"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait come ooonnnnnnn i'm like counting minutes  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

there's so many moment i want to do gif from yesterday ep but i will wait for the sub so i can enjoy to the fullest 

he deserve the slap for making her heartbroken

i cried a river with her  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  she keep saying "not true not true "

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
AnnTfan said:
thank you. my life saver
is ARO gone too then? sad on YT they cant play the song, cant get into my feels
All latest CH3 are gone too. People are collecting engsub right now so we will have sub back but not now. Just wait and they will release later^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
everyone wanted to do this in this scene , if they have the possibility they would remove that cover hahahaha, the way they acted this scene is unbelievably natural seriously  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
^I wanted him to slowly move on top hehehe
ohh boyy ohh boyyy huuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

like this was already a pure fire of desire and i ws burnning watching it , imagine if that over top thing happened ohhh myyyyyy

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

i died here their whispers  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
^I wanted him to slowly move on top hehehe
That's why i said i weren't statisfied with the bed scene. I wanted him move alittle bit and be on top...lol @ us naughty girls
I want to watch ep 6 again but plan to wait for sub. But your gifs make me want to watch now, adsd.
Looking the gifs, i like how Parop's hand moved slowly and held Wanvisa's hand to get close to him...so hot. I want to know what Parop said in this scene when she told him as "he is bad"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love how he was laying there. Right hand under his head. So cute! And when she rolled so fast like a tornado into his arms, his left hand slowly touches her arm. FINNNNN!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Meoconie said:
That's why i said i weren't statisfied with the bed scene. I wanted him move alittle bit and be on top...lol @ us naughty girls
I want to watch ep 6 again but plan to wait for sub. But your gifs make me want to watch now, adsd.
Looking the gifs, i like how Parop's hand moved slowly and held Wanvisa's hand to get close to him...so hot. I want to know what Parop said in this scene when she told him as "he is bad"
Hahaha! You edited your post. Because I was thinking the same. I think he said "there are no hugs for free in this world." Maybe meaning, you can't hug me & then just pretend like nothing happened.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
I REPLIED that countless time  

ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! You edited your post. Because I was thinking the same. I think he said "there are no hugs for free in this world." Maybe meaning, you can't hug me & then just pretend like nothing happened.

FIIIREEEEEE 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! You edited your post. I think he said "there are no hugs for free in this world." Maybe meaning, you can't hug me & then just pretend like nothing happened.
Lol after post i have more thing to post so just edit. I see we have same mind here....hahaha
If that he said, ohhhhh naughty Parop. Just a few hugs but Wanvisa had to pay alot, so expensive hugs from Parop

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

OMG, so he's saying she has to pay for the hug by sleeping with him?! ACK! HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Meoconie said:
Lol after post i have more thing to post so just edit. I see we have same mind here....hahaha
If that he said, ohhhhh naughty Parop. Just a few hugs but Wanvisa had to pay alot, so expensive hugs from Parop
HAHAHAHAHA! If that was me, he can charge me aaaaall he wants.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
OMG, so he's saying she has to pay for the hug by sleeping with him?! ACK! HAHA.
I'm not 100% positive if that's what he said. Let me go listen again. I was too drawn into the FIIRREEE (as adsd puts it). LOL!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
All latest CH3 are gone too. People are collecting engsub right now so we will have sub back but not now. Just wait and they will release later^^

Thats sad that all these lakorn/ some lakorn are gonna be all gone  :teary:. If anyone can save any lakorn with engsub- PLEASE do. Its upsetting to see people hard work and dedication being deleted.  :cry:

its awesome that those who uploaded and sub these lakorn are going to save these lakorn . :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: Thank you  :flowers:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok so he said word for word "Kor free free mai mee nai lok nee lor." So...yep. Pretty expensive hugs there.

And watching that scene again, she just rolled soooooooo perfectly right into his arms. Her face resting on his neck. Love love looooooove his reaction.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after putting me on fire of desire then suddenly put on me a cold of regret  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: