ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
@ceda_lee Hehe. You're so cute! No worries! Glad you like it! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :bhehe: :bhehe:
Oh...you won't know how happy I am. I mean, I'm stoked!!! I've never had one & all this time that I've been complaining/whining about it, no one has ever mention to me that I can request one to be made. My fault for not paying attention either. I think mine is the BEST too hehehe.

One question...now, how do I center it. You can message me instead. I know I know.::I am so slow haha:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Some of you are so talented.  You can tell I have no skills  :no:

I like PaVisa too.  Anymore suggestions?

Haha. I have no skills, my siggies are always so simple and not very creative. HAHA.

Gloriawongpuapan said:
I swear. Ananda is a great actor. I've seen him in Shutter and in this one movie where he played a lady boy (forgot the title). Now I'm so excited to see him act as a pra'ek... :drools:  Especially with Kimmy. Both are extraordinary.

Me...Myself? HEHE. I saw it a long time ago, all I remember is Ananda was so cute. Even though he sported long hair he still looks so handsome. :ghehe:

ceda_lee said:
I have one now! A siggie of my own! Can you see?! And I love it! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

HAHA. You're so funny. You guys have such creative and well collaged siggies. I wish I had a program that allows me to make nice siggies. HEHE. I just use paint....and photobucket. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know how to use paint. I used photobucket a looooog time ago, during college years.

Phatman, but your siggie is awesome! It captures Ananda's vulnerable eyes. And is Kim undoing his shirt or putting it on...oh, the mind wonders.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I don't even know how to use paint. I used photobucket a looooog time ago, during college years.

Phatman, but your siggie is awesome! It captures Ananda's vulnerable eyes. And is Kim undoing his shirt or putting it on...oh, the mind wonders.

Haha. Yeah the photo itself is awesome!!!!! And that force kiss in your siggie. MM..MM It's perfect! HAHA. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. Yeah the photo itself is awesome!!!!! And that force kiss in your siggie. MM..MM It's perfect! HAHA.
I know! It's so perfect, it FN hurts. HAHA! Again, big thanks to Anonymous95. I couldn't do that in a million years. I don't understand it and have no patience for it. I still can't believe it's almost here. Kim is quite lucky (but well deserved). Ananda's first lakorn & she gets to be his n'ek. I have to say I might just be more excited to see Kim than Ananda.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. It was TubbyTinker who created the masterpiece. :thumbsup: I just sent her the pictures and requested the banner from her. :coverlaf:

I use picmonkey.com to edit my photos phatman. :D

I agree ceda_lee. Ananda did one or two lakorns back in the day, but I heard they weren't that significant (or successful)? This is his first significant role and lakorn, and also his comeback to small screens (in ten years he says). It'll most likely be his last lakorn too, unless Suer does well and Ananberley are reunited in another one! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Off said he chose Kim as Ananda's leading lady because he thought her skills would go well with his. You can tell in their bts videos and pictures that he adores Ananberley. He once said about them: "Narak dee khap!" Which I believe translates to, "They're super (or very) cute!" This was on the very first day of shooting, when they were in the forest. He always has this slight smile on too whenever Ananberley are being interviewed, or messing around with each other, whether it was in their bts clips, or at the opening ceremony for the whole series. I feel like P'Off knows something we don't. :pervie: :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I know! It's so perfect, it FN hurts. HAHA! Again, big thanks to Anonymous95. I couldn't do that in a million years. I don't understand it and have no patience for it. I still can't believe it's almost here. Kim is quite lucky (but well deserved). Ananda's first lakorn & she gets to be his n'ek. I have to say I might just be more excited to see Kim than Ananda.

Haha. I hope they don't cut out that scene. Kim is super lucky!!! She's gotten to work with some of the hottest pra'eks out there: Aum, Nadech and Ananda. I remember she was the underdog, then RP came and BAM. RP did her good. I was soo glad she didn't have a koojin to be popular when I first started liking her. I liked the fact that she was pairing with different actors and broadening her horizon. But it's unfortunate that she wasted 3 pairings with Mark. No offense. MK took over and it was no longer Kim. You see where I'm coming?? Haha. Wow. How did I come about talking about that. Anyway, point is I'm glad she's pairing with Ananda! HEHE. I hope she just gets better and better pra'eks. Like Ken...um Tik...and Andrew! HAHA.

Anonymous95 said:
Lol. It was TubbyTinker who created the masterpiece. :thumbsup: I just sent her the pictures and requested the banner from her. :coverlaf:

I use picmonkey.com to edit my photos phatman. :D

I agree ceda_lee. Ananda did one or two lakorns back in the day, but I heard they weren't that significant (or successful)? This is his first significant role and lakorn, and also his comeback to small screens (in ten years he says). It'll most likely be his last lakorn too, unless Suer does well and Ananberley are reunited in another one! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Oo, I shall check it out!!!!
I hope it's not his last! I want to see more of his face in lakorns. I don't really watch Thai films because they're either teeny poppy romcoms or dramatic historical films. HAHA. 

Anonymous95 said:
P'Off said he chose Kim as Ananda's leading lady because he thought her skills would go well with his. You can tell in their bts videos and pictures that he adores Ananberley. He once said about them: "Narak dee khap!" Which I believe translates to, "They're super (or very) cute!" This was on the very first day of shooting, when they were in the forest. He always has this slight smile on too whenever Ananberley are being interviewed, or messing around with each other, whether it was in their bts clips, or at the opening ceremony for the whole series. I feel like P'Off knows something we don't. :pervie: :bhehe:

Yeah they're very compatible physically. Let's hope their chemistry is as good!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, P'Off might have a six sense going on there. I mean, knowing that Ananda was casted, one would think that P'Off would pick a more experienced n'ek to emulate him, but P'Off picked Kim. That says a lot.

I would like to extend my gratitude to TubbyTinker as well. Thank you!

Phatman, I know EXACTLY where you're going. I feel the same. And about how Kim started, couldn't have said it better!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Yeah, P'Off might have a six sense going on there. I mean, knowing that Ananda was casted, one would think that P'Off would pick a more experienced n'ek to emulate him, but P'Off picked Kim. That says a lot.

I would like to extend my gratitude to TubbyTinker as well. Thank you!

Phatman, I know EXACTLY where you're going. I feel the same. And about how Kim started, couldn't have said it better!!!

Seriously. Seems like everyone sensed Kim's potential. Haha. Truthfully, I didn't. I just thought she was one manly looking lady. :ghehe: I know, I was so critical to her back then. Oh well, let bygones be bygones. 

Thank you. Haha. Me and my jumbled thoughts don't always make sense.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
HEHEHE! For me, Kim wasn't the prettiest then, but boy...has she grown on me or what?!

Yeah, she really grows on you. I personally think she's most beautiful when she's not smiling. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Yeah, for P'Off to pair Kim up with THE Ananda out of all the actresses out there...it means a lot. :coverlaf:

I was actually saying, though, that I feel like P'Off senses or knows something going on between Ananberley personally. :coverlaf: I honestly think Ananda likes Kim, and I always see a slight smile on P'Off's face when Ananberley are being interviewed or messing around with each other. It's like the expression a person makes when they see their friend with his/her crush. You guys know what I mean? Haha. And in case you guys are wondering...no, I'm not that delusional that I think ALL of Kim's costars like her. The only ones I've sensed that have liked her or were attracted to her were Mark, Aum and Ananda. I think Aum was attracted to Kim (while they were filming the 4HJHKK series). Mark clearly liked and was attracted to Kim, and now I think Ananda likes Kim also.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@anonymous i don't think so , he's just a sweet person and he adore kim but i don't think to the point to have a crush on her she's much younger than him and he had several relationship with different women , i think he likes her beauty as a woman is that make a sens coz she have a very attractive aura she make a good relation with her co star , i don't think he can have a crush on her bcause he already have someone in his heart and he said it in his ig few days ago  , All i know is their chemestry is like a bomb of hotness and i will say this they they are in a high level of acting just wait and see once this air i have confident in kim and him she will never disappoint me coz she got it she got the talent she is born to be a big actress and annda already has the whole packed so this series can't be a fail , there's also KenCherry part i liked after them i will be tuned to them 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. Yeah, for P'Off to pair Kim up with THE Ananda out of all the actresses out there...it means a lot. :coverlaf:

I was actually saying, though, that I feel like P'Off senses or knows something going on between Ananberley personally. :coverlaf: I honestly think Ananda likes Kim, and I always see a slight smile on P'Off's face when Ananberley are being interviewed or messing around with each other. It's like the expression a person makes when they see their friend with his/her crush. You guys know what I mean? Haha. And in case you guys are wondering...no, I'm not that delusional that I think ALL of Kim's costars like her. The only ones I've sensed that have liked her or were attracted to her were Mark, Aum and Ananda. I think Aum was attracted to Kim (while they were filming the 4HJHKK series). Mark clearly liked and was attracted to Kim, and now I think Ananda likes Kim also.

I'm not really good and sensing people's attractions. HAHA. I'm actually really bad at it. All I know is they're always so playful. HAHA. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@adsd Which post did Ananda say he has someone in his heart? Haha. Just curious. :p

And I still think Ananda likes Kim. Like I said, I don't think this about all of Kim's costars. I ship Ananberley onscreen (I love Kim's chemistry with most of her costars), but it's not that I want Ananda to like Kim. There have just been many things since the beginning of the filming of Suer until now that makes me believe Ananda is into Kim. I pay attention to and notice a lot of things, from little to big things. For example, when it comes to my friends and guys who like them, I'm almost always right. But they never believe me until it happens. I always throw it in their faces. Haha. I really do think Ananda likes Kim.

Stella

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Anyway, point is I'm glad she's pairing with Ananda! HEHE. I hope she just gets better and better pra'eks. Like Ken...um Tik...and Andrew! HAHA.
I hope that too. Im so happy that MK will take a looooooooooooooooong break before they pair up again in the future. 3 or 4 years please :))))
Im a big fan of Kim. I hope she will do more slap/kiss lakorn and to be paired w/ veteran pra'ek. 'cause when Kim acts strong, aggressive, bossy, etc. young pra'ek looks weak next to her

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman That's one of the things that makes me believe he's into her. I always mention this, but Kim said that people told her that Ananda was quiet and an introvert. That's what Kim was expecting him to be, but when she actually met him, he was clearly different with her. They are VERY playful. The fact that Ananda is super touchy with Kim and came out of his shell when it was with Kim, it makes me believe that he likes her. They may be 10 years apart, but that's not that big of an age difference if you think about it. Ananda's history of women is also the thick and curvy ones too, which I'm sure most of us can agree that Kim is.

Also, Ananda said in an interview with Jackarita that if he and Kim were to be involved as more than just costars, it'd be a sad love triangle. He meant that either him or Mark would be sad, because Mark was already in a relationship with Kim. But then Jackarita said that she was only talking about if they became a koo jin. And so Ananda's voice and face expression quickly changed, and he said that it would be up to the viewers to decide.

There are many other things too that add up and make me believe that Ananda likes Kim. I don't think you guys want to hear them though, and it'll take forever for me to list them. Haha. But it's okay. This is just the strong impression I'm getting from Ananda and the things he's said and done about and to Kim. :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
@adsd Which post did Ananda say he has someone in his heart? Haha. Just curious. :p

And I still think Ananda likes Kim. Like I said, I don't think this about all of Kim's costars. I ship Ananberley onscreen (I love Kim's chemistry with most of her costars), but it's not that I want Ananda to like Kim. There have just been many things since the beginning of the filming for Suer until now that makes me believe Ananda is into Kim. I pay attention to and notice a lot of things, from little to big things. For example, when it comes to my friends and guys who like them, I'm almost always right. But they never believe me until it happens. I always throw it in their faces. Haha. I really do think Ananda likes Kim.
about the post here's "very close to heart" and the director he's talking about is Donut (suppose to be his ex now but i think he still love her) 
http://iconosquare.com/p/923783092712099507_45141906

guess we will never know anonymous unless they reunite :ghehe: ps: me too i noticed somethings here and there (i'm a good observant) but i try not to think much about it coz is probably my imagination :lolyup: anyway i can't wait to watch them aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kencherry another intense couple

off tpoic omg i want ken and kim to act together they have the same fire in their eyes imagine if they meet in work it will be on fire ayyyyyyyyyyyy kenberley my dream pair