phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meoconie said:
There is 2nd teaser??? Don't tell me the 2nd is that they added bedroom scene that you guys mentioned above.

Haha. No I'm just saying with the time we have we should be waiting for a 3rd teaser already not 2nd. HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I'm reading the longer detailed summaries and they're like completely different from the short summaries posted before. HAHA. Like not totally different, but very different. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Really?? I thought they were just more detailed.

Haha. I thought so too, but no.
I wasn't going to spoil myself, but I ended up reading them because I couldn't stop myself hehe. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I read all of them. :coverlaf: I wanna know what to expect. :D

So will the short summaries be deleted from wiki then??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. I read all of them. :coverlaf: I wanna know what to expect. :D

So will the short summaries be deleted from wiki then??

I don't know. I guess they can stay since some parts of the short summaries are similar to the detailed summaries. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Phatman, I loooooooove your siggie (not sure what it's called)...the picture of Kim buttoning Ananda's shirt.

Yes, siggie. HEHE. Thank you. Glad you like it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

Yes, siggie. HEHE. Thank you. Glad you like it.
me toooooo i loved it , his stare to her is woooow like he's drown deep in her love  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So I'm reading the longer detailed summaries and they're like completely different from the short summaries posted before. HAHA. Like not totally different, but very different. 
It's very very different from short summary, just like reading 2 stories that have only similar opening part. But whatever, Ananberley is still hot and story looks promising. Will Ananda sneak around to see Kim after their love was prohibited. Still haven't remember their character's names yet.
Will we see the five couples in final part like Khun Chai serie?????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
me toooooo i loved it , his stare to her is woooow like he's drown deep in her love  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Thanks. I know. I love the way Ananda stares at her!!

Meoconie said:
It's very very different from short summary, just like reading 2 stories that have only similar opening part. But whatever, Ananberley is still hot and story looks promising. Will Ananda sneak around to see Kim after their love was prohibited. Still haven't remember their character's names yet.
Will we see the five couples in final part like Khun Chai serie?????

Haha. I know. I'm like, they're soo different! Haha. Totally Ananberley all the way!! 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
^ I think it's Wanvisa & Parop.
Should give them nickname for their character : Island couple, PaWan( i thonk i hear this word somewhere), PaVisa or PaSa... Who can come up with good name, please suggest

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Should give them nickname for their character : Island couple, PaWan( i thonk i hear this word somewhere), PaVisa or PaSa... Who can come up with good name, please suggest
WanPa  and i like pavisa too :thumbsup: