phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP5 Thoughts:

- The teaming of the two father's is pretty fast. Haha. It was like "Hi, I don't want to kill you." "Me neither." "There must be a third party." "Yes, let's find him." "Let's pretend to fight." "Okay" *shakes hands* Haha.
- Omg Parob, your mom just got shot and is dying, but you go kidnap Wan and enjoy countless romantic encounters with her? Yeah, I know he's trying to get revenge, but lets face it, if your mom isn't dead yet, but is in ICU would you go about finding trouble?? I'd stay by my mom's side not wanting to go anywhere. Haha. Amidst that serious issue they still give us those cute romantic happy comedic scenes. 
- It's cute where Parob got the name Joo from. Haha. 
- When you do ever see nang'ek scrubbing pra'eks back in a lakorn? HAHA. Only in Kdrama does that usually happen.
- I love the way Ananberley argues and yells at each other. So real. Haha.
- Parob's so rough on Wan.
- Haha. The "delicious" part was hilarious. Parob's soo mean! But Kim looked super cute saying "delicious" while tears were running down her face. HAHA.
- Wan's brother and Parob's sis are a cute pair. HAHA. It's so cute with the bro went, "wait until I become a good person and come back here, you'll look at me." 
- Haha. Seems like Parob had other plans for Wan when he showed her where they harvest bird nests, because he gave Wan a weird look when Wan praised how beautiful it was. :ghehe:
- Dance??? Haha. So random Parob. 
- Oh my gosh Ananda you're turning me on with your whispers and what not. Haha. 
- Why would you try to run away by yourself Wan? You're such a dummy! I laughed so hard when she fell over inside the basket. HAHA.
- So mean Parob!! Poor Wan.
- Oh wow Ananda is all in for real kisses!!! Totally love those hard forced kisses! Now this is the real deal. He used real force and a real kiss, he even moved his mouth!!! Actors should learn from this scene. Seriously. Best forced kiss scene EVER!!! When they were daring each other on the slapping and kissing, after Wan said "kiss first" and Parob looked like he was gonna kiss her, I seriously thought he was gonna give her a good passionate kiss! :ghehe: Too bad, it ended at that. Wan acts like she's never been kissed before. Haha. Don't forget those were your 3rd and 4th kiss. HEHE.
- I love love the guitar instrumental that plays during sad moments. It's sooo soothing. CH3 needs to release it pretty soon.
- You just got shot Parob, no need to clean it?? Haha. You're going to die! Honestly, using the "who else knows I'm here tactic" to find out who the bad guy  really is isn't really logical haha. There can be spies on the lookout. Just because you didn't tell anyone else doesn't mean they can't see you get on a boat and go off haha. I just think it's quite funny. 
- That taunting scene from Kim was well done. Her voice was well projected and control and all the emotions were there! Go Kimmy! And that look on Ananda's face too. A very well played out scene!
- Now I understand what you guys were saying about whether or not there's a willing or R! HEHE. It looks like a willing. I bet Wan regretted afterwards, that's why she was crying. AWE....

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Haha. I want both too!! But it's very unfortunate we can't even get 10 episodes. This is another disappointing lakorn this year for me. Why?? Why?!  :cry:
I'm not necessarily disappointed with Suer. I'm just not as satisfied as I was expecting to be. :( That's why I hope Ananberley will reunite in another lakorn with a better plot! Their chemistry is too good for only one lakorn with nine episodes!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
You know, despite the amazing chemistry our leads have and the plentiful romantic scenes the writers give us, I'm somewhat disappointed in the lack of substance in the overall story. Suer is simply Romeo and Juliet, Thai styled. It sucks that they can only give us 9 episodes due to time restraint. With such short period, you can only expand so much. But even so, if the writers didn't spend too much time on our leads we'd be able to get a nicely written overall story. SIGH...
I wonder if it will be like SJ where the rest of the series has more story and episodes. Ken and Janie are the last two right?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken's part is the third part. Then Andrew's is the fourth, and Janie's the last.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I was watching the BTS clips of Ananberley for their 3Zaap, man, Ananda is sooo touchy and comfy with Kim. Hahah. :woot:
Where did you watch? I want to watch their interaction too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I was watching the BTS clips of Ananberley for their 3Zaap, man, Ananda is sooo touchy and comfy with Kim. Hahah. :woot:
OMG! Where?!! Tell me! Now! Hehehe. Sorry, got too excited. Let me start over. *ahem* Will you pleeeeease share? Haha

star0027

sarNie Egg
I swear, im having trouble here. I can't watch it. as of the links that Amelie3 post, i don't see any English sub. Plus i went and download the soft sub button, and that totally mess up my computer. Suck.....All for nothing..

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
star0027 said:
I swear, im having trouble here. I can't watch it. as of the links that Amelie3 post, i don't see any English sub. Plus i went and download the soft sub button, and that totally mess up my computer. Suck.....All for nothing..
I think you're the only one having trouble here. LOL, i did post the link for watching online for u if u go back and check a few posts above, but anyway, here's the link again: 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kimmy-kimberley-official-fan-page/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD-playlists/811366132233305

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
EP5 Thoughts:

- Haha. Seems like Parob had other plans for Wan when he showed her where they harvest bird nests, because he gave Wan a weird look when Wan praised how beautiful it was. :ghehe:

I think the weird look is because how Wanvisa changed from "Dont bring me here, I dont want to go", to really enjoying the scene and she herself go pass Parop and walk there by herself. You can see Parop's expression is more like "This girl is crazy"

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
star0027 said:
You're not only one. I go and download the softsub but they weren't there. Let's wait for he to fix or let's watch hardsub on facebook.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Not sure if anyone post here or not, but I love these MVs^^ esp the 1st one, there were many BTS pics of Ananberley. It's nice to review again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3HeXr8LhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILwfwkeEIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jXzydlopg
cr: uploader

Serious, can they have another lakorn together? Seua isn't enough for me. It will denpend on Ananda if there is good script but I think he may want to act with different actresses, not repeating couple.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fara_markim said:
 I think the weird look is because how Wanvisa changed from "Dont bring me here, I dont want to go", to really enjoying the scene and she herself go pass Parop and walk there by herself. You can see Parop's expression is more like "This girl is crazy"

HAHA. Exactly. She's a weirdo.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Meoconie said:
Serious, can they have another lakorn together? Seua isn't enough for me. It will denpend on Ananda if there is good script but I think he may want to act with different actresses, not repeating couple.
I actually believe Ananda would love to work with Kim again. In all honesty, when he said that he enjoyed filming this lakorn and might consider doing more in the future, I got the impression that he was giving a hint that he would be up for a reunion with Kim if people like their chemistry together. They obviously get along very well off screen, and of course, as I've mentioned numerous times before, I think there's a strong attraction and interest Ananda has in Kim. So I personally believe that if there's any actress Ananda would like to act with in another lakorn, it would be Kim before anyone else.

And there are definitely a lot of Ananberley fans, so we just need to request for their reunion because I'm also not satisfied with Suer. I want something more serious and intense for Ananberley. We only got a taste of their chemistry in here. But they need to be in an all out slap-kiss/revenge/hate lakorn for us to experience Ananberley's electrifying chemistry.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
I actually believe Ananda would love to work with Kim again. In all honesty, when he said that he enjoyed filming this lakorn and might consider doing more in the future, I got the impression that he was giving a hint that he would be up for a reunion with Kim if people like their chemistry together. They obviously get along very well off screen, and of course, as I've mentioned numerous times before, I think there's a strong attraction and interest Ananda has in Kim. So I personally believe that if there's any actress Ananda would like to act with in another lakorn, it would be Kim before anyone else.

And there are definitely a lot of Ananberley fans, so we just need to request for their reunion because I'm also not satisfied with Suer. I want something more serious and intense for Ananberley. We only got a taste of their chemistry in here. But they need to be in an all out slap-kiss/revenge/hate lakorn for us to experience Ananberley's electrifying chemistry.
That's what I also feel abt Ananberley offscreen. I'm not sure if Ananda did it as fan service or made us fin but he did good job. I haven't followed his works still Seau but I think he has best on and off screen with Kim so far cause they had long long long time to film this lakorn. Ad Ananberley fan, I really hope they will have another lakorn or movie, slap-kiss will be the best lakorn for them. But it looks like we have wait for long time cause even one photoshop with them together, we haven't seen one:(