ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
for members who liked this moment :ghehe:

3days to go  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:
:lmao3: This is the scene I was referring to earlier about Wanvisa being tough, but also knowing when to obey when Parop is being serious.  

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i laughed when she did that face and reaction behind his back and he looked back and asked what she was doing and she was hesitant about it lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, guess what? Only three more days until Monday!!! Yippie yay yoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Parob is a crazy, psychotic person filled with lust and anger. I would be afraid of him too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was watching the BTS clips of Ananberley for their 3Zaap, man, Ananda is sooo touchy and comfy with Kim. Hahah. :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, despite the amazing chemistry our leads have and the plentiful romantic scenes the writers give us, I'm somewhat disappointed in the lack of substance in the overall story. Suer is simply Romeo and Juliet, Thai styled. It sucks that they can only give us 9 episodes due to time restraint. With such short period, you can only expand so much. But even so, if the writers didn't spend too much time on our leads we'd be able to get a nicely written overall story. SIGH...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Hi!
I'm sorry for the delay but I had a very hectic week while the Suer-Team did an amazing job: Subbing Ep 04 and 05 in a row!  :kiss2:
Here is the link to the blog with softsubs: http://chanruklakorns.blogspot.de
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for ever you guys the best and don't feel worry for the delay personally i can wait until it takes thanks thanks again appreciate it soo much :kiss3:  :kiss3:   :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hentram said:

i couldnt download sub for ep4 & ep5, please help check the files. thanks in advance, thank you so much you guys.
me too Amelie  :shrug:  could you please check it  , this's what i got when i click in the likn to download the sub

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
me too Amelie  :shrug:  could you please check it  , this's what i got when i click in the likn to download the sub

i got the same spoiler too. LOL :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
star0027 said:
Please can anyone tell me, where/who english sub this lakorn. I'm been wanting to this lakorn. Thanks in advance.

didnt you see Amelie3 post the link of the blog above for english sub??? please read a few posts above then u get it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
You know, despite the amazing chemistry our leads have and the plentiful romantic scenes the writers give us, I'm somewhat disappointed in the lack of substance in the overall story. Suer is simply Romeo and Juliet, Thai styled. It sucks that they can only give us 9 episodes due to time restraint. With such short period, you can only expand so much. But even so, if the writers didn't spend too much time on our leads we'd be able to get a nicely written overall story. SIGH...
I'm selfish. I want a lakorn with more substance AND I want a lot of Ananberley scenes. :coverlaf: But I do agree though. I love Ananberley's chemistry but I'm not impressed with the plot. I had higher expectations for Suer, and plot wise it still hasn't reached my expectations.

star0027

sarNie Egg
hentram said:

didnt you see Amelie3 post the link of the blog above for english sub??? please read a few posts above then u get it.
Thanks i just probably miss it. I was on my my phone looking at this thread. But of course if i saw that i wouldn't ask.  But thanks anyways.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In case you missed it, Here is the Eng Sub BTS from KimmyStationWorld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfrDQ1qREz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cf5VJqrmWE

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm selfish. I want a lakorn with more substance AND I want a lot of Ananberley scenes. :coverlaf: But I do agree though. I love Ananberley's chemistry but I'm not impressed with the plot. I had higher expectations for Suer, and plot wise it still hasn't reached my expectations.

Haha. I want both too!! But it's very unfortunate we can't even get 10 episodes. This is another disappointing lakorn this year for me. Why?? Why?!  :cry:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
me too start watching episode 1 and finishing , then episode 2 not impressed with mafia world plot  i get enough of this plot , need more dose of ananberley moments , i hope that find this missing part in ken and cheery part , i had higher expectations for it ,  , sorry for all suer fans 

phatman said:

Haha. I want both too!! But it's very unfortunate we can't even get 10 episodes. This is another disappointing lakorn this year for me. Why?? Why?!  :cry:
they want finish it to aired another parts , did not get it , give  them more time ,but why 9episodes why not 10 or 11