Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim's character is freaking hilarious in this lakorn! She's driving our p'ek crazy, but looks like crazy can turn into love. Can't wait to see today's epi tonight. The chemistry is there for sure!

Although I find the lakorn a little cheesy in the beginning with all the handsome guys standing on a stage shooting, and out of the 10,000 bullets flying around, it so did not hit any of them. But folks this is a lakorn, it's meant to be dramatic at times vs realistic. LOL

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
You should make a gif of Parop's stare.
LOL she talked bad abt him in her sleeping. I have to impress her braveness and scareless. She didn't scre at all when she rowed tbis raft. If i was her, i would stick to Parop as much as i can lol. Now all i see Wanvisa was talking, nagging, eating, walking, sleeping and hardly help him in anything. How did Parop fall in love with her?
And stucking in island but you can find a recorder and CDs with handsome and skillful man. Ok i want stuck there forever....hahaha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sorry for talking to much but i have to say every part or a
I will forget after done watching.
Their dancing scene under the moon was quite fun and awkward but they've already given me butterflies in my stomach. So how can i handle their love scene and now i'm looking forward their dancing scene when they're back to the land.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Recaps on Episode 2 of each part.
Contains spoilers! Beware!

P1.
Wanvisa asks Parob what the sound was...
W: "Juu, what's that sounds?"
P: "Sounds like a tiger."
W: "A tiger? ... Will it eat us?"
P: "Yes, if it's hungry."
W: "Is it hungry?"
P: "From the sounds of it, yes..."
Wanvisa then runs over to Parob to sleep next to him.
She ties their feet together telling Parob she doesn't want him to leave her side. Lol

Parob makes traps throughout the woods. Wanvisa feels emotional over this matter.
Parob assures her it's for their protection against the bad guys trying to kill him.

P2.
Parob chops off a piece of coconut peel/husk and hands it to Wanvisa...
P: "Here."
W: "What's this for?"
P: "For this ... *puts in front of himself* it's for your menses (period). You're so moody."
W: "Are you crazy!? Such a pervert!!" (I laughed so hard during this scene)

Later when Parob was building the raft...
P: "Hey, that's big..."
W: "What's big?"
P: "The coconut. You're only supposed to use strips of it, not the whole thing all at once." *laughs*
W: "Huh? Pervert!"
P: "Really. Look your pants are going to rip from that coconut." (hahahahah!)

P3.
Parob builds the raft. He tells Wanvisa she could give it a try. Wanvisa takes it out and starts to row away.
She ends up back on shore. The raft broken into pieces.
P: "Hey are you alright?... Looks like I might have to perform cpr. Come here..." (his kissy face was adorable and funny!)
W: "Ahh! What are you going to do to me?!"
P: "You were motionless. I thought you were dying." 

Parob finds a crashed jet plane. While checking it out he finds a black chest. Inside there was a record music player.

For the rest...
P4.
Wanvisa remembers it's the day to pray to the moon. (not sure of official name) They make their wishes to the moon.
Parob was able to fix the music player and make it work.

They start dancing...
P: "Who taught you how to dance?" - sounding surprise...
P: "You must dance with your bf often..."
W: "And you must dance with many different women..."
P: "Always talking back..."
W: "Quiet, I want to listen to the music..."
They pause and Parob starts to turn his head...

P5.
Wanvisa breaks the dance spell and says she's sleepy...
It starts to rain and thunder before they sleep.
Wanvisa convinces Parob to enter the shelter.
P: "Hey, do you snore loudly?"
W: "Gross."
P: "Hey, did you fart?"
W: "Gross! Are you crazy?"
P: "It really stinks..." (so cute how he teases her every time it gets awkward)

The next morning Wanvisa tries to make a fire...
Before Parob leaves to go find some wood...
P: "Hey, no matter how a woman tries to roll it, it won't get up (start)..." (sexual innuendo)
W: "Ahh! You crazy jerk! Crazy!" (hahahahah!)

P6.
Wanvisa is crying and emotional.
She stats telling him how her father doesn't believe that she would be able to do things on her own.
Parob cheers her up by saying:
"Ever since I've been born, I've never seen a woman able to build a fire."
Wanvisa is happy to hear this.

Parob finds pineapple leaves and shows Wanvisa how to use the inside stringy part to use as thread
to make jewelry with her seashells.

P7.
Parob shows Wanvisa the ocean ground...

While Wanvisa was sitting on a rock admiring her necklace, Parob asks if he can have it.
Then he shows her his own and asks to trade so they can have memories of each other.
He says, I'll think about how you threw up on me... and how you abused me... etc.
and then he says, "you can remember the time you went underwater and saw my *blank*." (HAHAHAHAH!)
Parob was afraid she would take the necklace back so he said they should tie it on for each other at the same time... (SO CUTE!)

P8.
The hired thugs finally find them on the island.
It was super hilarious during the combat scene.
Parob kept hitting Wanvisa by mistake HAHAHA!

P9.
They escape to the waterfall.
Parob tells Wanvisa to wait for him.
W: "How will you handle them? Will you come back? You're not going to leave me here are you?"
Parob kisses her!!!!

Well, that's is all for Episode 2! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: why why there only 2 ep in one week nooooooooooo i want more but the kiss scene  :shock2: niiiiiice but still mooooooooore please iam going to watch through a whole week 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@x0unerthanlater can i hug you   :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  i love every single words , they are hilarious crazy cute hot romantic all this in one i can't wiat for tomorrow this ep will be in reply all night until i go bed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't get enough 

how i will handle their broke up after all this moments  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooo you can dance Jimm :ghehe:

such a beautiful couple dancing i careless for edit just put them on screen and that's enough for me , they are exploding with chemistry 

she is almost like kissing his shoulder :spicy: 

dark but i can feel his emotion :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. I'm surprised they changed the opening song. I wonder if they did that because people were complaining about the other song, or maybe they were planning that from the start. :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like how they used "Hua Jai Likit" for the opening credits, but I feel like the scenes shown in the opening credits didn't really match the tempo of that song. The scenes were very slow. it matched the tempo of the other song better. I feel like with how upbeat and intense "Hua Jai Likit" is, the scenes should've been more dramatic and not in slow motion.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
72701 said:
can't watch the ep right now. what provoked the kiss?

Wanvisa was concerned for Parob's safety. She was also scared he was going to leave her by the waterfall... so he turned around and kissed her before going off to fight the bad guys.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think one of the admin or mod need to put a memo up on the home page to let members know about the sub lakorns on viki since every page or so the question comes up.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
I'm a happy child. Although I had to skim a few pages back, I'm glad I have you guys in my life. Thanks to whoever provided the facebook link to Kimmy station's English subtitles. I finally feel caught up. I haven't finished episode 1 yet, I'm half way done (had to go to bed since I worked the next day). But I can't wait to finish it tonight! They are so funny together. I could not stop laughing. They remind me of my relationship with my boyfriend. Can't wait for episode 2 and so on. :woot2:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think one of the admin or mod need to put a memo up on the home page to let members know about the sub lakorns on viki since every page or so the question comes up.

So what am I missing or what don't I know?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!  These two are too funny.  I am laughing my head off quietly at work. 

Jae is so bipolar that Ju thought she was pms'ing :lmao3: Ju has the patience of a saint.  I would have ditched her & left her to die :lol: And when she jump kicked him & punched the heck outta him :rofl:She even talks crap about him in her sleep.  This woman is too much for me.