fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I like how P'Aof put Seur and Singh before Krating...we got the funny + laid back first before we get ready for full drama of Krating. As far as I know, Krating is the most heavy drama one compare to other 4..my fav couple is of course anaberly, but i also like hor tik+mew suit each other so much in the teaser..and we already know how KenCherry is the most powerful pair in this series..but I dont know if I can watch Krating since I'm not so into heavy drama like that.

By the way, I also like how they got same song with different feel for every part. just like 4hjhk and s.jutathep (and kim aalways get the 1st one, while mew always got the 2nd one..coincidence much?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fara_markim said:
I like how P'Aof put Seur and Singh before Krating...we got the funny + laid back first before we get ready for full drama of Krating. As far as I know, Krating is the most heavy drama one compare to other 4..my fav couple is of course anaberly, but i also like hor tik+mew suit each other so much in the teaser..and we already know how KenCherry is the most powerful pair in this series..but I dont know if I can watch Krating since I'm not so into heavy drama like that.

By the way, I also like how they got same song with different feel for every part. just like 4hjhk and s.jutathep (and kim aalways get the 1st one, while mew always got the 2nd one..coincidence much?
yes Krating will be full on dramas romance heartbreak sad teary but will include a few sweet scene of KenCherry, then were back romantic comedy when we get to Raed AndrewTaew last one BoyJanie its dramas again 

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
I LOVE this movie so far! Tbh, I don't ship Ananberley. :hide: Markim will always be my OTP!! Ananda looks wayyyy older than he really is. Anybody else? Mark and Kimberley look the cutest together! I have shipped them since I saw Abb Ruk Online. When I watched that movie, I was shipping him with Anne, but then I realized their age gap. At the end, Mark and Kim ended up together and I thought, wow, what a great pairing! :lmao: 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kim is my girl & I have always prefer someone more mature looking for her. If she's happy then I guess I'll go with it. Mark is her type. Ananda looks like a man. Mark still has a baby face. Ananda is about 7 years older than Mark. We'll see how Mark looks like in 7 years. I might be the minority here but I'm team Ananberly.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
You are definitely not the minority! I love Kim and Amanda together. They have awesome chemistry with one another, and quote frankly, I was a little disappointed with ARO that I stopped watching it. I wasn't feeling the MK chemistry. They're cute together, but I wish she would be with someone a little more mature.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Here is Ananberley team :yes: As I said before I love a hot pair more than a cute pair. Ananberley really makes me crazy by their sizzling hot chemistry. ship them so hard.

Viforever

sarNie Egg
xox said:
I've been meaning to say all this from the beginning of the drama, but I could never find the time to sit and gather my thoughts. lol

-Thank you so much to whoever the hair/makeup person is on this drama. Thank you for not putting a ton of makeup on Kim when they were stranded on that island in the beginning. I'm so glad that kim looked fair and pale (but not in a bad way) because it made it more believable. And at some scenes I could see some red on ananda's cheek bones and on kim's lips. I don't know if it was makeup or not but it did look like they've gotten red from the sun. It does bother me when Thai lakorns have stranded episodes and the nang'ek still has false lashes, blush, and glossy lips...(like Vill in NJ).  <_<

-The whole time on that island, Kim was wayyyy too chill! If it was me, I would have been freaking out! I understand they want it to be comical, but let's be real, I would have cried my eye balls out being stuck on an island regardless of how handsome the guy I was stuck with was. lol And the fact that her family wasn't concern or wasn't even planning on coming to look for her is so stupid. 

-Is it just me or does Ananda Everingham walk kinda funny???  :coverlaf: He's handsome and sharp looking alright, but maybe it's just me...I don't really like the way he walks. This is my very first time watching anything with Ananda Everingham btw. 

-of course kim and Ananda has undeniable chemistry together. And of course I say to myself so many times "oh kimmy, won't you leave that boy (Mark) for this man (Ananda)!??!!"  :yummy:  But then again, if you think about it, Ananda has always had rumors with alot of his coworkers. I don't know much about Ananda at all, nor have I seen any of his work up until now. I just read about him here and there on people's blogs. But with that being said, I can't help but feel like kim is just another one of Ananda's temporary crush. But oh how I do love them as pair. They look amazingly compatible together and are so passionate. And yes, I'm with all of you, I hope they work in another lakorn together. But first, I wanna see kim with Tik.  :thumbsup:

The drama is going so fast. But I'm loving every kiss, every slap, every hug, and every argument. lol So glad they didn't cut out any of the kisses. Anyways, these are just my personal opinions/thoughts. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Ananda did said on one of the interview that he walked funny. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:   its awesome how you could see that, cause I didn't. :thumbup: 

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kim with Ananda. :yahoo:   They just so cute, sexy, seductive, funny, and so happy around each other. :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xox said:
I've been meaning to say all this from the beginning of the drama, but I could never find the time to sit and gather my thoughts. lol

-Thank you so much to whoever the hair/makeup person is on this drama. Thank you for not putting a ton of makeup on Kim when they were stranded on that island in the beginning. I'm so glad that kim looked fair and pale (but not in a bad way) because it made it more believable. And at some scenes I could see some red on ananda's cheek bones and on kim's lips. I don't know if it was makeup or not but it did look like they've gotten red from the sun. It does bother me when Thai lakorns have stranded episodes and the nang'ek still has false lashes, blush, and glossy lips...(like Vill in NJ).  <_<

-The whole time on that island, Kim was wayyyy too chill! If it was me, I would have been freaking out! I understand they want it to be comical, but let's be real, I would have cried my eye balls out being stuck on an island regardless of how handsome the guy I was stuck with was. lol And the fact that her family wasn't concern or wasn't even planning on coming to look for her is so stupid. 

-Is it just me or does Ananda Everingham walk kinda funny???  :coverlaf: He's handsome and sharp looking alright, but maybe it's just me...I don't really like the way he walks. This is my very first time watching anything with Ananda Everingham btw. 

-of course kim and Ananda has undeniable chemistry together. And of course I say to myself so many times "oh kimmy, won't you leave that boy (Mark) for this man (Ananda)!??!!"  :yummy:  But then again, if you think about it, Ananda has always had rumors with alot of his coworkers. I don't know much about Ananda at all, nor have I seen any of his work up until now. I just read about him here and there on people's blogs. But with that being said, I can't help but feel like kim is just another one of Ananda's temporary crush. But oh how I do love them as pair. They look amazingly compatible together and are so passionate. And yes, I'm with all of you, I hope they work in another lakorn together. But first, I wanna see kim with Tik.  :thumbsup:

The drama is going so fast. But I'm loving every kiss, every slap, every hug, and every argument. lol So glad they didn't cut out any of the kisses. Anyways, these are just my personal opinions/thoughts. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

HAHA. Yeah, he does walk funny. I didn't notice it until the scene he walks on the deck onto the boat. HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
YAY for team Ananberly! Ananda & Kim compliment each other well, not only in looks, but acting as well. Mark has a cute handsome face, but he needs to step up more in terms of acting. He's young so in time, hopefully he'll improve. Kim already surpassed her colleagues in many levels. Not saying she's the best though, but no one can deny her acting skills. If she gets paired with Ken T next...I'll be in heaven haha

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
YAY for team Ananberly! Ananda & Kim compliment each other well, not only in looks, but acting as well. Mark has a cute handsome face, but he needs to step up more in terms of acting. He's young so in time, hopefully he'll improve. Kim already surpassed her colleagues in many levels. Not saying she's the best though, but no one can deny her acting skills. If she gets paired with Ken T next...I'll be in heaven haha
Can't agree more :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
HAHA. Yeah, he does walk funny. I didn't notice it until the scene he walks on the deck onto the boat. HAHA.
Me too. I found his walk funny in that scene. But who care, i ony look his face...hahaha
adsd18/2 said:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Hope we can see this scene in this week ep.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, the only thing that makes Ananda look older than his age is his mustache. If he shaved it off, he would look a lot younger. At first I thought he was already in his early forties, but when I found out that he's only in his early thirties, I started paying more attention to his facial features and realized that he really doesn't look that old behind the facial hair. He's pretty youthful looking. And I want to see him without his mustache. For some people, facial hair makes a man look more masculine, but I usually prefer no facial hair on a guy.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
ANANBERLEY IS SUPER HOT IN THIS FMV :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eb8m3Jevzo
They are the best scenes in ep 5. Remember what Ananda said in those interviews, in this lakorn, kim slapped and he kissed or the viewers won't see his face much cause n'ek 's face always is always in front of him LOL. It's so true hahaha

Anonymous<3 said:
Actually, the only thing that makes Ananda look older than his age is his mustache. If he shaved it off, he would look a lot younger. At first I thought he was already in his early forties, but when I found out that he's only in his early thirties, I started paying more attention to his facial features and realized that he really doesn't look that old behind the facial hair. He's pretty youthful looking. And I want to see him without his mustache. For some people, facial hair makes a man look more masculine, but I usually prefer no facial hair on a guy.
Agree. I had seen his face without mustache and he looked soooo young compare to now. He looks oldest one in Golden Boys when he is youngest. Now i get use to see him with facial hair so it may weird to me if Ananda doesn't have it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
ANANBERLEY IS SUPER HOT IN THIS FMV :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 

cccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the music the whisper the kisses man i can't breath normally with this two on screen breathtaking :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: SEXXXYYY , thank you monkeykimmy for sharing it 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Who will be watching Tik-Mew's part after Tiger is over? I need to keep tabs on who will watch the next part lol. 

I will be watching Tik and Mew part  :dance3: I'm excited 

Sweet_JJ said:

I know what you mean lol, his acting is a little meh, but him and Mew look sweet together so we'll see how it goes. 

Mew and Tik scene does look cute and sweet. The way how she gets all shy is so cute when she looks at Tik . :p

ohmaichoua said:
I'm not ready to say goodbye to Jimm and Jae... It's all coming too fast... But I must admit, Tik and Mew look really good together.

Credit: Mew's IG 

i saw this on Mew IG and have to admit, i squeal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  they look so lovable.   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:  

Sweet_JJ said:
I keep rewatching Singh's teaser, it's so good! Hopefully it will be a good lakorn lol. 

I'm guilty as well, i watched it 5x.. :woot2:. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

It's ending with 9 episodes on April 7. 

i dont think i have watched a lakorn with 9 Ep. Very srtange but i totally understand b/c its a series of mafia.

***** Im just super excited to watch Tik and Mew part. :dance1: