D~D

sarNie Adult
im pretty sure that on this thread, all of u readers and writers had already  talked about what happen to the videos on viki for the mafia series but now, where do we go and watch the rest - with eng sub???    :lmao:

im excited for Mew and Tik 

and also - Andrew and Taew.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
calm down calm down *DEEP BREATH* my hot couple holding hand :spin: :spin: :spin:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Agree with Iamgreat...MK will always be my otp too but i like how they can still have chemistry with other leads too like Anaberly here. Plus mark receive lots of praise with his acting now, maybe not as much as the 4 golden boys here but most thai people agreed that mark-kim chemistry is awesome..maybe both of them likes to do adlib (mostly in tonrukrimrua n abrukonline). They're the sweet finnnn pairing while Anaberly is more like spicy hot couple...well i like both...since wh6 choose if you can taste both..keke

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think  he will kidnap her and make her change the bride dress to that red dress we saw earlier and then take her to a house yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just 3 hours , 3 hours and i will be taken in PAVISA world 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Can we expect more kiss scenes in today ep? Ananberley just update their IG and Ananda mentioned more "top joob". Ohhhh I'm excited.
i lost my calm the moment i saw those two pic in ananberley IG why 2 hours and half seems sooooooooooooooooo llllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg i'm going crazy and smiling like a crazy seein them  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  my heart beat 

ananda cap : เจ้จิ๋มจะตบ นายจู๋จะจูบ... และจูบ  และจูบ  เจอกันตอน 20.15 นะฮ๊า  here we go again! See you tonight for some more top joop action! Just don't cut my throat just yet na ja Jae Jim 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I cant wait to this ep tonite, just about 3 hours more.

Oh my! Today eps is A-wan wedding?? Its means they will come back to the mainland and how about our bed scene??? Kakaka, so much things to count on... Keep waiting, keep waiting

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
i lost my calm the moment i saw those two pic in ananberley IG why 2 hours and half seems sooooooooooooooooo llllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg i'm going crazy and smiling like a crazy seein them  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  my heart beat 

ananda cap : เจ้จิ๋มจะตบ นายจู๋จะจูบ... และจูบ  และจูบ  เจอกันตอน 20.15 นะฮ๊า  here we go again! See you tonight for some more top joop action! Just don't cut my throat just yet na ja Jae Jim
I'm dying now, they look like husband and wife. They are so cute and romantic, I'm dying here to wait for them

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
I cant wait to this ep tonite, just about 3 hours more.

Oh my! Today eps is A-wan wedding?? Its means they will come back to the mainland and how about our bed scene??? Kakaka, so much things to count on... Keep waiting, keep waiting
I believe that there will have bed scene today ep. So when they're back to land, he will come to her wedding/engagement and claim that she is his wife.Just imagine what will happen make me excited and look forward today

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
electricity eye contact :spicy: 1 hour :yahoo: yahoooooooooooo

soooooooo preetyyyyyyyy :spin: :spin: like a princess 

time to lost mind and go crazy and lose breath why coz it's PAVISA hotness time :faint: :faint: :faint:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

i will bring not a fan this time but a bottle of oxygen , in case i couldn't breath :spicy: 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
electricity eye contact :spicy: 1 hour :yahoo: yahoooooooooooo

soooooooo preetyyyyyyyy :spin: :spin: like a princess 

time to lost mind and go crazy and lose breath why coz it's PAVISA hotness time :faint: :faint: :faint:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

i will bring not a fan this time but a bottle of oxygen , in case i couldn't breath :spicy:

Let me follow by ur side, and we can share oxygen bottles together, I think I need some blood too, maybe, I wil faint cuz heart attack. lol cant wait no longer :woot:

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
ladies hold your breaths don't faint , OXYGEN PLEASE HELP  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

you make me laught with this pic. make me crezy