"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i thanks the person who did this pic , i wanted to do it along ago especially when i saw it in ep 5, they are amazing the way they express their emotion through those eyes is undeniable wwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwww :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  

cr ig kimberley_chinesefanclub 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" your mom must pay for this" what that mean , he's crazy 

"i have never thought to see this side of you"

"heartless person , you are evil always cooking up evil plan you'r despicable , a person with no honor" ohhh llallaaaa that quite a big insult , 

the tiger went fierce the moment he heard that completely aggressive savage

he tied her hands behind her back and treated her violently but did that make her stop ohhh boyy nooo she's even more louder "you are so bad i have never thought you will turn out like this
he maybe the tiger but her too she   had the heart of the tiger wooooooooow

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is like , " so i'm a heartless person with no honor heeh you will see what heartless person like me can do"

:nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:
let's see if your sound will come out now 

but hey the dialogue continue for me through their eyes

OMG i seriously want to gif every moment of this scene 

he's like a pycho here completely out of his mind  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
"satisfied now?  got anything else to say? no more tantrums now right? "

but i think deep inside him he soo hurt to hear her say those words and to treat her like that such a great pair annaberley all the way 

"evil man" "thanks ever since i was born no one has ever praise me passionately" hahaahahahha who watch them in this will never thing they almost wanted to kill each other yesterday HILARIOUS :ghehe: ghehe: :ghehe: this lakorn is my free stress time 100% , i'm enjoying it to the extreme   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

"is there anything else"
"just this one"
"i'm not a piece of merchandise" :lmao3:
"you are now got on"  :whahuh:

they don't let me get bored hahahahaha from drama to fun , it's a pure entertainment 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
adsd this is a good year for you. Haha.
OHHHH YYYEAAAAAAHHHH :yes: :yes: :yes: i'm  a veryy happy fan here and the year just started :ghehe:

by the way the eng sub for ep 4 was added in kimmy official fan facebook page

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it' official parob's mother is the one who wan's father used to love and par's fathe stole her from him 

"there's not way that i will ever harm ar-sa(parob'mother) NO WAY ........ if i want to killl you i i'd have killed you since you stole my heart"

that's a clever plan wan's father :thumbup: now i'm happy that they are not that dump 

"she is strong, no need for anybody to help her" yeah she's soo strong that she can deal with a the cruel side of you 

i hate this side arrrghhhh

"you have to pay for it" how much she had to pay pay for his mother pay for the island he is seriously crazy NON SENS he just want to throw his temper on her bcoz he want her so much but can't have her 

and again she impress me although he was dragging her like a nut she said "why do you keep pulling this arm heh" :loool:

"because you are MY PRISONER" although is cruel but i loved the idea   :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

"you are much worst than i expected"   :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad:

"i can be much worst if you didn't listen to my order"    :annoyed:   :annoyed:    :annoyed:   :annoyed:

woman are not allowed in that island but he didn't care of braking the rule and just bring her there , he doesn't care for anything just want her beside him  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

i looove how she was playing like a little kid in that river like she's not in the situation of prisoner , she's the type of "enjoy life while you can" hahaha soo cute  :baby:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't continue watching need to watch it later in the end of the day so no one will disturb me, but ohhh maaaaann seeing this make me melt like an ice cream  :spin: :spin: :spin: , i want a hug like that :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

the way they hug it sooooo sooooo soooo waaarrrm feel warm just from the look at it AMAZING 

LOVE PAVISA   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
it' official parob's mother is the one who wan's father used to love and par's fathe stole her from him 

"there's not way that i will ever harm ar-sa(parob'mother) NO WAY ........ if i want to killl you i i'd have killed you since you stole my heart"

that's a clever plan wan's father :thumbup: now i'm happy that they are not that dump 

"she is strong, no need for anybody to help her" yeah she's soo strong that she can deal with a the cruel side of you 

i hate this side arrrghhhh

"you have to pay for it" how much she had to pay pay for his mother pay for the island he is seriously crazy NON SENS he just want to throw his temper on her bcoz he want her so much but can't have her 

and again she impress me although he was dragging her like a nut she said "why do you keep pulling this arm heh" :loool:

"because you are MY PRISONER" although is cruel but i loved the idea   :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

"you are much worst than i expected"   :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad:

"i can be much worst if you didn't listen to my order"    :annoyed:   :annoyed:    :annoyed:   :annoyed:

woman are not allowed in that island but he didn't care of braking the rule and just bring her there , he doesn't care for anything just want her beside him  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

i looove how she was playing like a little kid in that river like she's not in the situation of prisoner , she's the type of "enjoy life while you can" hahaha soo cute  :baby:

Thanks for this comment and gifs. I love the way you analize the scene and their action, their feeling. I'm in love with them and in love with you right now. You just like speak out all my emotion and feeling about them. Amazing :woot:

He break the rules, with angry, with non sens things and action, he's blind now, he dont know deeper in his heart, in what he done, thats just not revenge but deeper with love, a forbid love with full of dramatic, :cry:  he sometimes so cruel, so rough, Its hardly to a girl to get to know that is love, It will so weird if A-Wan dont hate him (maye the reason is she love him? so she can bear with all horrible things like this?) :secret:

And I love her personality too, she is optimistic girl, she can yelling to him, hate him, crying cuz she cant do anthing, dont know anything, dont know why she is the one who take all of unreasonable things like this. But she is always enjoy the moment of beautiful things and appreciate those. I think she is strong girl, never give up, easy to get adapt to new environment, PERFECT, that's PERFECT GIRL!!! thats why how she can steal Parob heart. I love her, love this character, I love Wanvisa  :dance1: 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I've just rewatched Ep 4 with Engsub, to know everything clearly, and I want to say it so badly, I love them, both of our Pavisa. Their eyes expression is so amazingggggggggggggggggggg :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: 

From the moment they kiss, the moment they get hit and cry, the moment they hug and trust, and most of all the moment they jealous. I love the scene in restaurant so much much much. Their eyes can trans so much infomation that no word cant do. Surprise, hate, love, jealous, smile, satisfy, bla bla bla I cant imagine and I dont believe that the silent can speak so smoothie like this, their action totally rock..... :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Love them, love them so so much :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Balu_bear said:

Thanks for this comment and gifs. I love the way you analize the scene and their action, their feeling. I'm in love with them and in love with you right now. You just like speak out all my emotion and feeling about them. Amazing :woot:

He break the rules, with angry, with non sens things and action, he's blind now, he dont know deeper in his heart, in what he done, thats just not revenge but deeper with love, a forbid love with full of dramatic, :cry:  he sometimes so cruel, so rough, Its hardly to a girl to get to know that is love, It will so weird if A-Wan dont hate him (maye the reason is she love him? so she can bear with all horrible things like this?) :secret:

And I love her personality too, she is optimistic girl, she can yelling to him, hate him, crying cuz she cant do anthing, dont know anything, dont know why she is the one who take all of unreasonable things like this. But she is always enjoy the moment of beautiful things and appreciate those. I think she is strong girl, never give up, easy to get adapt to new environment, PERFECT, that's PERFECT GIRL!!! thats why how she can steal Parob heart. I love her, love this character, I love Wanvisa  :dance1:
ohhhhh i feel flatter thank you very much  for your beautiful  words veryy veryy kind of you i'm really really very touched :blush: :blush:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

and oh myyy you are brilliant  i would never be able to write it as perfect as you did love every single word you said :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  exactly how i feel when i end watch them amazing writing thank you for sharing it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  wooooow

AND LOVED YOUR SENTENCE  I dont believe that the silent can speak so smoothie like this, their action totally rock

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: PAVISA  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Blue_Moon

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2, I'm your fan too. Thank you for all beautiful gifs and comments. :flowers: You made my day.
I love this lakorn. Kim&Ananda are perfect couple. :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Blue_Moon said:
adsd18/2, I'm your fan too. Thank you for all beautiful gifs and comments. :flowers: You made my day.
I love this lakorn. Kim&Ananda are perfect couple. :heart:
ooooooooo i'm speechless thank you sooo much  :flowers:  :kiss3:  

, well i just try to found a way to express and write what and the way that ananberley  make me feel and that what came out when i started to write so all the credit go to the amazing chemistry ananberley had :ghehe: really fabulous couple  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they deleted the vdo subbed from YouTube i knew it , aaahhhhhh  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: i was so reaady to continue watching ep5 subbed but guess sometime things doesn't go as our desire *sigh*

so our kind big heart sub team i will continue be patient for your sub  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they deleted the vdo subbed from YouTube i knew it , aaahhhhhh  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: i was so reaady to continue watching ep5 subbed but guess sometime things doesn't go as our desire *sigh*

so our kind big heart sub team i will continue be patient for your sub  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:
Oiii i just delete all ep4,5's clips which I downloaded to watch. Too bad or I can send them to you.