"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
@ 8:35 His eyes say "go put on that dress or I will put it on for you."

@8:47 when he pulls her in...then again @ 10:16 & he whispered in her ear. And at 10:26 when he goes "huh?" as he kinda bumps into her...I'm melting!
i still didn't get to that part 'm doing gif part by part :ghehe: that part is the ultimate part :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP4 Thoughts:

- The scene where Wan and Parob were telling their parents about eachother was pretty well played out and funny. Haha. It's so sad that they don't know what's coming up next.
- I find it funny that Wan and Parob just barely met and they want to get married already. Haha. If I were the parents I'd disallow it as well. 
- I really like that guitar instrumental that played just before Parob sneaks into Wan's room. It's so romantic.
- Wow, Anan really climbed that tree by himself. Haha. So sexy!
- Awe, Kim's crying is so sad. 
- I really wish they'd make Kim's eyebrows thinner. I still don't like how thick they are. HEHE.
- I hope Choke's not a bad guy. I really like him. HAHA. He wasn't so attractive the first time I saw him, but the more I look at him the more I'm drawn towards him. Especially that body structure of his. HEHE. I wonder what he looks like under those clothes because he looks fit. HEHE. His acting IS quite awkward though. Haha.
- So Off said this lakorn is about Chinese immigrants adapting to life in Thailand, from what I've seen thus far it's only been about Parob and Wanvisa's love. HAHA. I don't mind that at all of course. Haha.
- Awe, they're now enemies. It was so fast. That look on Parob's face when Wan threatened him...oh my poor heart.
- Oh, that was just fake. Haha. Awe...that hug, that kiss, the music...oh my poor heart. HAHA. 
- I feel like Ananda is totally engrossed in this lakorn. Well, okay that may just be how he normally is. Haha. But still, he's really into his character and this lakorn, and I'm loving it!!
- Woah, that kiss was juicy. There was even a SMOOCH at the end. HAHA.
- Kim needs to work on controlling her expressions. Like she hits it and then starts blinking her eyes and losing focus. Haha. I mean, she's doing great, but needs more control! HEHE.
- Awe their song. I love Yayaying, but she should stick to acting. Haha. Her rendition of the song is alright, but it's not really that great. :ghehe:
- Oo, oo. I like the aggression coming from Parob during that interaction scene after they danced. When Anan clenches his teeth and talks...yum. Kim needs to control her hand motions too. haha.
- OMG, that action scene is too hilarious. Haha. I have no other comments.
- Poor mamma. Who initiated that shootout is my question.
- I wish they'd play the original song of their song...Yayaying kind of ruins it a bit. Haha. 
- Island again??? Hmm....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
winwinwin said:
is Ananda still dating Donut?
Yes they broke up, twice and I think it's final. They said they still love each other which was why they tried it the second time but they didn't like what they became when they were with each other. They felt closer when they were friends. It was a sad but understandable for us fc. He still calls her his heart which is cute.

Anyways gosh I was a bit disappointed in today's episode, was expecting more sweet or spicy moments. Can't wait for the willing scene next week!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
o yeah baby that's how you lift a woman on your shoulder manly :strong:   :shock2:  :shock2:  
And his hand...right on her "big" booty. Hehehe. Ananda sure loves to tease Kim about her butt. He knows it's big because he felt it hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
@ 8:35 His eyes say "go put on that dress or I will put it on for you."

@8:47 when he pulls her in...then again @ 10:16 & he whispered in her ear. And at 10:26 when he goes "huh?" as he kinda bumps into her...I'm melting!
i need to go but before go i couldn't resist not doing some gif from that part 

i will start with those moment then later i will do more 

in this moment oooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy the way he's feeling her with his eyes mmmmmaaaaaaaannn :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: DESIRE DESIRE DESIRE 

now for this moment i can write a WHOLE essay just to express a little bit the strength and the unbelievable power and the HUGE HUGE CHEMISTRY coming from them , and plus anyone who will watch this exactly moment concentrate on the sound in that scene , there was no sound complete silent with just the sound of that animal(forget his name in english) , the connection in their eyes i can write a script from it they don't need to talk to make know what are they thinking of AMAZING AMAZING :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim is very lucky to get to act with Ananda. He's a film actor so his actions are...real. HAHA. She gets his kisses, she gets his caresses. LUCKY! :ghehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Kim is very lucky to get to act with Ananda. He's a film actor so his actions are...real. HAHA. She gets his kisses, she gets his caresses. LUCKY! :ghehe:
Lol he's a producer too so he KNOWS what audience wants and he'll deliver. I so hope he accepts more lakorns!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol he's a producer too so he KNOWS what audience wants and he'll deliver. I so hope he accepts more lakorns!!

I hope so too. It's nice seeing him in a lakorn. I really really hope someone offers him a role. It could be a simple role, whatever will make him agree to act in it. HAHA.

OKay, I'm gonna have to say good nights! For reals!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
i need to go but before go i couldn't resist not doing some gif from that part 

i will start with those moment then later i will do more 

in this moment oooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy the way he's feeling her with his eyes mmmmmaaaaaaaannn :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: DESIRE DESIRE DESIRE 

now for this moment i can write a WHOLE essay just to express a little bit the strength and the unbelievable power and the HUGE HUGE CHEMISTRY coming from them , and plus anyone who will watch this exactly moment concentrate on the sound in that scene , there was no sound complete silent with just the sound of that animal(forget his name in english) , the connection in their eyes i can write a script from it they don't need to talk to make know what are they thinking of AMAZING AMAZING :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: 
Yes yes! Exactly what I was talking about! Thanks! I'm going to just keep staring...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
They chose Kim for Seur not only because she does "real" kisses, but because she can deliver. That probably makes her easier to work with to. Any director would love to work with her. I can't picture anyone else playing Wanvisa. Kim will only continue to grow as an actress.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Doesn't Kim say "I hate you" during the bed scene in the preview for Ep.6? It looks like a willing but maybe it was a forced turned willing?

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
i couldn't understand anything so i will wait  for sub to comment on the talk between her and the kid

i love it too how she say i will not do it but yet moment later she do it haahaha like when she said (well she express it so well that i don't need to translation to know what she mean) "i will not sleep with you there NEVER" but the scond after she is sneaking to sleep in the same place with him hahaha 

Yes, yes, I agree with you. She so cute and naughty, the way she do, the way she think and talk, I think all cute. Stubborn and get deal, she can change 2 point of view so smoothie.. I like that, and I love the moment when Parob know that she sneak to sleep with him, I love his smile, It make me feel warm, and I know, Parob still care of her. :heart: