"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Adsd, you're making me way excited! Haha
no please don't be excited so you will not blame me later  if you got disappointed , coz by now i used to you and i know you more and i know we don't have the same standards  for excitement and the same taste in lakorn   :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
no please don't be excited so you will not blame me later  if you got disappointed , coz by now i used to you and i know you more and i know we don't have the same standards  for excitement and the same taste in lakorn   :ghehe:
I'm over the disappointment already. Haha. Like in ARO I'm just excited for any good stuff from our leads. Haha. I know for the hot sizzling stuff coming from Ananberly, I won't be disappointed. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I'm over the disappointment already. Haha. Like in ARO I'm just excited for any good stuff from our leads. Haha. I know for the hot sizzling stuff coming from Ananberly, I won't be disappointed. Hehe.
:phew:  :phew:  that's good then , soo you can be supper exited coz you will see fire in this scene

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was so romantic. :crush: :crush: :crush:

I can't wait for Kim's scenes with the Golden Boys. I SHIP HER WITH ALL OF THEM, not just Ananda. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS SCENE. I really like it it's like Ken is saying "No pressure Kim, you're acting with pros like us HAHA.
Kim is so lucky. This just proves how bright her future is. She gets to interact with three top veteran actors, along with starring alongside the famous film actor Ananda Everingham in his first major lakorn appearance. It's a once in a lifetime experience! No actress has gotten this Golden opportunity besides Kim. And Kim looks good with all three, not just Ananda. I want to see her act with Tik, Ken and Andrew next. OMG that'll be amazingggggggg. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Kim is so lucky. She gets a scene with all three veteran actors. THIS IS LENGENDARY! No actress gets this Golden opportunity like her. Kim looks good with all three of them. I want to see her act with them in her next lakorns. OMG that'll be amazing. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:
my kenberley first please  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg the gifs r too much...I would have to watch half of today's episode during my break from work...I thought I'll spoil myself and watch at home but this ep is a cant wait lolz...!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
my kenberley first please  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
Lol. I want KenBerley and TiKim equally. I sense that TiKim would have amazing chemistry even though Tik isn't the best actor, because he's expressed and shown how much he admires her. So that off screen admiration would carry over into their onscreen chemistry making them super duper cute together. I already adore their off screen interactions, whether it was at the Vaseline event with Mew and Mark or the bts for Suer. But then I also want to see Kim with Ken just as much because Ken's a phenomenal actor and they would complement each other very well in terms of acting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Kim is so lucky. This just proves how bright her future is. She gets to interact with three top veteran actors, along with starring alongside the famous film actor Ananda Everingham in his first major lakorn appearance. It's a once in a lifetime experience! No actress has gotten this Golden opportunity besides Kim. And Kim looks good with all three, not just Ananda. I want to see her act with Tik, Ken and Andrew next. OMG that'll be amazingggggggg. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:
Lol are we forgetting the other 4 nangeks Mew, Cherry, Taew, and Janie? Or if you just meant newbies, there's Mew.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Nah, I didn't forget anyone. The reason I said Kim got the best opportunity out of all the leading actresses in here is because she's the ONLY actress we've seen so far who's gotten to interact with ALL the veteran actors, not just her leading man. And her leading man is a FILM actor, not just another lakorn actor, so that's already a true once in a lifetime experience that not many other lakorn actresses will ever get to experience. But on top of that, Kim also got to directly converse with all the other leading veteran actors in here, whereas, I doubt Mew and Taew will have scenes like that. They might have a scene with their respective costars AND the rest of the Golden Boys together, but not a one on one conversation with them alone, like Kim did. Janie and Cherry are established actresses so even if they do get scenes like that, it's nothing special. On the other hand, Kim is a rising young actress and she's the first from her generation to star with acclaimed film actor, Ananda, in his first and possibly last major lakorn appearance, and Kim is also the first to interact alone in a scene with three top veteran actors. So I say that's a golden opportunity.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tik & Ken are film actors too. They are better known for their lakorn roles. Has Andrew ever been in a film? I love all our Golden boys. B

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I know than both Ananda and Kimberley are great at acting...but I just need to highlight how awesome the make-up artists is...whoever are you, you're are awesome!! Look at how Kimberley looks alone, i believe she just put a bbcream on with pale color lipstick..which make it looks so real..and i believe she filmed this along side ARO right? in ARO, her nail was nicely done since she's a khunnu there, but in here, she doesnt put anything on it, even on her toe nails. I saw some lakorn before where the nang ek still got make up and manicure done even she was kidnapped for weeks...lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
^Nah, I didn't forget anyone. The reason I said Kim got the best opportunity out of all the leading actresses in here is because she's the ONLY actress we've seen so far who's gotten to interact with ALL the veteran actors, not just her leading man. And her leading man is a FILM actor, not just another lakorn actor, so that's already a true once in a lifetime experience that not many other lakorn actresses will ever get to experience. But on top of that, Kim also got to directly converse with all the other leading veteran actors in here, whereas, I doubt Mew and Taew will have scenes like that. They might have a scene with their respective costars AND the rest of the Golden Boys together, but not a one on one conversation with them alone, like Kim did. Janie and Cherry are established actresses so even if they do get scenes like that, it's nothing special. On the other hand, Kim is a rising young actress and she's the first from her generation to star with acclaimed film actor, Ananda, in his first and possibly last major lakorn appearance, and Kim is also the first to interact alone in a scene with three top veteran actors. So I say that's a golden opportunity.
I'm sure they did, but because of lack of updates we didn't get to see pics. I sure do hope so. It wouldn't make sense to just let Kim interact with the other stars...? Haha.

Tik actually started in films. Hehe. It was Dang Birley's and Yong Gangsters that gave him fame. I saw it without subs and I actually liked it, even though I understood very little. Hehe . Ken did films too, but mainly lakorns. I don't think Andrew does films...does he?? Hmm...