phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
@Phatman That's one of the things that makes me believe he's into her. I always mention this, but Kim said that people told her that Ananda was quiet and an introvert. That's what Kim was expecting him to be, but when she actually met him, he was clearly different with her. They are VERY playful. The fact that Ananda is super touchy with Kim and came out of his shell when it was with Kim, it makes me believe that he likes her. They may be 10 years apart, but that's not that big of an age difference if you think about it. Ananda's history of women is also the thick and curvy ones too, which I'm sure most of us can agree that Kim is.

Also, Ananda said in an interview with Jackarita that if he and Kim were to be involved as more than just costars, it'd be a sad love triangle. He meant that either him or Mark would be sad, because Mark was already in a relationship with Kim. But then Jackarita said that she was only talking about if they became a koo jin. And so Ananda's voice and face expression quickly changed, and he said that it would be up to the viewers to decide.

There are many other things too that add up and make me believe that Ananda likes Kim. I don't think you guys want to hear them though, and it'll take forever for me to list them. Haha. It's okay. This is just the strong impression I'm getting from Ananda and the things he's said and done about and to Kim. :yes:

Haha. You're very observant! I think they look great together, but I wouldn't want them to actually date. I think this is where I'm weird. I have my absolute favorite couples, but I don't wish for any of them to actually get together in real life. For example KenAnn, WeirMin. Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I understand. :) For me, there are positives and negatives for my favorite actors to date. If I really like a pair, it'll be super cute to see them actually have real feelings for each other. But at the same time, if they date and things don't turn out well, that'll probably be the end of them. I won't be able to see them as a cute onscreen couple anymore. For Ananberley, I really like their chemistry as actors. I think they're adorable off screen too. And while I believe Ananda likes Kim, I don't think I want them to date. At least not yet. And I'm not saying I think Ananda likes Kim because I WANT to believe that he does. It's just that that's the impression I'm getting from seeing all of his interactions with her.

Overall, I'm happy as long as I get to see my favorite pairs onscreen. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Haha. I understand. :) For me, there are positives and negatives for my favorite actors to date. If I really like a pair, it'll be super cute to see them actually have real feelings for each other. But at the same time, if they date and things don't turn out well, that'll probably be the end of them. I won't be able to see them as a cute onscreen couple anymore. For Ananberley, I really like their chemistry as actors. I think they're adorable off screen too. And while I believe Ananda likes Kim, I don't think I want them to date. At least not yet. And I'm not saying I think Ananda likes Kim because I WANT to believe that he does. It's just that that's the impression I'm getting from seeing all of his interactions with her.

Overall, I'm happy as long as I get to see my favorite pairs onscreen. :thumbup:

And I understand you too. HEHE.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
@Phatman That's one of the things that makes me believe he's into her. I always mention this, but Kim said that people told her that Ananda was quiet and an introvert. That's what Kim was expecting him to be, but when she actually met him, he was clearly different with her. They are VERY playful. The fact that Ananda is super touchy with Kim and came out of his shell when it was with Kim, it makes me believe that he likes her. They may be 10 years apart, but that's not that big of an age difference if you think about it. Ananda's history of women is also the thick and curvy ones too, which I'm sure most of us can agree that Kim is.

Also, Ananda said in an interview with Jackarita that if he and Kim were to be involved as more than just costars, it'd be a sad love triangle. He meant that either him or Mark would be sad, because Mark was already in a relationship with Kim. But then Jackarita said that she was only talking about if they became a koo jin. And so Ananda's voice and face expression quickly changed, and he said that it would be up to the viewers to decide.

There are many other things too that add up and make me believe that Ananda likes Kim. I don't think you guys want to hear them though, and it'll take forever for me to list them. Haha. It's okay. This is just the strong impression I'm getting from Ananda and the things he's said and done about and to Kim. :yes:
Am I the only one who want to read it. I like their onscreen and offscreen but after done filming, I hardly to see them interact to each other. Maybe they are busy with their life now. Hope when the lakorn air, we will see them more.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
As much as I believe Ananda likes Kim, I don't think Kim has any feelings for him. She just sees him as a big brother. I thought I'm the only one who feel Ananda is very attracted to Kim when I watch BTS. I can't agree with you more Anonymous95

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
More ananberley. The second picture is soooooo romantic
soooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo romantic like a film not a lakorn seriously this serie is ahhhh perfect for them annaberley all the way :heart: :heart: :heart:

monkeykimmy said:
I love the dressing of Kimmy. Why it didnt appear in the filming?
they didn't show much from the filming process the updates was much much more less than when i fellow ARO 
and a shout out for my fabulous woman she look stunning  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  her face is soooooooo pretttyy and classy period suits her for sure :yes: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
BTW ladies i think if i didn't understood wrongly , Ananberley will film 3 Zaap together in 24 march , hope someone can correct me or give me the correct information :p

hooot couple :spicy:

they are spoiling us with pic now sooooo beautiful  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

is she observing parob from up 

cr ig actart_luadmungkorn

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Kim's schedule. But...yeah, I can't read Chinese. Lol.

cr: kimberley_chinesefc

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
monkeykimmy  That second picture of them hugging by the ocean...sooooo romantic!  Ananda looks so into his character.  It's like they're afraid to lose each other.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@serena_ngo I agree. I don't get the impression that Kim likes Ananda in that way either. That's why I think Ananda said it'd be a sad love triangle, because it's probably a one sided love from him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If I hear Ananda comment about Kim's butt one more time, I might just have a heart attack.  I hope they do lots of interview!