Kim123

sarNie Adult
Damn my internet is so bad, i guess i have to stop and wait until it comes out on youtube :cry:
But anyways, only the first few minutes and im smiling non stop. Wanvisa is so cute and Parob is priceless!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I give up lol the streaming is BAD!

But I took a screenshot for you Ananberley fans hehe

Waiting for YouTube

Kim123 said:
Damn my internet is so bad, i guess i have to stop and wait until it comes out on youtube :cry:
But anyways, only the first few minutes and im smiling non stop. Wanvisa is so cute and Parob is priceless!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

i'm like this now after your pic jana waiting for part1 mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannn 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

i'm like this now after your pic jana waiting for part1 mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannn 

All i can say is that scene was cute. I like Parob face expression!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i seriously screamed like that much when i saw this pic , o myyy heart will get out of my chest my cheeks hurt from smiling aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ you won't be the only one. My cheeks hurts too from smiling so much. I love the way Parob is looking at Wanvisa!! He is so in love!! :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
^ you won't be the only one. My cheeks hurts too from smiling so much. I love the way Parob is looking at Wanvisa!! He is so in love!! :heart:
soooooo sooooooo in love i melt i don't know how i will get through the love scene i wiill be propably be melting like an ice cream in the end awwwwwwwwwww  he want to kiss her 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
soooooo sooooooo in love i melt i don't know how i will get through the love scene i wiill be propably be melting like an ice cream in the end awwwwwwwwwww 
WHAT??? They will be a love scene? will it be in this episode? OMG i am already starting to melt here!! I didn't know they will be a love scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
WHAT??? They will be a love scene? will it be in this episode? OMG i am already starting to melt here!! I didn't know they will be a love scene
YES there is from the teaser and the mv you can see there's love scene get prepared girl you will lost your breath :spicy: :spicy: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
oiiiiiii i can't watch it, still outside. I need to back home quickly.
hurry up  :scooter:  and be careful 

lucky us there's ig to spoil us 

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww
wanvisa tooo the look inher eyes sooo cuuute :spin:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
YES there is from the teaser and the mv you can see there's love scene get prepared girl you will lost your breath :spicy: :spicy:
YAY. :dance1: I hope it is in this episode but i doubt it. But im ready for it!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
part1 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzeeeeeeeeeeeeee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZooZkjJSbyo

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Is Parob really pervet?? I don't really understand the joke but i still find it funny!! I love the Parob stare at Wanvisa when she was looking at the butterflies.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
I swear, i really like your gifs @adsd18/2
:blush:  :kiss2:  thank youu

btw i think wanvisa is the rebellion type she doesn't belive in the different of power between woman and men i mean she doesn't want to fllow the sophisticated manner laws putted by the society in that time she always say to him "why wman can't do that if men can " and that also i showing in the fact that she is traveling alone maybe she is run away from home