storyline but this teaser made me reconsider. Kim's acting is impressive here and from what I've seen of her, she's almost on par with Matt who I think is undoubtedly the best of all younger actresses of this generation. 
Yeah, without a doubt Matt is the best of their generation. Kim is catching up though. Hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kim took off her shirt & threw it at Ananda  :eyetwitch: Not the typical n'ek that gets held down & sniff on the neck.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys... Just judging from the first teaser, I think Ananberley and Suer are going to be a hit. We might just get to see Ananberley in their own lakorn. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW! From all together teaser, i'll be really honest that they all look good BUT Suer and Krating catches my attention!! But still, i'll be looking forward for them all hahahahahaha!

Anonymous95, it will be a dream come true if Ananberly start in their own lakorn hahahahaha!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Suer and Krating are the most intense and interesting to me. I'm anticipating those two the most.

I hope Ananberley will get their own lakorn after this! Their chemistry is just too steaming hot!!!!!!!!! :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

Stella

sarNie Egg
OMG! The teaser's surely intense. Totally love it.
When I watch Ananberly scene on the island, it reminds me of jam loey rak.
I hope Ananberly will have their own lakorn. They're just too hot <3<3<3