Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
:loool:  :loool: For the first time in my lakorn watching history, I shall refrain myself from going straight to "that" part.  Too much emotions going on.  I want to watch what leads to it.  
If that, u should watch the end of part 4 and start at part 5. It was Wanvisa that leaded him.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to stop cry but can't maaaaaaaannnn even after all the things he did to her she cried like no life after when she heard he died or i 'm not sure , she cry and cry and cry and me here my face here is washed with tear , it hurt soo much to just think if you put yourself in wanvisa's shoes , i clap kim for this great acting :clap2: she cried her heart out 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG OMG OMG OMG the preview is a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBB , now we are in the phase of PURE DRAMA 

COUNT DOWN BEGAN FROM NOW 20 HOURS TO GO 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i got so manyy manyy different feeling in this episode from sweet to drama to HOT  to sadness , this lakorn completely got me anaberley did a fabulous fabulous job together just woooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Oiiii i'm too excited so i can't sleep now.
When she was sick, Parop took care of her and called her "Wanvisa". It was so sweet. We can count how many time he called her name till ep 6. I think not more than 10 times....hehehehe.
Even there is only 9 eps but so far, it was always Anaberley- Pavisa, not second pair or supporting characters' story. Ananberley scenes may have more than other couples in this series. We will see later^^

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
adsd18/2 said:
this lakorn will be in my reply 1000%  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
Im seeing it as

ANANDA: whats is it? Oh you want me? Here i come.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My poor nails…bit them too hard.  Couldn’t hold it in since I’m working.  Can’t scream or giggle too loud.  AAAAAAH!  Ananda’s whispering voice is killing me.  Sends chills through my bones.  “If you’re cold then hug/hold me closer.” 

She’s crying because she wanted it, but regretted it as well.  Poor Wanvisa is so torn. 

I freaking love that kid Ju!  His lecturing tone is quite soothing.  Makes you want to listen.  

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
This is the Golden boy's conversation towards the last ep that they all appear on.
Parop set up a meeting with Songklod,Tham and Kanin. Confession his feelings to the three of them saying that he is disappointed that Wanvisa rejected him. Finally he told the three of them that he might as well do as his parents desire and marry Warin.

During the wedding Parop and Warin both walk down the stair to greet the guest. Songklod,Kanin and Tham are all talking to the ladies surrounding them, when Tham whispered something into Songklod's ear. Songklod then start to walk away.

Songklod walks over and set his double barrel gun onto a tary, sealing and covering it with a cloth. As if someone is going to pick it up.
The wedding is going very well. Kanin and Tham looked at Parop with Songklod coming back. The three man all looked at each other with Tham looking down onto his watch.

Songklod is talking in the phone at his house.
Songklod- Ai Seua(Tiger) are you having to much fun that you're forgetting that we have a Luerd Mungkorn mission to do together today?
Parop talks back
Parop- Of course not. I will see you my friend.

Parop and Wanvisa made a meeting with Tham, Songklod and Kanin. But the two of them has arrived first so Parop and Wanvisa decided to dance together. A few moment later, Tham, Songklod and Kanin all came into Chua Tien Lao and walks over to sit down at an open table. Parop and Wanvisa then walks over to the three of them. Songklod, Tham and Kanin all stand up with manner to welcome the newly married couple.
"Sawadee Krub Khun Wan, How are you doing"
"Congratulation" Songklod smiled.
Tham teased Parop.
Tham- The stripe tiger is gone now.
"I want to say thank you to the three of you. If I didn't get the great advice from you three, there wouldn't be today."Wanvisa.
Songklod smiles.
Songklod- No problem.
Tham teased Parop again.
Tham- Nee Khun Wan is thanking us for helping, have you think of thanking us?
Kanin- Huy, we did everything for you, we helped you. why aren't you even thanking us!
Tham plays along
Tham- Mae, once you got back with Khun Wan. Your forgetting about the three of us already?
Wanvisa is surprised.
Wanvisa- Nee..this means..all of this?..

And the truth of everything is revealed scene by scene.
Starting with Parop coming to Chua Tien Lao to meet with Songklod, Tham and Kanin. The three of them all came together and speak together with a surprise.
Tham/Songklod/Kanin- WHAT OTHER PLANS DO YOU HAVE THIS TIME, AI SEUA!?
"I know what Khun Wan wants. But you guys have to help me. I'm going to ask Khun Woh aka Warin to marry me." Parop said.
Songklod quickly asked all of a sudden.
Songklod- But, is Khun Woh going to agree with this?
Tham immedailty turns to Kanin and stare at him.
Tham- This is Ai Kim(this is what they call Kanin) job.

The three men came to Warin's house and let Kanin make an agreement with Warin. Which everything seems to be going very well.
" If I'm not going to marry Pee Parop, who am I going to marry ka? I can't pick." Warin said.
Kanin- You can decide later but as of right now, will you go with the plan?
Warin- Ka, for Pee Parop. But it's a trade of kissing the three of you on the cheek Na.
Warin kissed the three man one by one.

Parop reveal more of the story.
"After that you three must go see Khun Wan and hand her this card." Parop said.
Which the card was designed by the four guys.
Which before this, Parop has read all of the card that Songklod,Tham and Kanin all wrote and if mad Parop mad.
Parop- Ai Tham, is this how you confess your love to a women,HUH!!? Why isn't there any emotion or feeling at all wah!?
Tham- Umm..well..this the is best that I could do. Go and get Ai Songklod's card then. Over there. Get it.
"What the heck is this?! Is this even a love card, Ai Songklod!? Parop is losing his patience.
Kanin shout out.
Kanin- Here take mine. Is this good enough?
Parop- Oh..yes. This is a great card Kanin
Kanin smiles really big.
Kanin- When it comes to women, it's Kanin's job.
Parop then comes to a decision of using Kanin's card.
Parop- Oh..you guys must make her make a descision.

After this, Tham,Songklod and Kanin all came out of there hiding spot and walks to greet Wanvisa.
"Owy, Khun Wanvisa. This is such a accident. I brought here Parop's wedding card for you krub"
Wanvisa- Parop gave me one already
"Owy. Really? As of right now, the three of us are handing out cards, helping out our friend. Parop wants his wedding to be a small wedding but guess not since his father is that big and powerful." Kanin said.
Songklod looks at Wanvisa.
Songklod- Khun Wan, are you alright?
Wanvisa is still.
Tham turns around towards Songklod and Kanin.
Tham- You guys know already.
And turns around towards to Wanvisa.
Tham- Khun Wan, you love Ai Seua right?
Songklod added.
Songklod- If you love him why did you let him go?
Kanin fakes getting mad.
Kanin- But he hurt Khun Wan's feeling a lot.
"But it doesn't matter how much your hurt, as long as you love each other than don't let go of each other. If it's me, I'm not going to let this happen for sure." Songklod added.
Kanin- But how about the past, are you just going to forget what happened?
Tham shout out.
Tham- Revenge him bak, whatever he did to you. You must do the same back to him. But it must be three times as bad.
Kanin agrees with Tham.
Kanin- Chai, revenge him like that so he learns his lesson.
Songklod added.
Songklod- but you must take him and never let him go.
Kanin speak on.
Kanin- Love is a hard thing to find
Songklod add in.
Songklod- but it's always bueaitful.
Tham- Even though, sometimes it painful.
Kanin fakes by being stress.
Kanin- Huy, but by revenging 3 times isn't that too much, how about two times?
Songklod- Just once is enough already.
Tham still keeps his words.
Tham- Three times.
Kanin- OWY! As you like than.
Songklod turns to Wanvisa.
Songklod- Khun Wan, if you agree with us. You should follow our plan.

After hearing the entire story Wanvisa is very shocked.
Wanvisa- Nee, this means that this entire thing is..
Tham,Songklod and Kanin all spoke at the same time.
Tham,Songklod, and Kanin- BECAUSE OF LOVE KRUB.
Kanin- But isn't this too much?
Parop shout out
Parop- Huy!
Songklod- Chai, I can't believe it that you would put this much effort in this.
Parop- HUY! Arai Wah!
Tham- What kind of thinking is this, how can you fake a marriage with another women to get your lover to be jealous?
Tham shake his head.
Songklod added- If it's me, I wouldn't dare do this.
Parop is mad because the three guys are all blaming everything on him.
Parop- AI SONGKLOD!!
Kanin doesn't stop talking.
Kanin- your starting to lie already, Nee this means that you will continue to lie on then.
Parop- AI KIM!!
Tham makes a serious look.
Tham- This is too much wah, by doing this, it's bad. Very bad.
Parop shout out.
Parop- HUY!!
Wanvisa who has been listening for a while smiles.
Wanvisa- Okay. This is enough. I'm not going to fall for any of you guys trick anymore ka. Most importantly, I love this man ka.
Kanin whisper to Songklod and Tham.
Kanin- The female tiger is more strict than the male tiger.
Songklod smiles.
Songklod- This is just what we wanted.
Tham smiles.
Tham- Congratulation Ai Seua.
Kanin- We must announce this.
Kanin walks up the stage.
Kanin- Sawadee krub, may I please have everyone's attention for a bit. Would you believe in destiny if someone said that the two of you are fated couple, in love I believe that fate just brings us all to meet one another and then after that fate will vanish away. And it's up to us who will decide if we hate or love another. Either you choose or fate will choose for you. My friend has chooses to love and pick his own way. The moon carries the tiger. Every table is free.
Kanin walks down the stairs and pointed his fingers at Tham
Kanin- You have to pay na for me talking.
Tham- you little brat. Aka Ai Wien.
Songklod, Tham and Kanin all walks towards Parop and Wanvisa.
"Welcome to the Bull Gang krub" Tham said
"Welcome to the Lion Gang krub" Songklod added.
"Welcome to the Red Hawk Gang krub" Kanin ended by grabbing Wanvisa's hand and fakes by kissing her hand making Parop become jealous.
Parop- HUY AI KIM!
Kanin sees Parop's jealous eyes and let go of Wanvisa's hand.
Parop- HUY, thanks for you three for making us love one another.
At the same time Yokmanee walks up the stair and is singing.
Kanin, Tham and Songklod all stare at each other smiling but of a sudden Songklod started to sneeze again. Kanin turns to look at Songklod. Songklod is still sneezing. Tham looks at Songklod. Tham and Kanin both said at the same time.
"Problem is coming Ai Singh".....
This is the ending of Seua...SINGH will be next.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
My poor nails…bit them too hard.  Couldn’t hold it in since I’m working.  Can’t scream or giggle too loud.  AAAAAAH!  Ananda’s whispering voice is killing me.  Sends chills through my bones.  “If you’re cold then hug/hold me closer.” 

She’s crying because she wanted it, but regretted it as well.  Poor Wanvisa is so torn. 

I freaking love that kid Ju!  His lecturing tone is quite soothing.  Makes you want to listen.  
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  for translation OMG can't wait for the sub 1000000% i will lose my mind more than this  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: , and agree about the kid he is sooo wise more than them hahahaha

18 hours

NOSE TO NOSE EYES TO EYES and me i'm in :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: lostt deeeeeeeeeeepppp in their world PAVISA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
this lakorn will be in my reply 1000%  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
I want to lay on his chest.  So welcoming, isn't it!  :spin:  :spicy:  :cloud9:

This scene was so naturally done.  How could this just be them "acting?!"  

Aw…he took it to the heart about what she said about him dying. 
And how many times is Parop going to get shot in this drama?!  Haha. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
THIS IS CRAAZZZZZYYYYYY HHOOOOOOOTTTTTT :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i don't know when i will get over this part one sure thing not anytime soon

He just goes in so naturally.  They're in an island.  It's storming outside.  They're alone in a small, crowded hut.  Just sets the mood perfectly.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lovethailakorn said:
This lakorn make me have so many feeling that i can't even put into a words!
these are the perfect words :yes: :yes: :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i'm in looooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is bad i want to leave my chair but i cant i keep replying replying , this is a true addiction 

they don't need to speak to communicate they already know the mutual communication :shock2: 

PS: i wanted to express my happiness and gratitude for the creator of AF coz this place is the only place i can express my feeling about a scene a lakorn and share it with people who feel like me really it's such a good feeling and such a fun :p thanks