ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Meoconie said:
That's why i said i weren't statisfied with the bed scene. I wanted him move alittle bit and be on top...lol @ us naughty girls
I want to watch ep 6 again but plan to wait for sub. But your gifs make me want to watch now, adsd.
Looking the gifs, i like how Parop's hand moved slowly and held Wanvisa's hand to get close to him...so hot. I want to know what Parop said in this scene when she told him as "he is bad"
Wait...did I get the right scene?! I was so focused on the bed scene, I thought that was what you were referring to. Right before they did it, she actually said "I hate you." Before that she said "don't do this."

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Wait...did I get the right scene?! I was so focused on the bed scene, I thought that was what you were referring to. Right before they did it, she actually said "I hate you." Before that she said "don't do this."
Ohhh i remember wrong word. It should be after she said "don't do it". Lol after khowing what he said, the scene seems hotter than before

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
^I wanted him to slowly move on top hehehe
I like ur thoughts, lol!! I really want it happens too. But their acting are perfect! Totally rock, i like his arms, like the way she rolls to his arms, and the way he touched her, whispered to her, hug her, close to her, love her. Amazing!!!

But the next scene make me down, i dont know the reason why he did that, why he went away? Why he didnt lay down beside her, covered her in his arms? Why did he do such a bad things like that??? Why? Some one give me reasons, to make me believe that he is not bad guy, plz!!!

I've just finished last part of ep 6. Did Parob' father pretended that Parob is dead??? And spread the news to everyone? Included family members??? And that the reason why beloved Wanvisa is cried till death??? Poor her, after all of things he did, the love she has for him still got powerful to hurt her! Parob is bad, very bad!!! I dont know how A-Wan can love him after all things he did. Hate hate him,

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Balu_bear said:
I like ur thoughts, lol!! I really want it happens too. But their acting are perfect! Totally rock, i like his arms, like the way she rolls to his arms, and the way he touched her, whispered to her, hug her, close to her, love her. Amazing!!!

But the next scene make me down, i dont know the reason why he did that, why he went away? Why he didnt lay down beside her, covered her in his arms? Why did he do such a bad things like that??? Why? Some one give me reasons, to make me believe that he is not bad guy, plz!!!

I've just finished last part of ep 6. Did Parob' father pretended that Parob is dead??? And spread the news to everyone? Included family members??? And that the reason why beloved Wanvisa is cried till death??? Poor her, after all of things he did, the love she has for him still got powerful to hurt her! Parob is bad, very bad!!! I dont know how A-Wan can love him after all things he did. Hate hate him,

:thumbsup: exactly how i felt 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
ohh boyy ohh boyyy huuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

like this was already a pure fire of desire and i ws burnning watching it , imagine if that over top thing happened ohhh myyyyyy

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

i died here their whispers  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: 
As always, i love ur gifts, thanks so much much for all of these. After seeing these, i rewatch these scenes again and again, lol. In love with them so much! And in love with you too,

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
That is we also question abt his behavior after "it". He seemed regret it even he was the one to start it. Maybe he thought she is enemy's daughter so they would never gone this far. I will wait the sub to know more. I don't like here was that Parop went to sleep somewhere else I like Wanvisa here. She liked nothing happen in next morning

Everyone are too focus abt bed scene so forget abt the scene where Parop hugged Wanvisa when she was sick and cold. He held her hand and kept kissing her shoulder. It may not hot but a sweet scene from Parop. In that scene I want Wanvisa will turn back and hug him.
Now I want to kbow how Parop will do to make Wanvisa accept him again. Will he force her and claim her as his wife?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Balu_bear said:
As always, i love ur gifts, thanks so much much for all of these. After seeing these, i rewatch these scenes again and again, lol. In love with them so much! And in love with you too,
thank youuuuuuuu so much that's so sweet really :blush: :blush: :p 

Balu_bear said:
come on, come on, we will sailing the ship travel from the ocean named "Panvisa" to "Ananberley" sea!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
these are the perfect words :yes: :yes: :yes:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

i'm in looooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee

Meoconie said:
Everyone are too focus abt bed scene so forget abt the scene where Parop hugged Wanvisa when she was sick and cold. He held her hand and kept kissing her shoulder. It may not hot but a sweet scene from Parop. In that scene I want Wanvisa will turn back and hug him.
i didn't forget about it it my second FAVORITE  scene and then the wash scene and the heartbroken scenes oooyyyyyy i love everything about them :lolyup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think they both felt bad & regretted it. At that point, they know they're not going to end up together. I don't think she wanted him there either. Maybe she wanted him to leave? Who knows. Still a jerk move on his part though. I'm kinda glad it was a willing. It's most likely her first time (lakorn logic). Good thing he wasn't rough. R scenes usually involve roughness. And...we've seen how rough Parop can get. He kicks ass!!!

I don't care how he makes up to her as long as he does it. And he will. With the help from the other Golden boys.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i didn't forget about it it my second FAVORITE  scene and then the wash scene and the heartbroken scenes oooyyyyyy i love everything about them :lolyup:
adsd18/2 said:
Just put Ananda and Kimberley on the same screen and whatever they do, we all love it.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Lol...you guys are so pervert (in a good way of course)..why need to discuss that scene in very very very detail...  :bhehe:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Meoconie said:
Now I want to kbow how Parop will do to make Wanvisa accept him again. Will he force her and claim her as his wife?
How can i forget that scene. I love his arms, his muscles, make me feel like "babe, you will be safe in my arms, i will protect you, im here by your side" arg arg. I want in his arms, lay down immediately, lol. I don't want Wanvisa hug him in that scene, but I want she knew that, he take care of her, softly, truly with all his love and caring! (But she didnt know, haizz, what a pity)

I do like the scene at the river, he want to test her? Or he want to test himself to trust her? The way he enjoys her treatment, lol, i feel peaceful there although the things she said to him ruined the feeling. Again, want to know what are they talking about!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
How can i forget that scene. I love his arms, his muscles, make me feel like "babe, you will be safe in my arms, i will protect you, im here by your side" arg arg. I want in his arms, lay down immediately, lol. I don't want Wanvisa hug him in that scene, but I want she knew that, he take care of her, softly, truly with all his love and caring! (But she didnt know, haizz, what a pity)
I do like the scene at the river, he want to test her? Or he want to test himself to trust her? The way he enjoys her treatment, lol, i feel peaceful there although the things she said to him ruined the feeling. Again, want to know what are they talking about!
She may not know what he did to here but her body knew it. She became calm and felt warmer when Parop hugged her. I don't know if there was a light smile from Wanvisa or not but i saw her lip moved like a smile. That's just enough for me.
I'm glad that i can watch raw first before sub so I can observe their action which it is a must from Ananberley. With a sub, i will be focus on reading the sub and pay no attention to their face, their emotion and action.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, I'll come back tomorrow with my EP6 thoughts. HAHA. That scene, wow...sizzling. I wish he'd move on top of her too! But I'm pretty content with what they gave us though. Ananda why are you so hot. That whisper....mmm..mmm. 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Meoconie said:
She may not know what he did to here but her body knew it. She became calm and felt warmer when Parop hugged her. I don't know if there was a light smile from Wanvisa or not but i saw her lip moved like a smile. That's just enough for me.
I'm glad that i can watch raw first before sub so I can observe their action which it is a must from Ananberley. With a sub, i will be focus on reading the sub and pay no attention to their face, their emotion and action.
Yeah, exactly! When i dont know i "feel" more.

And what you said are perfect, yeah, I noticed that her body knew, and later she gets close to him, and calm down and peaceful! I like the details that i have you heard o get to know the same thing like i am. So glad!