Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the older bodyguard is the bad guy. And Parop's younger sister is going to end up with Wanvisa's brother. But isn't that incest?

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
I think the older bodyguard is the bad guy. And Parop's younger sister is going to end up with Wanvisa's brother. But isn't that incest?

I believe Thai people dont mind if brother&sister married to the other family brother&sister. Since I saw a lot of that in lakorn, and real life. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
i also thinking the younger sis will get with Wanvisa older brother too, somehow they look cute 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
here english sub for ep 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YALJX--4GFQ
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  how come they didn't delete it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"it means my life can't be without you " awwwwwwww :crush: :crush:

"if you love me trust me i will take care of you and protect you" , is there still men who are manly enough to be like that to their women , *sigh* but i still want someone to say that to me like parob said it to wanvisa :ghehe: i will fall for him immediately haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"you are very bad" still want to hug you :spicy: :spicy: yeah that's the desire 

"do we have to choose" "you have to choose ...... between......love you the most.....or darling" with that sexy smile :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

TIGHT HUG 

btw i love how they are hugging each other thightly but still able to say this "did you really plan to shoot me" "if you shoot my father i would shoot you " amazing 

she try to maintain her self not talking back when hearing her suppose to fiance talking bad about parob , i love their hate/love 

"why are you standing far away? do you fear that i will step on your feet" "No i .... i dislike the smell of chives from your mouth" knockout of laugh :lmao3: :lmao3: and the way he try to smell his breath :loool: :loool: :loool:

the stares of jealousy PERFECT no need to say anything 

"oh so sorry , so sorry" yeah right hahahhaha

I LOVE their talking back to back in front of the rest room hahahahaha soo natural :lolyup:

"what? waiting for my girlfriend" 

HUUUUHHHHUUUUU jealousy talk
"kissed a man in the morning , in the evening change to another guy" 
"of course at least i'm happy to change because the previous person is a bad kisser" ouch 
"dirty?then we are both dirty" 

INTENSITY a war 

that's what amaze me again they can change the mood of their talk flawlessly  wooooow :shock2:

weren't they just  a moment ago throwing insult to each other OMG :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: they drive me crazy 

oh the flash back miss those moments :crush: :crush:

"we need to break apart"   :cry:  :cry:

oohhh will continue ep 5 later  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after understanding  ep 4  it's clear for me the shorter bodyguard is the one who works for the bad person , he always try to make parob and his father to think only that their only enemy is wan's father and they are falling for it due to their original issue togetehr witch i wonder what's about but i sensed from the two father talk it was for sure about one of the mother coz wan's father said to SIA that his son (parob)is a coward just like him (after the scene parob tried to run with wan from her house) so that made me guess that parob's father maybe steal  a woman that wan's father used to love 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...the fathers agreed to meet in private because something is suspicious.  Parop's father believed Wan's father wouldn't hurt Parop's mother.  That was very clear.  Wan's father even said it.  He was determined to make that clear.  These two stubborn men (even though I favor Parop's father more) may be vicious enough to hurt each other, but not a woman.  So there might be a story behind that.  

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
In Thai culture, they can marry their in-law's sibling. 

But they don't marry their cousins.  Cousins are like a brother/sister.  However, if they have Chinese background, marrying to cousin are okay, as long as they do not have the same last name.

----
Ep.4 is my favorite episode. Love turning into conflict, then jealousy kicks in.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
I think their clips are blocked in Thailand & Vietnam.  But I can watch them fine.
I use an app to unblock those clips so it's fine but i prefer to wait and watch your team's work. The small screen bothers me too much.
Those clips have been blocked in Vietnam so that means do they sale the copyright to Vietnam? Or the uploader just blocks them?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
All of the assumptions of how the R scene or Willing scene will happen is too funny. But yes, there are other lakorns where it happened in the daytime, which I found strange also because that's a lot of action until the next morning.

The scene on epi 5 where both fathers came to conclusion that they are being setup by someone else gives me hope that both family can connect with one another. More than likely once Parob finds out that Wanvisa's family has nothing to do with the shooting of his mother, he will feel guilty of how he treated her and will distance himself from Wanvisa and choose to marry the other chick. And that's when Wanvisa will go gangsta and kidnap him on his wedding day.

Now back to the willing scene, I am thinking it will happen when Parob takes care of the sick Wanvisa. Wanvisa will see the sweet man she fell in love with and will then surrender. Bahahaha...this guessing game is fun.