Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
@Ninja007: Will subteam upload somewhere or how to continue this project?
From what I heard, Kimberley's fan page uploaded the non-sub version on kimmystation2.  Those clip got blocked immediately by audio-video match.  So they won't be uploading them on youtube anymore.  I believe they have the HD version on their facebook.

Amelie3 is gather volunteers to continue the sub.  Hopefully, we'll have enough volunteer to finish this.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ch3eks said:
Just finished watching the first episode and I have mixed feelings. I like that we're already seeing a lot of chemistry between Ananda and Kimberley since they seem to play off each other well. The bickering comes naturally for them and although the dialogue is very cheesy, it's entertaining to watch. My main concern is the editing and directing style because everything seems choppy and doesn't transition smoothly at all. There's also a lot of confusion and inconsistencies throughout the episode where it becomes unrealistic. I mean if people didn't already read the novel and premise of the lakorn and just randomly started watching, they'd be confused about the introduction scene as to who all the guys are since they just come out and the shooting starts. I don't know if it's because Channel 3 was rushing Act Art to get this airing or that's the way Off Pongpat wants this to be executed but it's very sloppy. Even the theme song while it sounds nice, it doesn't reflect on the overall essence of the story. It's only the beginning though so hopefully it gets better as everything progresses. 
This is exactly how I feel! Hopefully it won't disappoint.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
From what I heard, Kimberley's fan page uploaded the non-sub version on kimmystation2.  Those clip got blocked immediately by audio-video match.  So they won't be uploading them on youtube anymore.  I believe they have the HD version on their facebook.

Amelie3 is gather volunteers to continue the sub.  Hopefully, we'll have enough volunteer to finish this.
but where she will continue it ninja  :scratchhead2:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
ch3eks said:
 My main concern is the editing and directing style because everything seems choppy and doesn't transition smoothly at all. There's also a lot of confusion and inconsistencies throughout the episode where it becomes unrealistic. I mean if people didn't already read the novel and premise of the lakorn and just randomly started watching, they'd be confused about the introduction scene as to who all the guys are since they just come out and the shooting starts. I don't know if it's because Channel 3 was rushing Act Art to get this airing or that's the way Off Pongpat wants this to be executed but it's very sloppy. Even the theme song while it sounds nice, it doesn't reflect on the overall essence of the story. It's only the beginning though so hopefully it gets better as everything progresses. 

There will be a scene to explain the relationship between the 5 leads as flashback, later.  It goes back to their parents. 

---
The entire series starts at the Pudu festival.  In each lakorn, it will show what happen to the others (in their own lakorn).  As far as I know,

- Songkord (Tik) met Mew at the festival, saves her and takes her home.  That is the start of their relationship.
- Kanin disappeared. 
- Chang, Hong's brother got killed.  Since he's the only son.  Her father gets really upset and blames Hong for bringing bad-luck.  This causes her father to hate her because it had been predicted that Hong is a bad luck, who will cause him to lose his love ones 3 times.  First his wife.  Now, his only son.

Instead of spending lots of time to describe the backgroud, ActArt just hit on the gas & run with Tiger.  So there are some missing pieces with the rest of the series.  Be patient.  It will come later.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i cant wait to watch the love stares in next episode , he already had sparks in his eyes for her :spin: :spin: i want to jump to monday 

i loved this look in her eyes i felt something different and a little deep   :heart: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it's weird to watch one series completely and then go back to rewatch everything from the start again. Well, I hope Off ties everything up nicely.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:

There will be a scene to explain the relationship between the 5 leads as flashback, later.  It goes back to their parents. 

---
The entire series starts at the Pudu festival.  In each lakorn, it will show what happen to the others (in their own lakorn).  As far as I know,

- Songkord (Tik) met Mew at the festival, saves her and takes her home.  That is the start of their relationship.
- Kanin disappeared. 
- Chang, Hong's brother got killed.  Since he's the only son.  Her father gets really upset and blames Hong for bringing bad-luck.  This causes her father to hate her because it had been predicted that Hong is a bad luck, who will cause him to lose his love ones 3 times.  First his wife.  Now, his only son.

Instead of spending lots of time to describe the backgroud, ActArt just hit on the gas & run with Tiger.  So there are some missing pieces with the rest of the series.  Be patient.  It will come later.

I figure it was going to be something like that! Each part will show their own life story....Parobis now having his lol later will be Songkord follow by Tam..,Kanin then Hong! Each part will show their own vision.

Sweet_JJ said:
Sigh I was gonna watch this eng subbed but now I don't know how I'll understand anything anymore :(
Come sit next to me and we'll watch it together. I'll translate for you. Lol. My Mom is currently stuck on Bang Rajun and Kaew Tah Wan Jai. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
AHAHAHAHHA, i totally agree. This lakorn made me so much happier than Bang Rajun, no more heavily tears.
tears is like water but thanks to this series making us feel much better 

God! Kim is so annoying in this lakorn but she's so dang funny and they're even funnier together! And tell me why the beginning of "Seua" reminds me of "Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong"? Lol! Pra'ek and nang'ek jump off the boat to escape being killed, end up on an island together where uber hot pra'ek is with an annoying and dumb nang'ek, and people who are sent to kill them finds them on the island.