ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think she asked where are the plant's kids meaning where are the fruits  :lol: Then when he pulled them out, she was ecstatic saying they looks cute.  That's when he gazed at her with soft eyes.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i finished it and ooooooyyyyyyyyyyy a whole week to wait to knwo what will happen what that sound was to watch their sweet scene under water week is llloooong  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
true true. Start from that time, pra ek began to have a favorable impression on nang ek. He thinks she's na rak. He smile when Nang ek does these things.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I think she asked where are the plant's kids meaning where are the fruits  :lol: Then when he pulled them out, she was ecstatic saying they looks cute.  That's when he gazed at her with soft eyes.  
Pra ek starts to think Nang ek is cute but not annoying :thumbsup:  :yes:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i finished it and ooooooyyyyyyyyyyy a whole week to wait to knwo what will happen what that sound was to watch their sweet scene under water week is llloooong  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
You'll watch it again and again. :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i will not forget to give a big applause for viki team for their amazing effort really thnak you without it as i say always fun will never be complete 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
and i will not forget to give a big applause for viki team for their amazing effort really thnak you without it as i say always fun will never be complete 
the subbed video comes out so fast! Love sub team :heart: clap for their hard work.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Phatman, you are really honest but i have to agree with you...the editing need fixing lol! The opening ost wasnt want i expected because i was wanting the other one lol!

Yes, the chest scene was like...what the lol how did he find that chest! A miracle! A lost treasure was found by Parob lol!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^True monkeykimmy true!

Oh at the ending what that sound?? It doesn't sound like any regular animal....Maybe that sound will make Juu and Jim cuddle together hahahaha! 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
^True monkeykimmy true!

Oh at the ending what that sound?? It doesn't sound like any regular animal....Maybe that sound will make Juu and Jim cuddle together hahahaha! 
:yes: Time for Ju protect Jim, show off his manpower and his gentlemen. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
Thats what I see in pantip. Seems like some of them was disappointed. What I think is the editing at the begining is a bit messy. I cannot find the main point and there is some little bug of the plot too. However, Ananberley make a good chemistry and I saw lots of pantip user laugh and enjoy the plot.(maybe?) Hope the following episodes will get better. Its impossible for us to judge a lakorn by just watching the first episode of it. I'm quite confident that tiger will enter a more attractive world after Nang ek and Pra ek fall in love.
When you navigate pantip, be a little careful.  Pantip used to be a very reliable for feedback.  But since Pantip started allowing temporary users, there are bunch of trolls. 

You can kind of tell which thread are genuine feedbacks.  Which one is a troll. 
--

Since you're wondering ... Regarding the feedback,
The positive:
- Viewers love the natural reaction between Ananda & Kim. 
- They love the script & screen play. 
- They enjoy the joke in the script.  They say they laugh a lot. 
- They like the scenery. 

The negative: 
- They are a little disappointed with opening scene.  They say the action sequence looks unreal.  They 5 leads on the stage unhurt with all the gunshot & they shoot back into the crowds, while innocent people are running for cover. 
- Some people say some prop doesn't look like 1960.  Like deco in Pra'k house and some custom. 
- Some people find Wanvisa's character a little annoying.  (And a little abnormal, being a girl traveling alone with bag full of cash).
- Lots people were expecting Tiger to be a drama with lots of tear, due to the teaser.  To their surprise, it's a comedy.

- Last, they are disappointed with the opening theme song.  The lyric describes how Chinese Immigrant settles down in Thailand.  And they want to do good deed & willing to die to protect the country, to replay the country for providing them a new home.  It does not fit the theme or story line of the series.  Because this series is about power struggling between gangs.  It's not Bang Rajan, people dying to defend the land.

Overall, most people enjoy it.  But they wish the opening with 5 leads can be better.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot for your information Ninja. :thumbsup: Some of the negative feedback is also like what we said. The opening scene has a little bug. Whatever, I'll enjoy it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree about the lyrics of the soundtrack but it isn't surprising because Off Pongpat is very proud of Thailand. He holds the love of his country above anything else and to him it is always the best. If you remember in SJ, he is supposedly the king from province in Laos but yet he talked about the greatness of Thailand that allowed him a live and hide. So it's not surprising at all that the lyrics would talk about the love of Thailand and what it gave the Chinese immigrants instead of going with the story.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought I was the only one who thought that about the opening theme song. I was like Bang Rajan just ended. Why is this theme song praising patriotism when it has nothing to do with the lakorn? Plus, it's Chinese themed, yet they sang about loving the Thai country and heritage. I was really confused and wondered if I had gotten the genre correct.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder if the shoddy editing is because they had to rush it to get it onscreen. But action in lakorns always suck.

Ananda and Kim don't disappoint. They're really carrying the whole shebang. Both of their comedic timing is on point and they play well off each other.

The song does fit the theme of the series.  If you go back to the big press opening where P'Off talks a little bit about what the series is about he says something like it's about the qualities and values that Chinese immigrants have that allows them to thrive in Thai and how they assimilate into Thai culture. It's not really a true "mafia" lakorn like say the Godfather that shows the lifestyle of the mob. He's just using it as a setting to showcase the values and morals that Chinese people in Thai have. I forget but Suer is something like Loyalty or Honesty?

It is a Thai lakorn. I wouldn't expect a true portrayal of Chinese people or Chinese immigrants. It's like when Hollywood makes a movie about other countries you know. They'll always come from the perspective and bias of America.