"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNmOT4nZ28A

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hate hate hate his cruel side is llike animal  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
SHE HATE HIM TO DEATH

and he lost his mind from a words she said i want to know what she did say to him make him go like a storm to throw hid anger 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
SHE HATE HIM TO DEATH

and he lost his mind from a words she said i want to know what she did say to him make him go like a storm to throw hid anger 
I want to know what they say too while look their expression, esp Parop

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to know what did she said, that make him like crazy man with full of storm like that. I like the way he explode, that make me feel like he love her much to solve the problem by himself and dont take any words to her, maybe, she say something misunderstood, and hurt his honor. I like Ananda's acting, his smile, so evil, so painful, like he laugh at himself, very good acting.

I like Kim' make up, only me feel that, she looks lovely and virtuous?

Haizzz, how long this awfultime end?? :secret:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it wil end it will end aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waiting for part 4

he made her choose and she choosed the knife with that ahte look in her eyes 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Poor Parop but i love the way he sat on the boat...too cute like puppy, get emotion hurt by his owner. Wanvisa is being good wife here. After all fighting in the morning but she still waits for Parop to be back and have dinner first.