monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I just hope they'll have a photo shoot or an activity but NONE!!!!!!!!! I have never think about they'll have another lakorn or movie but just a magazine shooting or a promoting. NONE!NONE!NONE!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Act Art doesn't promote their lakorn.  It's normal.  Usually, they just disappear and people only see the final product.  Even the opening ceremony was arranged by ch3.  

Actually, Luerd Mongkorn has more behind the scene than any of ActArt lakonr in the past.  This is probably due to the high profile cast.  Tiger had a fair number of behind the scene, regardless of the remote island/jungle shooting location.

I already knew that Tiger will be short.  But now, it's confirmed by the number of synopsis.  :teary:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Come on guys, it's part of a series lol, the storyline doesn't have much stuff, I'd rather have 9 episodes of interesting things than some boring dragging scenes. But really, a year and a half spent for only 9 episodes... 
It can end at 9 eps but all the parts should have the same eps or i will feel unfair:(

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Every part of a series ends around that much episodes. Hey it's better than 7 episodes lol. That's why Ananberley need a lakorn not part of a series. The rest of the series will probably not exceed more than 11 episodes. The series is gonna air for six months. So each part needs to be short so it can move along.  
Yes. That's what I said. If other parts get also 9-10 episodes I'm okay.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Tiger & Rhino are the shortest lakorn in this series.  According to ActArt IG, the screen play had 19 parts, which translate to 9.5 episodes.  The other ones are longer.  But I don't think any of them will be longer than 12.

From my guess:
Lion has the 2nd pair, tragic love story of Yok, the famous singer at the restaurant.
Bull gets in depth of the bad guy, Sia Leng, who is behind all this conflict.  His background & what he's up to.

Though Tiger is short, but the 1st two episode on the island is just them.  No side story.  Just them.  Boy, I wish they were stuck on the island for another 2 episode ... :shrug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
such a hot sexy couple who  will not happen again had just 9 epi *sad fact* for me , no matter how it's the story just the two of them on screen can turn me on immediately their presence is enough a big big chemistry that can make up no matter how bad is the story 

Ninja007 said:
Though Tiger is short, but the 1st two episode on the island is just them.  No side story.  Just them.  Boy, I wish they were stuck on the island for another 2 episode ... :shrug:
ahhhhhh exactly ninja you said what in my mind  i can keep watching all eps and more   with just the two of them in it  and  i will be 1000% in :cloud9: and better than anything else 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ ceda_lee - Thanks for confirming my eyesight dear!

9 epi is pretty short, but considering this is part of a 4 part series that is probably why. Maybe they want to keep it short and sweet to keep the viewer's intererest in anticipation of the next couple in line. I'm okay with 9 as long as the remainding episodes have more cute, na ruk scenes. I know a lot of disagreement is coming our way, let's just hope the disagreement doesn't last all the way until the last 5 min of epi 9!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Tiger & Rhino are the shortest lakorn in this series.  According to ActArt IG, the screen play had 19 parts, which translate to 9.5 episodes.  The other ones are longer.  But I don't think any of them will be longer than 12.

From my guess:
Lion has the 2nd pair, tragic love story of Yok, the famous singer at the restaurant.
Bull gets in depth of the bad guy, Sia Leng, who is behind all this conflict.  His background & what he's up to.

Please tell me Tiger has a good ending. It seems so romeo and juliet so I am afraid of the ending...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

Please tell me Tiger has a good ending. It seems so romeo and juliet so I am afraid of the ending...
It will be a happy ending.  But before that point, our Nang-k will be :arrg:  :wackonut: . 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
9... That translates to 6 episodes left!!!!
Argggggh, >____<

They end up angry at each other because Wanvisa's dad did something to Parob's mom or dad, and Parob wants revenge. Wanvisa is stuck in the middle because she wants to defend her father and can't agree with Parob's actions...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks guys for the info!

@Ninja007  LOL

Our n'ek is already so feisty! Lord, kidnapped and back on the island again will drive her off the edge! I can't wait for next week!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart: :heart: :heart: ananberley :heart: :heart: :heart: i'm enjoying and will enjoy every second of you two :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: